or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

honestly, the current MBA is just more powerful for same price. Yes, you don't get the 'HDD', instead 128GB SSD.. but you get twice the battery time, just as much memory and the Macbook Air CPU is ironically more powerful with the upgraded integrated video which is easily twice as fast as this 2 and 1/2 year old model. Why not just axe it? I cannot believe that many are buying it...
 Branding... Imagine if it was called Google Beacon or anything else.. and it was synonymous with your brand.. They were planning to do the same with FaceTime, but got sued for licensing and blocked from doing so.. Today would be very different for phone companies if FaceTime became the pre-sudo standard for voice and video calling...  One reason I think patents go to far.. it stifles things like that from growing.. 
All these rumors on parts that we can in no way confirm even go with the phone in question is laughable. Macrumors said it would be expensive to reproduce..    Umm.. these are circuit boards.. you can get custom designed boards w/no chips fairly cheep.. Until we see something from serious spit 'n polish 5.5" LED screens and/or aluminum shells, w/o the lines.. I'm going to remain extremely skeptical about a 5.5" iPhone 6. Even then, until Apple walks on stage with it, I'm...
Yay.. the nonexistent product, that never had any real leaks is conveniently now indefinitely delayed! ... now.. watch as they smoothly transition this fake report in the next month over from delayed for a few months to delayed to fall of next year so they have a fake thing to report for all of 2015!!! YES! The plan is working! It's the Signified paradox of a report about nothing! UPDATE.. oh.. and why does the title say the iPad air and min too, when the...
Ok.. soooo.. how do we know these were not just pulled off some shelf? umm.. yeaaaah..
All this in-fighting can only be good for Apple though.. As they walk around pissing on each other Apple just glibly build's it's Unified OS strategy between Phone/Tablet/Laptop/Desktop and whistles to it's own tune.. It's A LOT easier for Apple to loosen the rains a bit to allow devs to do more than it is to tighten them; cutting off devs and OEMs... You make people HAPPY and thank you when you loosen.. You piss them off and make them walk when you tighten.. I'm...
Could simply be he got the part and assumed because it's so tough that it's sapphire.. meaning it's a legit part, but he's clueless about what it actually is made off.. Could be next gen Gorilla Glass. lol That said, it did hold up better than the iPhone 5s screen.. soooo it could be a sapphire laminate / composite.. That said, this also could add credence to the rumor that only the 5.5" will have Sapphire as a premium feature.. We won't know until September for sure...
Apple is the FTC's favorite beating boy.. They like to use them to beat on...
yawn.. ahh.. sorry, still waking up from yesterdays google keynote.
Maybe this is a sign that bump in space will no longer go up $100 for double space on the iPhone as well??? now $50? ($199, $249, $300) Once can hope....