or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Umm, It's been debunked more than a few times that the overheating issue was rumor started with Samsung.. to put further pressure on Qualcomm... irony of ironies.. as Samsung has decided to sell their own processor to other OEMs and they wanted to scare off competitors from the Qualcomm version and sell their Exynos to the likes of LG, HTC, etc, instead.. Basically, their mobile phone devision isn't doing as well so now they are playing dirty trying to 'puff up' their SoC...
Nope.. Windows 8 ASP is $0, now that Windows 10 is free...
Every time I see something like this from T-Mobile; I'm amazed at how bad it could have gotten if ATT had been allowed to buy them out and appreciate the fact they are pushing both the 2 top carriers to actually complete.. Otherwise I think we'd be much worse off right now when it comes to pricing and service.
 Latency.. latency, latency. Satellite based internet will never be all that great, except for those who cannot get land line or even cell based internet.. Reason is latency.. they satellites are so far up that you end up with really laggy response times.. especially for any type of games or VoIP or Video teleconferencing.. useless basically.. If it were that easy, Dish and DirecTV would have something much more popular than they do now. 
I think the last paragraph is really the sum of Apple's true threat.... Itself... We're seeing examples of this from it's very buggy software releases.. The hardware is rock solid still, thankfully.. but Apple really, really, really needs to get a handle on it's cloud and software (iOS and OS X).. The buggy nature of the last few major releases are killing their 'it just works' motto.
Digitimes .. they have a 10% accuracy rating in 2014.. I know.. I was surprised it was that high as well! That said.. everyone else is saying Q2 or Q3 (mid-2015) for Retina MBA.. not Q1.. I would be very, very surprised if it came out Q1.. My belief is they are skipping Broadwell and going Skylake.. which is due out mid 2015 and why they were able to drop all those ports.. They are going Wireless 4k display, wireless charging and wireless device connectivity. Which is...
You only mentioned one monitor with thunderbolt technology. Should have pointed out, LGs 34UM94-P or 34UM95-P .. both with Dual Thunderbolt 2, 3 USB 3.0 ports, HDMI, and Display ports.
If you're going to spend $300 on headphones, then go all the way and spend $500 and get the high fidelity bluetooth Bang & Olufsen - BeoPlay H8 - CES 2015 interview here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYbc-3FEryY   Specs here: http://www.beoplay.com/products/beoplayh8#techtalk   At least those work with any bluetooth enabled device AND have a high-end amp receiver / DAC for wired situations AND a replaceable battery and some AWESOME touch controls.. Quite possibly...
As much as I love this app, it causes OS X to be unstable.. It crashes often with the OS X software installed.
As much as I love this app, it causes OS X to be unstable.. It crashes often with the OS X software installed.