or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

This wasn't on Tuesday.. this was Monday... Forbes did a whole writeup on it and has a very different view on what you just reported. http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/09/29/the-european-commission-is-not-about-to-fine-apple-nor-even-to-accuse-the-company-of-anything/
Keep getting server error accessing iCloud
What you wanna bet the current outage of iCloud is Apple trying to fix this issue with iCloud Drive and restore some lost data? Anyone else unable to get into iCloud right now?
I have the 6 Plus, enjoying it now that I have a case on it. I wasn't worried about bending it, I was more worried about dropping it. It's very slippery.  A good case takes care of that though.. 
Nice article. At least it was't another meme #bendbashing article. Was funny at first, but got oooold real quick.. After using my 6 Plus for almost a week, I'm very happy with my purchase.. First few days I honestly thought I might return it. It's the most slippery iPhone I've ever held and really did not like that. I decided to try a case though, and glad I did.. Found a case at Best Buy that is slim enough that it's keeps my 6 Plus just as thin as the iPhone 5s WITHOUT...
Finally, VirnetX seemed like the Teflon Don of Patent Trolls! Only reason FaceTime didn't go open source like Apple promised originally and end up on other OS's was because of VirnetX. These guys REALLY don't care about innovation or protecting patent holders.. it's a large group of lawyers that 'invest' in patents who's only purpose is suing large companies like Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc. Like 5% of what they get goes to any true patent holders because they bargain...
Easy.. Google Wallet, when it came out, used to allow you to direct charge a default CC.. not 'load' your Google Wallet account THEN use that cash.. Google stopped that, forcing you to load your GW account first.. no direct CC charging.. People don't want to commit cash to an account they can only use sometimes.. The day they did that, I deleted Google Wallet.
Best Buy will be the first to fold.. they are having issues with their big box traffic with competition... They will not want to risk loosing possible sales by not accepting a suddenly large form of payment like Apple Pay.  Walmart has more clout though.. along with their Sams Club arm.. Sam's Club has traditionally bucked the normal payment scheme's.. They still don't accept VISA.. and only just recently started taking MC.  They are big Discover card fans.. and you'll...
Just a guess, but I think he meant "rose threefold on a weekly basis leading up to and past the sept 9th event."
They are on a lunch brake.. paid trolling is tiring work man..