or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

How is that fee suddenly gone from low to high? It was considered very low when it was made public months ago... Especially for Apple, who usually takes between 15-30%.
No, it's Apple's Website.. LOL If you use Safari, you cannot see them! Open Chrome or Firefox.. they show up.. wow.. opps.. rofl!
I wanted the black leather buckle, but it's only 38mm.. I'd do like the link band, but $450 for a band, costing more than the total sum of the sport itself, is nuts.. I'll wait for 3rd parties to release a more economically priced link band and stick with the sport band until then.
Skylake will be where Apple, and other OEMS, can fully realize this type of design's true potential. Thats once it's combined with Skylake's wireless device connectivity and charging technology. Making the USB-C port(s) used only occasionally and truly realizing a nearly wireless existence.
Cannot wait for the day iTune App goes 'web only'... are mostly web only for what it should be.. a Music App.. break out all the other stuff like App Store and iOS Sync to a separate app (for windows) and go HTML5 for iTunes.. Just build in Sync for OS X.. Would be the best for everyone IMO..
Oh thank GOD. I hated coverflow I sincerely hope it stays gone.. or they at LEAST add some track controls or allow us to disable coverflow.
Many people know Apple won't charge for the multiple orders until the product ships.. Thats one of the reasons I ordered 2.. I knew, at the  very least, I had until a few days prior to the 24th before I would see the charge push threw... I would not be surprised at all if this was the tactic of many on Friday. 
I don't think Apple would be causing those cancelations unless it's really, really excessive purchasing.. like more than 4 at a time. Also, they are seeing those cancelations from receipts It's MUCH more likely that people pre-ordered to lock in what they thought they wanted.. Go into the store, realize they don't want what they ordered... then cancel order and order what they REALLY want.. I see this happening A LOT.. the 2 people standing next to me while I was there...
What video? Am I the only one not seeing a video as the title says? They just flat out lying to us now to get us to click on articles? lol
No way I'm adding my checking account to anything like that.. They basically say they re doing this to put the fraud costs onto the account holder just to 'bypass' the credit card companies and 1 or 2 % processing fee. They don't care about the customer or the risks they put them at. In my mind, it makes them worse than CC companies.