or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

umm iCloud pricing has changed.. it's $.99 /mo for 20GB or $3.99/mo for 200GB You quoted OLD pricing in article..
Love my standard Synology box.. have some custom packages in it as well.. The fact that it can run some standard linux is a big bonus for the more geeky types like me. Even run a TeamSpeak 3 server off mine.. runs great!
Yawn.... pffff
Really need a more functional interface.. to many icons to deal with.. needs a new format.
Only T-Mobile is doing iPhone 5s.. because there are no catches, no service to signup for, etc.. they just drop ship you a phone.. Apple is providing the iPhones for free to T-Moble then then return them if customer doesn't want them.. Sprint, not stuck to just an iPhone, but you have to go through a whole signup process. Really, it's no different than their 7 days, just no restocking fee.. 
Yes, CC will put a hold for up to 14 days for X amount.. and customer is on hook even if card is canceled since it happened prior.. So even though T-Mo isn't charging right away, they are 'reserving' the amount...  It's not as big of a risk as you'd think..
Meh..
Want one for my 5.5" iPhone. ;D
They should just set the rate between 8-10% and reap the ongoing tax funds.. rather than leaving it at a world wide high of 35% (others, like Canada are under 10% for a standard rate) .. Keeping it at 35% just forces US based companies to leave funds across sea's and not move them until they 'temporarily' lower the rate anyway.
 Exactly. At issue is where does the money sit.. right now, it's country that has the lowest taxes .. I'm not understanding why that would be hard to understand..  Who wouldn't do that? Any CFO would be fired for not taking advantage of legal tax law and working to benefit the company financially.. hell, if it didn't he'd be considered incompetent..  If the USA made it more advantageous to sit in the states, you can be certain that US based international companies would do...