or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

For those having issues; Call Failed error.. If you're Mac is wired in, disable WiFi and it will work.. Stops working the second I re-enable WiFi.. doh! Also, I'm having an issue where I want to use a 3rd party Mic and it won't let me.. I have the correct Mic selected in FaceTime and in System Prefs/Sounds and still it seems hard coded to use the internal Mic of my Retina Macbook Pro..
Why? Coin's DOA because it lacks Chip and Pin.. This doesn't.. So.. explain why it's DOA? Apple Pay? Not so quick.. Apple Pay isn't a REQUIRED standard, so it won't be ubiquitous (everywhere).. CHIP and PIN will be in the US, and already is in other countries. Plus not many will support Apple Pay for loyalty cards and Gift Cards.. not for awhile anyway.
So for those who didn't bother to read... - Yes, it's CHIP and PIN - Yes it can do up to 20 cards on the card itself. - Yes it can hold loyalty cards and Gift cards - Yes the App can hold even more cards and you can load an unlimited number of cards. . and - yes, it's only 1 month, but rechargeable and could last in theory for years and years w/o replacement.. unlike other solutions.
This wasn't on Tuesday.. this was Monday... Forbes did a whole writeup on it and has a very different view on what you just reported. http://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2014/09/29/the-european-commission-is-not-about-to-fine-apple-nor-even-to-accuse-the-company-of-anything/
Keep getting server error accessing iCloud
What you wanna bet the current outage of iCloud is Apple trying to fix this issue with iCloud Drive and restore some lost data? Anyone else unable to get into iCloud right now?
I have the 6 Plus, enjoying it now that I have a case on it. I wasn't worried about bending it, I was more worried about dropping it. It's very slippery.  A good case takes care of that though.. 
Nice article. At least it was't another meme #bendbashing article. Was funny at first, but got oooold real quick.. After using my 6 Plus for almost a week, I'm very happy with my purchase.. First few days I honestly thought I might return it. It's the most slippery iPhone I've ever held and really did not like that. I decided to try a case though, and glad I did.. Found a case at Best Buy that is slim enough that it's keeps my 6 Plus just as thin as the iPhone 5s WITHOUT...
Finally, VirnetX seemed like the Teflon Don of Patent Trolls! Only reason FaceTime didn't go open source like Apple promised originally and end up on other OS's was because of VirnetX. These guys REALLY don't care about innovation or protecting patent holders.. it's a large group of lawyers that 'invest' in patents who's only purpose is suing large companies like Apple, Microsoft, Google, etc. Like 5% of what they get goes to any true patent holders because they bargain...
Easy.. Google Wallet, when it came out, used to allow you to direct charge a default CC.. not 'load' your Google Wallet account THEN use that cash.. Google stopped that, forcing you to load your GW account first.. no direct CC charging.. People don't want to commit cash to an account they can only use sometimes.. The day they did that, I deleted Google Wallet.