or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Thats horribly deceptive ... The $100 for 20GB data doesn't include the per/phone fee... While T-Mobiles $100 for 4 phones DOES.. T-mobiles plan is very up-front.. Sprints make's it look like it's only $100 but in reality it is much more.. For 20GB plus and 4 phones it's $100 $60 for $160/mo... Umm thats EQUIL to Verizon and ATT.. LOL If you want 10 phones, it's $100 for data and 10 phones x$15 for $250/mo total.. how is this better/cheeper? Granted, for a 'limited'...
 Likely, since Android is a Linux kernel running Java on-top of that as the base platform for everything.. Java isn't the most memory efficient beast in the world... It could be argued iOS is closer to hardware than Java.. Been a while, but I seem to remember Java was considered a 4th tier language, where C based languages were 3rd .. Assembly was considered even closer, 2nd if I remember.. thus more efficient in general.. but not nearly as easy or as quick to develop...
Umm.. if you zoom in on the second to last part before the battery, it says Toshiba on the chip.. umm.. huh?   I'm thinking this isn't a leak, it's a scam.. and someone was just played.. LOL
I would LOVE to see someone get their hands on both the fake 4.7 and 5.5 and do a teardown and compare parts.. I would bet good money this is from one of the FAKE iPhone 6's selling for around $200 in China..   This screen in no way matches what we saw on the scratch tests .. the bezel is to thick and the placement of the speaker, proximity sensor and camera are wrong..   But they are identical to the fake ANDROID iOS Skinned iPhone 6 thats been selling!
Likely the protruding camera ring is only on the 5.5" model.. thats the one that showed this ring in the 3D rendering leaked months ago.. It does look like the 5.5" will have the OIS, Sapphire, and more storage (64/128GB) and a few other hardware 'perks' over the 4.7".. I have a sneaky suspicion they are going the way they have with the Mackbook line.. We used to have - Macbook Classic (White plastic) - Macbook Air - Macbook Pro I think we're going the below with $50...
That will be a long time, if ever.. Comcast and other cable and satellite tv providers have a death grip on much of the networks. If they didn't they'd see a mass exodus and they are very afraid of seeing that. It's all about who's greasing who's palms..  Only way to break that really is for someone like Apple to come out with a great, easy, "Channel Store", similar in concept to the App Store,  where independent digital streaming broadcasters and the like can be born and...
honestly, the current MBA is just more powerful for same price. Yes, you don't get the 'HDD', instead 128GB SSD.. but you get twice the battery time, just as much memory and the Macbook Air CPU is ironically more powerful with the upgraded integrated video which is easily twice as fast as this 2 and 1/2 year old model. Why not just axe it? I cannot believe that many are buying it...
 Branding... Imagine if it was called Google Beacon or anything else.. and it was synonymous with your brand.. They were planning to do the same with FaceTime, but got sued for licensing and blocked from doing so.. Today would be very different for phone companies if FaceTime became the pre-sudo standard for voice and video calling...  One reason I think patents go to far.. it stifles things like that from growing.. 
All these rumors on parts that we can in no way confirm even go with the phone in question is laughable. Macrumors said it would be expensive to reproduce..    Umm.. these are circuit boards.. you can get custom designed boards w/no chips fairly cheep.. Until we see something from serious spit 'n polish 5.5" LED screens and/or aluminum shells, w/o the lines.. I'm going to remain extremely skeptical about a 5.5" iPhone 6. Even then, until Apple walks on stage with it, I'm...
Yay.. the nonexistent product, that never had any real leaks is conveniently now indefinitely delayed! ... now.. watch as they smoothly transition this fake report in the next month over from delayed for a few months to delayed to fall of next year so they have a fake thing to report for all of 2015!!! YES! The plan is working! It's the Signified paradox of a report about nothing! UPDATE.. oh.. and why does the title say the iPad air and min too, when the...