or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Considering Apple has 75% of the market in tablets? Sales from Apple still more than double what competitors are.. lol  Might want a new measuring stick.
 You did notice the tell-tail plastic that wraps the laptop and power adapter were missing.. you know.. the part of the packaging that includes pull-tabs so you don't have to flip it? Yeah, not a true unboxing because he didn't even remove the cellophane from the outside of the box..  Either it was already opened and he just did this to make the video or he got it pre-supplier and box separately to make it an 'unboxing' video..
"Um also sees the sale of the Rockstar patents as an indication of a less litigious wireless industry, which he sees as a positive for everyone involved. Previously, mobile companies were engaged in a broad series of lawsuits that spanned across the globe." Dare I say, Ummmmmm... yeah, with massive exception of Ericsson - Which is going after Apple hard.. once they get done with them, the rest of the industry. Ericsson these days has gone from ok feature phone maker, to...
Exactly, the iPad Air 2 already has an A8X.. so.. umm.. why would the iPad Pro have that ?
Since he has no close family that I've heard of, 'spouse' or bothers/sisters, cannot say this would come as a surprise.
Generally speaking, if each cell has the same re-write cycle, then because the SSD is larger (TB vs GB) then you increase the endurance of the drive because you have a larger number of cells to re-write too, spreading out the re-write cycles substantially.. thats why it's always better to buy -up- in SSD, because larger you can go, the better the life span of the SSD. 
I like the name. Descriptive and 'forceful'.. lol More importantly, it trademark-able. 
I just don't think many here get it. It doesn't need to beat PS4.. This catches a much larger market of consumers that don't get the Apple TV as a gaming console.. They get it for movies and TV's, then DiSCOVER the games available.    These games won't be the big Halo or the like at first.. the Smash hits will be Candy Crush on the big screen.. which outsells PS4 game sales and makes it look like a chump.. LOL   Plus, it will sell for much less than a PS4, at...
Agreed.. It's won't be fast at those tasks, but if you just doing touchups or even small editing of a video, the HD 6000 will handle it just fine.. Remember.. The CPU speed was not bumped, but the GPU has been reported to have seen a 40% speed bump in horse power.. something GeekBench does NOT measure. It's strictly a CPU / Memory and HDD test.. It barely touches GPU.  If we really want to test this new chipset, someone needs to pull out Cinebench.. Thats the best GPU test...
Cannot use a phone case with that dock.. Immediately disqualifies it.