or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Many of these points I tried to point out on 9to5 at the time.. They kept saying you need an 'upgraded' wifi chip in the forums.. omg.. wow.. no you don't.. The wifi is coming with watchOS 2 .. but no.. no one would listen.. Also, WWDC said FaceTime was coming to Apple Watch as well.. AUDIO FaceTime, WITH WiFi updates so you don't need your phone to do FaceTime Audio calls. It's like they thought if they just added a 'camera' into the mix it would be a cool Click Bait...
I think largely the LA deal was a horrific bust because of Prometric. They used to be 'the' name in education.. now they don't care what they put out, which is mostly garbage. Apple's failure AND the LA Districts failure was they both trusted Prometric to organize, set pricing, and run it into the ground basically. The apps they provided wouldn't work/crash. It was very poorly designed. Costs were way more than they should be... They should have vetted it more.. Many...
Meh
Normally I'd be against this.. or was.. Until I realized that even local state Governments are making many medicare and social security services accessible via the internet only. Then, realize that just jobs are posted internet only now, so job hunting requires the internet now. It's becoming harder and harder to find things that don't, in some form, require the internet. My grandmother couldn't even get onto the new health system w/o internet. So, yeah, saw this...
So This could have read, "If you see a prompt for a password and are not installing something, then don't.." Which, umm.. is basically how it has always been. You literally have to give this exploit permission first before it can do anything. Way overblown as it's not able to 'userp' EXISTING keychain passwords. AS THE TITLE IMPLIED! Only if it's creating a NEW keychain, and only by installing something with bad / malice code, would this work.
I'm betting App Store does NOT come to AT2 or AT3 models.. they are running very, very old APU's and wouldn't game well and have even less ram than an iPhone 4s!   I'm betting new App Store is only for Next Generation Apple TV which is why they are so focused on making sure they release it, App Store, and TV services at same time.. TV services might still come to 3rd generation so they will feel like they got something.. I just don't see the App Store and current 64bit...
I disagree, mainly because Apple is also allowing Artists direct access to Apple Music. They can bypass labels if they want to.. As we see more Indy artists, I think this trend of big boy Label's will change. Apple Music can be a great opportunity for the market to shift  from Labels to Artists ... The question will be how many artists will be 'bullied' into staying with labels.  Next few years will be telling.
Incorrect. at $9.99 Tidal is the SAME .. you have to pay an EXTRA $10 to Title ($19.99) to get hi-res music...  I'm not sure how many people care for that.
Bonds, similar to stocks, often tax at or below 15% instead of the US Repatriation fee of 35%. It should be noted that most other countries are at or below 15% repatriation.. the US has THE highest fee in the world. Often an 'excuse' is that business tax is at around 35% in the US.. However, most businesses that have any brains pay less than 20%.  It's actually things like our repatriation fee of 35% that holds our larger US businesses back from re-investing the their own...
Macbook Pro 15" with 3-4 of these, I won't complain really.. maybe initially for a new Thunderbolt 3 Hub and other accessories but thats it... My issue with the Macbook wasn't the adoption of USB-C, just that it didn't have at least 2 ports.. That seemed silly to me.. If it'd had 2 ports, one each side... I'd of thought it was awesome..