or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Agreed.. but we live in the age where it's not 'my fault' .. we see the opportunity to blame others, not take responsibility AND make some money.. you kidding? It's, open your vain and bleed for me time, kind of greed, self centered pride that we Americans just love to encourage.. 
hiring for sake of color or gender is a hard sell IMO.. that to me is just as racist.. High level execs don't come and go like other positions.. it's often a 10 year to a life time role.. What, they going to fire some people just for the sake of getting in someone who's darker skinned?? Many are not there because of anything but raw talent.. Jonny Ive is a clear example. So now, talent means nothing, color trumps all. I know, fire Jonny Ive! YEAH! His skin isn't dark...
HA... HA HA. Ha Ha ha HA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HA!
Dropbox doesn't scan your data.. as others have said.. Just not in the 'trusting' mood these days..
The only saving grace is that the placeholders make sense because they are making iOS versions of the same apps, so they needed something to start.. why not use existing while developing the app.. have graphics team whip up something as it gets closer to release.. You generally don't make the graphics first for new apps.. placeholders are common.. That said.. I don't care if it makes sense.. This seems photo shopped.. Apple doesn't do any dev work across sea's and they...
I don't buy that much from Amazon.. and I prefer my Netflix over Amazon prime Video.. at $50/year I would consider it.. I almost did at $79.. now, at $99, not going there.. I'll save me the $99/ year and just use Netflix for my video.. They have beefed up their selection lately.. very happy with Netflix..
More to it than I thought as well. Looks nice.. however, still not paying massive money just to have a car with it. If they come out with 3rd party car systems with it, fine.. I'll seriously look.. but I'm going with the car I want first, car system second.. I'm getting an Elio from Elio Motors (www.eliomotors.com) in Q1 2015.. maybe some 3rd party options will be available then.. Hard to turn down 84 MPG highway at a sticker price of $6800 new ... At that price, I can...
But! But! Someone told me thats where I can get beer!
Only the Mac Pro have they allowed such a lead time. They don't generally do that.. They like to announce and release a week or 2 later if they can... I can see the release in April and ramp up for developer access in November when they are finishing up iOS 8 and release them at same time. Getting the hardware out with initial release first, bug fix it as needed, then do a formal SDK release in latter half of year makes a lot more sense and is very like Apple. Plus,...
I can see 2 phones, but not 4.7 and 5.5.. What I can see is a 4" and 4.8", maintaining the same aspect ratio and allowing customer choice between a currently successful size and a larger version with higher resolution.. They MIGHT bump 4" to 4.3 or 4.5 if they can keep the same size.. but we won't know until it's in hand really. I can also see them dropping the numbering system.. it might go iPhone and iPhone Pro.. the numbering has been getting silly and I suspect soon...