or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

Exactly. At issue is where does the money sit.. right now, it's country that has the lowest taxes .. I'm not understanding why that would be hard to understand..  Who wouldn't do that? Any CFO would be fired for not taking advantage of legal tax law and working to benefit the company financially.. hell, if it didn't he'd be considered incompetent..  If the USA made it more advantageous to sit in the states, you can be certain that US based international companies would do...
 Normal companies? If you're talking about local companies, local taxes are still paid.. sales tax, employee income taxes, health, etc. The issue is that ANY international company can pick what country they base funds out of.. and that country gets the taxes.. Issue is. who gets the money? Europe? Germany? huh? What people don't understand, products sold by Apple are already paying local taxes and all we're talking about is the 'profit' repatriation tax... it's not really...
If I could pair with my Mac as well, I'd get one.. I don't want to pay for controllers that only work with some of Apple's products..
And yet.. no leaked hardware to even hint at what it would look like.. I smell a flop with Analyst prediction of an iWatch this year.. or iBand, or such..
Buzzfeed... BUZZFEED? omg.. you guys will spew anything.. I highly doubt that 'everyone' in the mid-managment was doing what they said.. They make so many absolute assertions that I cannot even imagine anyone taking what they say seriously.. Then.. again.. we are talking about blogs here.. their job is to just repeat things, regardless.. the mindless mime ..
They are going to have the same issues with Handoff, and Continuity - They have no real desktop platform, and their tablets barley make a dent in iPad world. They mainly just have their smartphones.. it's a lowly world with a single device type.. Not to mention the Metal and Swift.. and with iPhone 5s going 64bit.. which they still cannot do.. The list of what they cannot do or copy is growing.. Next few years will be very telling.. Tizen seems to be their next big bet.. I...
I suspect 2010 or later.. unless you add a Bluetooth 4.0 device that supports Bluetooth LE.. I think BT LE is the key to the feature... In theory you could add a BT 4.0 USB adaptor and this would still work on your 2008 iMac
Loved it.. seeing many poo poo'ing it on other sites.. but they either didn't watch it keynote or are very anti-apple at this point. Overall I think this was a great WWDC, awesome setup for the hardware coming this fall! Even more excited about getting an iPhone 6.. much less seeing what other hardware they might have in the pipeline!
Do you know why Google is my goto? has nothing to do with the search algorithm.. ITS THAT THE HOME PAGE IS FREE OF CCCRRAP! It's simple, no ads, right to the search homepage.. I'm willing to bet thats why MOST people use it.. Yahoo and Bing overLOAD you with junk on their respective home pages.. THAT was Googles genius.. a simple, no frills home page.. If someone did that.. I'd be there in a blink..
Amazon - Gov't Supported, Legalized, eBook Mafia