or Connect

Posts by Adrayven

DED, good article... but you need to correct that quote "When U.S. President Obama asked Steve Jobs in early 2012 how America could win back mass production manufacturing jobs from China" Steve died Oct, 2011 - I know that question you're referring to, I remember it, I think it was either early 2011 or late 2010.. not sure..
I like that style, but it's only on the 38mm, not on the 42.
Irony is.. this response is what the director is after. He's known for skewing things to get any response.. His own admitted view is to create 'provocative' films.. He's not after truth, not even a little.    To him; even a bad response is good for publicity. /shrug   Was Jobs an ass at times.. Yes.. but I can guarantee this director will take it far past that just to get people in the seats. He doesn't care as long as it makes him $$$..  This is probably a large...
Just wait until fall.. We'll see the gap between the Pro line and the Air line widen this fall. and continue to do so. You can bet the fall release will bring most, if not all, of the features of the new Macbook. You can also bet it will be much thinner, using the same technology they do now..  I suspect the Macbook Pro lines will keep Thunderbolt 3 as that comes with Skylake. The Macbook Air or Macbook will possibly loose TB altogether. So, for Prosumers with Macbook...
Very disappointed in the steel prices.. I expected ~$400-500 - I had a steel link style watch for years and had my heart set on that. but I'm not spending $1000 on it.. Even the $700 for Watch Milanese loop is over my $600 max budget.. and I really don't want to spend that kind of money for a watch with a plastic band.. Guess I'll pass for now. Maybe they'll come down in a few years. I refuse to spend more on this than I did my iPhone though...
It's not bigger, it's LONGER.. as in 1 or 2m in length..  They take the same sized charger...
Just because they call it a diagnostic port doesn't mean anything.. at.. all They confirmed it's a lighting port being used for Diagnostics at 9to5 Apple uses lighting ports on iPads and iPhones for Diagnostics.. they STILL include those ports on those devices.. kind of disproves your theory right there.. I think the blogs are being stupid.. They should say, "Reports claim Apple Watch has a, what looks like, a Lighting port compatible interface being used for...
 Calculator? Calculator?Umm Calculator?? 30 seconds of google magic... stupidity disproved.. I rest my case.
I rest my case..
 Umm GPS is built into the Apple Watch.. It doesn't rely on the iPhone for that.. That was addressed months ago..  Lack of fact checking here.... Lack of understanding that many high-end watches that cost $10k + are not round. duuuurrrrrr Taking ARM and Qualcomm's advise on watch market, and what a watch collector wants, is like asking a 2 year old advice on what a collectable car is. He'd first just say, old cars, then he'd point to a plastic car his mom got him a year...