or Connect

Posts by whoda

Man that phone is huge. I guess I'd better get used to it though, since it looks like Apple is going to make us upgrade to a giant screen.
I'm sure it will be nice, but I'm definitely into the defined edges the iPhone has had since 4. If some how the glass is curved to increase one handed use, then that will be cool though.
paz, I could not disagree more. Its a real live video game that reacts to you. It learns! The word innovative is tossed around today with reckless abandon, when few things truly are. Anki drive however, deserves the title of innovative.
I love my Pebble, but then again I didn't put a carbon fiber sticker on the front of it nor did I put the ugliest watch band of all time on it.
Personally, I'm getting tired of the larger and larger screen sizes. Most people that want a bigger screen already have it. I say this with a grain of salt though. I was a big fan of the original iPhone screen size, but I was pleasantly surprised with the iPhone 5/5S screen. However, I have large hands and I do have to stretch sometimes when using one hand (the way I use my phone 90% of the time) so I'll reserve judgement until I see it for myself but if the phone form...
My iWorks documents share just fine with their MS counterparts. Its a joy to be able to work with great productivity software at home and have no compatibility issues when I have to bring my docs back to work.
People only have a finite amount of money to spend on gadgets. I think releasing a new version of every gadget they have within a few months is stupid. For example, I want a new 5S and a new 5G iPad, but if they come out at the same time, or even within a month or two of each other, I won't have the cash for both. If they are more spread out, people will be more willing to buy multiple gadgets. I'm sure they didn't want to hold everything until the end of the year,...
First and foremost, I'd be suspicious of anything behind a $1000 a year paywall. They are obviously going to say anything that might get people to pay up. But I think we've all seen this coming for a while. They keep buying design shops, and they have hired an entire team from AMD, and they kept old Bobby around for a reason. I'm guessing something like this takes a lot of time to get up and running, so TSMC is probably just a short term solution, while building their...
So why would Nike want to limit the amount of money it can make by excluding millions of Android users? Simple. Apple came to see Nike and said "hey, we are about to release the iWatch, which is going to eat your fuel band alive. Why don't we partner up so you can continue to make money and we can benefit from your experience in the arena. The new Apple iWatch with Nike built in. Of course if you want to do this partnership, we will need you to make a public...
Next week these patents will be invalidated by another judge. Then the following week they will be reinstated by a third judge. The week after that.....