or Connect

Posts by ernysp76

Oh in fact you'll find that the collective sales of all Android devices outsold the 15 + variations of the iPhones/iPads on a ratio of 2:1 (source Forbes.com 22 Aug 2012), similarly Android based open source music providers are collectively much larger than iTunes by a great deal but that is not to say that Apple has not been a great innovator, the point is it is no longer a class leader but instead a follower trying to imitate others including in this case Google Maps...
Again pointing out a success does not having anything to do with the recent blunders that the NYT article is talking about.  A company that rests on pasts successes is doomed to fail, I can remember one in the late 70's early 80's that had a great product but failed to capitalize on it and continue to innovate instead of copy.....  what was its name again....  oh yes I remember APPLE!   There is no doubt that IPhone 5 is well behind the pack and didn't do a great job in...
I have only made a 1/2 dozen posts and comments but the general vibe of this forum is argumentative and disrespectful, in fact it seems to be breeding a lot of future (or maybe current) trolls.  Don't want to be part of it.  Very disappointed. As a long term Apple users (since 1977) this is a forum I stumbled across as result of reading a very badly written article that was picked up by my local tabloids.  I will be commenting to others about this forum as one to be...
And your point is? .......  TOTALLY unrelated to the OP.
What on earth has this got to do with this thread???  Is just me or is it every time Apple makes a stuff up (and in this case admits it) there are people out there that lack objectivity and fall back on stupid irrelevant statements like this.  Maybe hill60 you may not realize it but GM was once THE WORLDS LARGEST AUTO PRODUCER..... now they are 7th, ask yourself why and you'll probably realize that Apple are wise to admit their mistakes and move on quickly before the...
So great welcome!!!  Real friendly place a NOOB gets the royal treatment from someone who is too lazy to read.  Maybe you should ask Siri to read for you.   Oh look the Apple CEO has decided to apologies for the mapping program, despite people on here still trying to defend what has always been the indefensible, and look Apple shares have also taken a dive.  Maybe Apples best friends are not the blind followers but instead those that can see through the hype and see the...
Clearly you can't read the numerous independent reports and analysis and I for one am not going to do your homework I have read and looked at the evidence compared the Apple product with Google and there is no doubt that Apple seems to be a full generation behind.  Lazy people don't impress me and the evidence is there and has been quoted at least a dozen times in the various posts.