or Connect

Posts by stike vomit

The iPhone 5 does blend better, however:   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofgMueCOqo
  Yes, my apologies to all for derailing this thread a bit.
  On the contrary. Compared to many EU countries (including France) the UK has a very good record on implementing EU directives and adhering to the 'rules'.
  You are damn right it isn't all black and white. What you say above is correct. But also ask who was responsible for allowing countries  to join the Euro zone who's finances were clearly unfit, and then turn a blind eye for years as those countries lived well beyond their means? Hint: It wasn't the UK. The general population of the UK do not really understand the EU, how it works, or how it actually benefits their lives. UK governments have done little to educate them...
  You don't think that the current mess in the Euro-zone proves that the UK may have a point in being a bit sceptical?
I agree. A self-adhesive wrap would be the way to go, as long as you get one that also protects those 'delicate' sides / edges.
  Over time, even an iPhone 5 in a case will also start to show wear. With handling flexible cases will rub against the sharp anodised edges and 'polish' away the finish. Any dust that gets between the case and the phone will act as an abrasive make the problem worse. You can already see this effect on some iPhone 4's that have had bumpers fitted. Imagine what a black iPhone 5 will look like after 1 or 2 years in a case. 
  The anodised iPods have radiused edges. The iPhone 5 has sharp (45 degree) edges. Anodising doesn't like sharp edges, they are prone to chipping / wear.
  Nice to know that I had credibility to lose. So what happened to yours?
  Really?       Apart from the last sentence, which is opinion, cycomiko is just stating the facts as they stand. If telling the guy to "go play on an android forum" because you don't like those facts isn't 'shooting the messenger', then what is?