or Connect

Posts by zhtway

My iMac Wifi drop occurred several times a day bcoz of logmein after mountain lion. Without Logmein, wifi drops once in a while. I think you need to check some softwares which intensively uses network resources.
No surprise No surprise
Hello Mr Tallest Skil. I will be very much appreciate if you could test out our Burmese Unicode fonts Problem. Mail & Safari could not be view our fonts. We use 3rd party app Mogok or Myanmar browser lite to look at Gmail, FBook etc. Thanks to the iOS6 web kit, to see a web page in our language, it takes forever to load. Mail app is frozen and even quit. If you could test it and write an article, Apple would pay some attention I hope. I wrote several feedback, bug reports...
Hello.. You are testing with other Unicode set...that's why it is not viewable completely. Here is the site you can download font http://www.mizzimaburmese.com/ Burmese Unicode is not very standardized yet. But it is OK to view on iOS5 but not completely iOS6. Thanks It will show like this
Pls go to this site http://www.mizzimaburmese.com/ download the font there. If you want to view what I have posted.
@ghostface147 Can you test my email.? I 'll forward one with our unicode fonts. It will not display but ur mail app will be frozen. I don't have 6.1 beta, so I couldn't test it. We, all Burmese People are frustrated with iOS6. Apple Suck ! Although I love Apple product. You can copy & paste this sentence below and mail it to your self..you will see the result in ur mail app. You won't see the language becoz you don't have a font ဓမၼမိတ္ေဆြအေပါင္း သူေတာ္ေကာင္းတို႔...
I don't think it is Hardware issue. In your emails, there might be some unicode fonts. We are from Burma (Myanmar) South East Asia country. we have our Unicode Font Myanmar Zawgyi Font. If emails contains not only our unicode font but other language unicode fonts, the email system, webkit all are frozen for a few mins.. Depends on how much contents on it. Some time the mail or safari even quit. Our unicode font is not yet popular like well known fonts (japanese, chinese...
@Harbinger:   Where do you get the delay actions.? Mail or Web. Do you use other languages apart from popular Languages? We use Myanmar (Burmese) Unicode font to view our language on Mail and Web. Once we receive email or web contain our font, touch response was delayed depends on how many characters on that mail or web. If there is alot of characters, it delayed at least a minute. Ha.haa..   What an amazing iOS6, iPhone, iPad !!!!   All the Burmese...
Yeah....   It is really surprising to me that Apple didn't look at those bugs.   Attention to detail motto isn't TRUE here anymore.   Unicode is common everywhere and majority of second language people use. Now it is affecting.   I didn't update PC system soon after release.   I trusted Apple and updated the release without delay.   But now... Apple become PC....   I am so sorry to see it is happening.   iOS6 become notorious ...   I...
Hi,   my iPhone and iPad were upgraded to iOS6. Mail App gives alot of trouble with our Burmese Unicode language. If  email contains Unicode Language it is frozen for 10 s, no response and move to another response, and take another 10 s. It is really annoying. Not even me..all of my friends who did the upgrade are having the same issue. we r not happy with iOS6.   Not even this all the apps which use Unicode also affected like FaceBook..etc..   Do u...