or Connect

Posts by Curtis Hannah

Just to wonder this is only a back case, this could not be a 5.5 at all and be a huge 4.7, a fake, or is correct and they went threw too much trouble with no "proof".
These rumors get obsessive quickly, a rumor that is true, isn't every week, come on, Make up your mind!!!
I remember the days 3 years ago this was predicted on the then expected iPhone 5(now 4S), they all said it was needed to compete the still failing google equivalent. As so I would expect any company with an iPhone app already to chip into this NFC card idea.
This is why I don't see why these iwatches ideals that big, apples probably going to kill all iPods and replace with iPhone with IPad selection, just the iPhone without phone will probably have a secret to it that makes it $400-500 vs iPhone that is $650, then this Iwatch will be iPod nano next gen, featuring the camera from old iPod nano, and mostly software based changes from there.
Just to wander, most don't care for a smart watch, so why create a watch that is double an iPhone at base value(or 2/3rds off contract) while an IPad mini comes at same price, based on suspected hardware it could be $200, if it does come Saphire, etc. I still would expect it to be around $330, I guess it's possible but an android one that comes 1/2 or 1/3 the price can sound a lot more compelling.
Apple annoced something like this ahead for developers apps, as well keep market pointed away from competitors waiting on a release.
Those that don't pay attention.
Why must it say August 27 rather then wensday or tomorrow, is it that it will be that within hours for most? It just says 27th like next week or something.
A large IPad is total since, if it's goal is to replace laptops, laptop size screens help.
I don't see why, maybe Redone IPad charged would be good?Also this seems a way to get into trouble with apple, apples canceled modified MagSafe adapters in past.Oh, said it together.It's about the size of battery and the chargers wattage, iPhone 5S battery right about 6.0 watts with the 5.0 watt charger, most android have same charger but are now going up to an 10 watt+ battery size meaning that if apple updates iPhone to 7.77 watt battery size which is a 2100 mah then a...