or Connect

Posts by Curtis Hannah

Probably iris pro, can't imagine the basic gaining that power.
I know, I think the iPad mini last year has put a bad ideal in people's heads.I hope IOS 9 introduces multitasking across iPads.I'm considering getting my first iPad, this rumor hurts it.Either way last year the prediction was no iPad mini update, and there was a small one, so this can be disproven.
Its been 3 1/2 years, realistically 5 1/2, how long does it take to update?
Sounds like that's not an option by this article, and probably for this reason.Apple doesn't announce, but they have sent sudel hints, an fast paced recall like this could be one of those hints.It has thunderbolt 2.I'm noticing that Apple has been doing a lot of silent updates recently, to its whole product line, so a silent update in October/ November wouldn't surprise. I agree very well there, to be honest I expected them to do what they did, but was hoping the Mac Pro...
iPhone 6S around the corner, good news.
The ideal is free updates for 10 years which Apple is pushing, there not quite there yet, but close.
Don't forget the mini 3 was never rumored as well for the same reason.If they add an iPad pro, it will either sync with the mini or pro updates, so if they update, it is to the pros size.That was a weak rumor, let's be honest that a rumor like that is just as likely to be true or not.Agree there, hopefully rather then next year being mini 5(or 4), air 4(or 5), and pro 2 it could be iPad 2015(or 5) in 7.9", 9.7", 12.2(or 12.9").Good point, treat the mini like the iPhone 4",...
get a cheap android with hotspot capability and then this comparison is worthwhile at least, but it puts a +$ on the iPod so ab iPhone might still be the better deal.
So basically cripple iPad mini sales last year and cripple iPad Air sales this year, That is the worst strategy for a product line that is already low on sale rates.
You make it seem that a back to the media(or what they prefer) event, with the Apple TV and IPod there focus, with updates to other low profile devices(mouse, keyboard, etc.) with 1 major introduction (apple watch, iPad pro?) to top it off.