or Connect

Posts by Curtis Hannah

Apple annoced something like this ahead for developers apps, as well keep market pointed away from competitors waiting on a release.
Those that don't pay attention.
Why must it say August 27 rather then wensday or tomorrow, is it that it will be that within hours for most? It just says 27th like next week or something.
A large IPad is total since, if it's goal is to replace laptops, laptop size screens help.
I don't see why, maybe Redone IPad charged would be good?Also this seems a way to get into trouble with apple, apples canceled modified MagSafe adapters in past.Oh, said it together.It's about the size of battery and the chargers wattage, iPhone 5S battery right about 6.0 watts with the 5.0 watt charger, most android have same charger but are now going up to an 10 watt+ battery size meaning that if apple updates iPhone to 7.77 watt battery size which is a 2100 mah then a...
I actually think had this problem, luckily already replaced last year.
What I fail to understand how 8% of IOS is on IOS 8, developers don't make that much, 5% maybe, there is no public beta, even then it would be 20% like android top precentages, and surely I though hack community would only make 1%?
A few years would not be a problem, a few months would.If I'm correct this is incompatible with any current USB? So apple would make it only useful between IOS and Mac, unless others copy(yes I'm talking the Samsung laptops)?
Apple did limit it on IPad 4 however, but not at original release.No, it's a $10 device difference.Tech does not go up in price, food and materials do.UHD TV cost 1/9 that price as well.Think he means the actual files of apps on larger screen.
Because it less then 9, a 2cent bargain is mentally based.there already is a 8gb free in some countries, they likely will make it 16 gb and throw away 8 gb all together(as well up to 32gb).The thing here is iPhone 5C is likely this price soon and 5S likely $100, so this may be permanent after the 6 is released.