or Connect

Posts by zippy2shoes

While the resolution on the XB1 sits at 792p, the FPS is 60.  How is that labeled as "inexcusable frame rates"?
 Why bother, the guy lives a double standard life and his posts pretty much admit it.  He chooses to ignore any wrongdoing by his chosen company and point the finger at anything that could make his company look bad.  You probably shouldn't engage those type of people in debate when they try that tactic. I think the proper response to Google lowering their prices should be "That's great - we as consumers win" because it will put pressure on other companies to drop their...
They read it from other "over zealous" AppleInsider users and since they don't bother fact checking, it becomes gospel.
I have no idea what his threshold is for 'blocking' people but from my personal experience, it is NOT rare to see see people on this site post comments such as "BLOCKED!" when they see something that they do not agree with - particularly if it criticizes Apple in any way, shape or form.  While some of the offending posts are troll bait, I've seen others where the person actually has put some put some thought into their comment.  In SpamSandwich's world, there is no...
Block me all you want, it just shows that you are unwilling to listen to people who have different views than yourself.   Who needs to be exposed to different types of thinking that perhaps could lead you to challenge your own beliefs and perhaps your perspective on something.  Is it really that terrible to hear what others have to say if it does not conform to your own views?  Do you go through your own life with blinders on?  Imagine living in a world where everyone...
I think the problem here is that Apple never thinks it has done anything wrong.   Well aside from the map thing.     Apple will deny, deny, deny until they are finally beaten into the ground despite the obvious staring them in the face.   Sometimes, it's good to just give in when you have been caught with your hand in the cookie jar and stop trying to use lawyers to get off on technicalities.   Of course that is not how our society and court systems work so they will...
Yup.   Remember how all the Apple loyalists though that having a 4" phone made you look like you were carrying around a giant brick?  Those same people are now saying that Apple invented the 4" phone.  Now they say that anything over 4" is too big.   Guess what tune they will be singing when Apple releases a 4"+ phone?   It's the same thing when the rumours were abound that Apple was going to release a cheaper plastic iPhone.  "NO WAY THEY WOULD EVER DO THIS", "Apple has...
 Yeah, I can't believe people on here are complaining about the prices when the colours are terrible and will out of style within 6 months (well at least up until Easter).   Those Connect 4/5 cases are terrible as well.  As for the price, why did they even bother coming out with this when they simply could have slapped new colours on the 5 and sold it to kids for a reduced price?
 It is that narcissistic attitude that drives people away from Apple.  If you were open to debate and perhaps the idea that Apple is not right 100% of the time, you would surprised to see what's out there.
 You'll have to forgive him.  He only sees the world in 2 colours.  Apple lovers and Apple haters.   For us outside of the apple sphere of reality, those colours are black and white.