or Connect

Posts by zippy2shoes

I personally think they will be tweaking the look as well over the coming months because you are not alone in your assessment.  This is a new way of doing things for Apple because under Jobs, thing would not see the light of day until it was perfect.  This whole 'public beta - let's see how everyone reacts and adjust' style of doing things is very different for Apple but one that I think is good.
Not in Apple's world.  Those app developers should prepare themselves to be pulled from the app store for infringing on existing apps within iOS. 
Based on a recent article from the NY Times (take it for what is it worth), it appears that there one solution offered to the NSA was that a secure portal could be created for each company where the NSA can log into in order to receive data it has requested.  This was the NSA would not have DIRECT access to all the data and from what we've seen, all the companies have carefully worded their answers to say that the NSA does not have DIRECT access to their servers and that...
  I know this is an old post but did your realize that at the time you wrote this post, 65.9% of Android users were using 4.X+?  Research.  It is your friend.
I don't think Apple knows what Open Source means so perhaps it is an education thing.
Well for one it mentioned Android and based on his defensive stance, I would say that he has some issues that need to be sorted out.  There are a few open minded people on here who say "Go to the store, try out the phones and buy one that suits you" but those users are far and few between on here.  People come to this site for 2 reasons:   1)  Laugh at the zealots 2)  Engage in 'debate' with people who all have the same opinion.  Product A is the best and always will be. ...
Considering it takes them 2 weeks to update a webpage when they are asked by the law, I would say that yes, 9 days is a pretty quick response for Apple.
So what you are saying is that you are against in-app purchases because that my friend, is a store within a store.
  I think your best bet is to accept defeat.  These type of people believe what they believe no matter how much contrary evidence is shown to them.   In fact, I'm thinking he's just trolling you or perhaps he's being irrational because of how often the word Samsung shows up on this site these days?
Btw, also want to point out that there are many Android 'experts' on here who profess to know a lot about the OS but based off their comments, it is painfully obvious they have not touched the OS in 2-3 years (or maybe they played with the phone for 20 seconds at the store).    Makes for funny reading for sure.  I won't name names but you know who you are.  Thanks for the chuckles.