or Connect

Posts by zippy2shoes

I would love to see the link on this sale that you are quoting.  Yes, I know you put a smiley at the end so you are being facetious but maybe your joke should have been "Buy 2 Nexus 7s for the cost of 1 iPad mini".  ;-)
What people are upset with is that a brand that they consider to be top quality will now be a range of products considered 'average' to 'great' and I think some people are having a hard time accepting that Apple needs to do this.  Who knows is they are actually going to do this to remain relevant in emerging markets.   kDarling showed the video of the SIII mini and while some of you may look down your nose at it, it a great smartphone and costs 1/4 of what an iPhone does...
Quite true but Android is gaining more market share (worldwide) year over year and and Apple needs to react.  You can already see it as they are speeding up their release cycle for their phones/tablets because they will not be able to keep up if they only release a new product ever 12 months.  They also realize that they are ignoring a pretty big (but not as profitable) segment of the market.  The mid-low end.  Granted, they take care of the mid range with their 4 and 4S...
Btw, for what it's worth, I think Google got away a bit on the light side but they worked the system that is in place and there is nothing wrong with that.  If you disagree, then you would also have to disagree with how Apple works the tax system with their Double Irish Dutch Sandwich strategies (which Google also now uses).   The system appears to be broken from a pure justice point of view (right vs wrong) but it is working fine based off the rules we have defined and...
I thought his original RICO comment was worth quoting but your response to it was even better.  They should have a sub portion of this site devoted to the fanatic followers.  This guys need to be immortalized and turned into a character for the next Jay & Silent Bob installment.  Pure comedy gold.
  Bingo.  You nailed it.   When I moved from the 3GS over to the original Samsung Galaxy 3 years ago, I knew I could never go back to a 3.5" screen.  Now that I have a 4.65" screen (GN), I can't see going back to a 4".  I still play around with the 4S though as I have a number of friends who have it and the build quality is quite nice but it is a bit heavy for me.   As for the "pocketability", I have wear Lucky Jeans fairly often and I can easily fit my Nexus 7 in my...
I know, it's like watching people live in a bubble and they have no clue that there are like 8 billion other people in the world. 
  I kind of wish people like you were in charge at Apple because if you had your way, Apple would not be selling in Mexico, England, Italy or any other country where they pay fines for breaking the law.  And to me, that would be a good thing.   I personally think you should think with less emotion.  Do you really think Apple should forfeit all their future sales in Italy for a fine of 264K?  Would you ask them to pull out of a country because one of your favourite C level...
Just like how we can't fix hubris and arrogance.  
Put it right up there with FB posts and Instagram pics.. 99% of them are all equally useless...