or Connect

Posts by zippy2shoes

Bingo.  You hit the nail on the head.  This is a fan site just like Android Police is a fan site.   This site is best used to read news because one you get into the posts, it's everything but helpful and positive.   I shouldn't really say that, I do get quite a few chuckles from the more 'loyal' apple fans who post here.  I find it very interesting how, as you mentioned, the article was reporting a glitch and all of a sudden it turns into an Android bashing...
What you did is work. This is called an internship.  Typically internships are not paid or the people are given an allowance to pay for food/shelter.  The deal is that they get free labour and the people get experience.  I realize that where you grew up, it was legal to work at a younger age but I don't think you had to eat and sleep in a factory and that your parents sent you away because they could not afford to feed you.  Try to think of the situation from their...
  Et touché
  It is hard to be original these days as so much has already been done.   Apple has done some great things but I'm at a loss at what they have done that is truly original I did some research and come up with the following:   iPod.               No. The MPman was done 4 years earlier in 1997 iTunes Music   No.  Ritmoteca.com was out  5 years earlier in 1998 iTunes Player   No.  Winamp was around in 1997 iPhone.           No.   Palm Kyocera 6035 was around 6 years before...
Yeah but when Steve was there, the word 'flaw' would cause heads to roll.  Apple has set the bar so high for QA that they are now taking it from all sides because of the numerous issues with iPhone 5.   Purple lens flare, Maps, Scratches, Wifi issues, overage charges, and no simultaneous data/voice on CDMA networks in the US.   These are things that people using Apple products are not used to seeing.    When a company projects the image of perfection, people expect it. ...
Who are "they"? And when this phone is released, I really hope you can find some articles out there talk about how 'vastly superior' it is because I do not think you will find one.  If you do, it will be from some loyal to a fault Android person who refuses to admit that iPhone is one of the top smartphones out there.   The SIII mini targets a different market segment and while the specs fall short of it's bigger brother and the iPhone 5 (gasp!! I said it), it is no...
  I myself do not want one but the statistics do not lie.  Less younger people are getting their licenses and it is a well known fact that being the passenger is more fun now because you can text, FB, watch a movie, read a book and do many other things while sitting in the car.  The driver gets to sit in traffic and is penalized for even looking at this phone (where I live, there is a law - rightfully so I believe).   Google knows where things are headed and they are into...
I have to agree with you Techstalker.  My biggest complaint with people who are "All Apple, All the Time" is that they won't even give other products a chance.  If anyone has taken a second to read the FULL reviews of Galaxy Note II or even the demo videos, you will see that iOS needs to step it up big time next year because the functionality in the new TouchWiz (I prefer stock Android myself) just set raised the bar in terms of phone OSes.  The multitasking features are...
  I admire your desire to try a rebuttal but you may not have read through this forum enough to realize that the vast majority of posters on here are pro Apple.  Just as Google has it's own set of zealots, so does Apple and this site is full of them.  You might want to try this logic somewhere where people are not wishing death and destruction to a corporation because it competes with their chosen brand.  Personally, I think that both sides make mistakes and both sides...
  So you are calling him out for saying something that is true?  If you think there are not "Apple fanboys" on here then you are being lumped into that group because you are closing your eyes/mind to the obvious truth.  Android, WP, BB and iOS all have their supporters and then they have their rabid fans.  When you ignore the extremists and don't call them out on the stuff they do, you run the risk of them being the public support of your favourite product and no one...