or Connect

Posts by 1983

Fassbender is Irish not German I think?
This is all well and good and I'm a huge iPad fan, but sales of that device have plummeted for Apple of the last year, which is worrying.
I have three pairs of headphones covering lowish (AKG Y50), mid-tier (Philips Fidelio M1) and high-end (B&W P7) price points and they're all great sound quality wise, but you can still easily tell which ones sound better and its the more expensive models! So its not a myth that usually the more you spend on a headphone, the better the sound you get from them. With the exception up until now being Beats headgear that is, which aren't! These new designs still look way too...
I'm a chip design fan, especially when it comes to CPU and GPU architecture. So I personally really like these kinds of articles. Still, I would like to see a full photo of the A8X here, hopefully one will turn up soon.
Philips already make an excellent Bluetooth headphone as part of their Fidelio line and its recently been upgraded too. It's won best Bluetooth headphone of the year, two years in a row at a respected British HiFi publication.
So it seems, Apple not as fast to react as some think, none the less they're doing something about it now, only a day after I first heard about this malware's existence in the first place, which is good!
Like 'wisely' friend I really would like a 12" iPad to replace my magazine subscriptions even if it is heavier than an iPad Air 2 who's screen is not large enough for my needs in that department... looking forward to see what Apple comes up with.
These designs have a good spec for the price and they look good too - I like'em.
Definitely more impressive than the lacklustre iPad mini 3, but no 3x display upgrade - I was really hoping for that as the A8x can handle it. So 3x res solely for a future larger screened iPad Pro/Plus maybe?
Very disappointing...if it retains the A7 then it probably retains that sub-par display (colour gamut wise I mean) of last years iPad mini Retina...can't believe they didn't at least upgrade the SoC to the A8 from the latest iPhones... its just last years model with Touch ID and a gold finish added...why bother? It seems the iPad mini isn't selling in high enough quantities to warrant a decent upgrade anymore. A bit cynical of Apple to add that Touch ID and extra colour...