or Connect

Posts by 1983

I hope this isn't fake, because this is the iPad I've been waiting for!
I regularly read headphone group tests from a number of respected audio publications. The last about a week and a half ago. And while Beats headphones have improved they are still always at the bottom of the list when it comes to sound quality.
This is one of Apple's most interesting patients to date. I hope we don't have to wait too long for products incorporating this tech. Having it introduced on the iPhone 7 would be nice but unlikely, probably will have to wait for something like this a good few years down the line, on the iPhone 8 or 9 maybe.
Well that was an unexpected turn of events, and mildly amusing too...Silicon Valley to Broadway - west coast to east coast, what a contrast.
No they don't.
Do 2013's rMBP's support NVMe?
Universal as in widely available almost everywhere in the developed world. And you don't actually need too high a speed internet connection to stream just audio, even if it is lossless or high-resolution (24bit/DSD). It takes up less bandwidth than HD video.
With the endless terabytes of storage available in the cloud and pretty much universal high-speed internet connections, is it not possible to make a profit on lossless audio streaming below $20 a month?
This tablet seems to be quite compelling, for the business market anyway (quite affordable and fully compatible with Windows and Office). The same market Apple is making major inroads into with the iPad. The upcoming iPad Pro should be even more compelling for this market.
Wow! These photos - if legit - give the impression that the Pro is a really chunky piece of kit. None the less I still want one!