or Connect

Posts by 1983

LED phosphor material called KSF - is that the same as the Quantum Dot layers being introduced on a lot of flat screen TV's this year?
Me too, Google Now is still much-much better!
This is funny in a way. I can just imagine my technology-phobic aunt trying to call me up and Siri answering her instead. It would probably give her quite a fright! 
The segment turned a profit, probably due to the Beats headphones not Apple Watch.
Impressive tech!
You shouldn't worry. I have a large photo collection that's dear to me too. Yet I took the plunge and it was seamless. All my separate albums and Events transferred just fine. Everything is not just stuffed into one universal album as you seem to think. Also unlike many people apparently believed from the forums I followed. Photos doesn't duplicate everything in your iPhoto file to the separate Photos file. But creates links to those photos that are in your iPhoto file...
The Moto X Style has a good spec for the price, the other two are rather middling by comparison though. If I was in that market I would consider it. From what I've read elsewhere the Style also has a nano-particle coated water repellent body like the Play too...that might be a feature worth having on future iPhone's I think, just wonder how durable such coatings are though?
10 million subscribers only, I thought it would be much much higher than that for the free trial period. While then falling dramatically after the trial period is over. Not so sure now that this latest endeavor by Apple is going to be a success in any big way now.
It would be nice to see future iMacs go super slim and the Mini go super compact by ditching their standard hard discs for SSD's only, like their MacBook counterparts.
So a 10nm A11 for 2017s iPhone 7S then...nice.