or Connect

Posts by 1983

"To make a smartwatch work you need two hands or voice recognition, which again needs a lot of power, which is difficult in a very limited space, Hayek said." This guy is incredibly unimaginitive and knows very little about technology!
Viber has had this feature for a while now.
So maybe that's why Google Now seems to understand what I say to it far better than Siri does? Maybe when Siri becomes fully 'neuralized' I'll start using it again.
Good...if true? Better than those awful 'rubber bands' on the mockups.
If I have to migrate my libraries to Lightroom I'm not too bothered, as long as Adobe provides a straight forward way to do this. It's been the better product for a while now anyway. What worries me is that they'll only provide that via their subscription model and not via the standalone version of Lightroom you can still currently purchase without the need for a subscription. If that ends up being the case I'm not doing it! I don't want to subscribe to Adobe, and will...
Tim Cook's gay...so what, old news. What's important is that he's a capable CEO for Apple. And after some doubts on that issue when he first got the job, that's what he seems to have turned out to be. Gay-shmay it's a non-issue really.
For 100 Dollars more than the 4.7" version with contract you get a 5.5" FullHD display and double the amount of Flash memory - makes sense and is worth the premium, but depriving the 4.7" version of OIS is not a good idea considering much of the competition has it already or will be getting it soon, with model upgrades...and it is the official flagship.
Unlikely to happen me thinks! Nice if it did though.
On a related subject (sort of) wasn't there a lot of talk a while back that Google's plan was to ultimately replace Android with Chrome OS? Seems like they've scrapped that idea then.
YeaYeah, couldn't agree more, Apple should of kept to the rules as is pertaining to this matter.