or Connect

Posts by 1983

Curious indeed..?
The iPod Touch update - Probably the last it'll ever receive before quietly fading into the sunset of gentle obsolescence...
The iPhone 6 uses an 8MP sensor with a 4:3 aspect ratio. 4K video is 8.29MP and uses a 16:9 aspect ratio. So its not possible on the current iPhone range. The 4:3 aspect ratio 12MP sensor on the upcoming 6S/6S Plus allows for 4K video using the 16:9 aspect.
My iPhone 5S is the 32GB version, and it filled up very quickly. I'd prefer a base of 64GB on the next iPhone's but that's not going to happen unfortunately.
They tried getting other more suitable actors to play this part - Bale, DiCaprio but they didn't want it.
Its a nice trailer. But I still find it very odd even a bit funny that this guy, who doesn't look or sound like Jobs at all, they're calling here - Steve Jobs! Its going to take all my abilities at suspending disbelief to watch this movie, but I'm going to try anyway because it just might be good!
A 4" iPhone 6C with metal body and Touch ID sounds ideal for a base model, and for those who want a more compact device. The plastic iPhone 5C was a good design, but still didn't feel premium enough for an Apple device, after all there are plenty of cheap plastic Androids to choose from. With last years iPhone 6 as the new mid-tier device and the 6S/6S Plus topping up the range, you've got a good lineup going into the holiday season.
Its nice to see that Apple hasn't forgotten about the product line that helped prevent it from going belly up nearly 15 years ago. I hope these rumours are correct and the venerable iPod line gets a decent (but probably final) upgrade.
Nice if it included accelerometers and a gyroscope (a la iPhone) for native gesture support. Without the problem of the iPhone switching itself off after a few minutes.
I ike Pharrell, he's a very nice guy.