or Connect

Posts by 1983

A 16GB iPad mini to complement the mini 2 with an upgraded SoC - A6 instead of A5 and available in the same anodized colours as the iPod touch, selling for below the $300 mark would be a big hit I think.
For the average consumer the Mac still works well as a home-hub for everything else you might be carrying around, and will remain so for at least the next few years. There's really no alternative to that 'hub' at the moment...maybe if Apple releases a full-fledged smart-TV with large amounts of on board storage, or much better (faster, reliable and secure) access to iCloud storage then things will change.
I think I'm going to get one of these - affordable and useful...take that! Samsung GalaxyNote.
I hope this isn't true. On a related subject, other tablet manufactures don't seem to have problems with yields of 'Retina' resolution displays of any size, why would Apple? Is it something to do with the production volumes involved (Apple has to make a lot more of them) or what?
A decent upgrade, but no discrete graphics on the base version or Thunderbolt 2 and USB 3.1 on any of the new range, and what about the Mini?
What are they going to do with it?
I thought it already was! Really surprised it isn't yet...but it seems like its going to be, so good!
$449 should of been the official price when it was introduced not $549.Yep - go figure?
The 5S not the 5C has amassed record-breaking sales, I've read there are indications that around 3.5 out of the 9 million iPhone sales over the weekend were 5C channel fill. People don't seem to be going for the mid-tier model. The 5S on the other hand is a huge hit, as we all know. If this turns out to be correct, it seems that if Apple had stuck to its usual routine of upgraded flagship model and last year's flagship at a lower price, the current sales success...
 Yeah, mistake is the wrong word. I was just initially taken aback by how quickly a bypass was found, and the rather traditional old-world way that bypass was carried out. The only thing new  being the higher-resolution scans and printouts used.