or Connect

Posts by 1983

An A9 would be nicer, better future proofing and its coming in the Fall anyway. Also it can run hotter because the Apple TV is a plug-in mains device that sits near your TV with no battery-life requirements...anyway quite excited by this rumour and hope its true this time.
And about time too!
It doesn't matter how good this movie is might be, Fassbender looking so different from the character he's playing will severely effect the success (meaning lack of) that many are going to find it hard to take seriously.
Maybe the rumored new case materials include high quality polycarbonate as used on the 5C for an even more affordable version than the Sport? That could be big in less affluent markets.
I concur with that - big time! Very little value for money here. But a major upgrade to Apple TV hardware I'm all for.
Out of this company's two services - Tidal is rapidly becoming an audiophile favourite with its non-lossy CD quality streaming. They've also said that they're going to be working together with Meridian to launch an HD 24bit streaming option soon, which will be a first in that industry. I hope Jay-Z doesn't scupper these plans...whether he wants to compete with Dre or not!   I think 56 million was a steal compared to what Apple payed for Beats. Considering the main reason...
I suspect that too.
Forged Carbonfiber as pioneered by Audermars Piguet I think, would be a very interesting (but expensive) case material.And would suit the Apple Watch's high-tech luxury device aura.
Apple should of tried harder with the water resistance - on the Sport versions in particular. They could be losing a lot of potential customers because of this. Especially considering how pricey most of the Apple Watch variations are, and the market their competing in...a little disappointing and arrogant on Apple's part.