or Connect

Posts by 1983

Just go somewhere and relax, you rude zealot! I'm not going anywhere, and while I'm an Apple fan, I'm not going to shut up when they make the occasional mistake.
 Yes, but Apple wanted much more from this technology over the long run. That seems to be quashed now. 
Cracked within a couple of days! This is not good for Apple, basically they've been promoting a security technology that it turns out, isn't all that secure! Their finger-print sensor now is nothing more than a convenient way for unlocking an iPhone. I really hope they can fix it (doubtful) because the haters are going to be all over this. This is something they should of looked into before purchasing AuthenTec in the first place. I remember at the time it was a rather...
 Yeah I suspect the 5C is going to turn out to be a flop unfortunately, its neither here nor there, it should of been cheaper, then maybe it would have a market.
 Oh yes - me too!!
I really like ifixit's perky presentation ladies! They certainly give the impression that they're interested in the tech (whether they really are or not I don't know) anyway these ladies are a tech-geek's wet dream! lol
 Yes, you've got a point there.
 Yes, great new features, but there's also no 802.11ac WiFi and LTE-A support in either of the new iPhones, important future-proofing features already available in the flagship models of Apple's competitors. A major oversight on Apple's part I think. And something that's put a bit of a damper on my enthusiasm for the 5S I'm afraid.
The 5S seemed to draw the massive crowds, not the 5C. Not so sure the latter model is doing very well.
They need the advertisements for the 5C me thinks because all the demand seems to be for the 5S. I'm not so sure the 5C is doing very well.