or Connect

Posts by 1983

Another nail in Thunderbolt's coffin.
I reckon the screen (if this happens of course) will be a 12.8 inch display with a screen res multiple of 9 (a 9 pixel grid for every one of the original iPad)  like the current iPad Retina display has a 4 pixel grid for every one of the original iPad, or 3072 x 2304 for a resolution of just over 7MP's. That's technologically possible for 2014 and would provide an exact 300 ppi screen density, or true Retina. The rumours elsewhere I've read also mention that the screen...
Nice but most of the products here (with the exception of the earphones, aluminium table and Leica camera) are just standard items with a lick of red paint added.
A 12.9 inch iPad - finally a fit replacement for my heavy paper magazines! I'm all for this, looking forward to it - if it's true that is.
I agree, Apple used to be the clear leader in screen quality on such devices. Now both Google but especially Amazon are putting out tablets with far superior displays, not just better than the Retina Mini, but better than the iPad Air too, add to that the far more accurate touchscreen electronics found in competitors smartphones as compared to the iPhone 5S and Apple seem to be losing or neglecting to a certain extent their engineering prowess of late. I wish they would...
I hope iOS 7.1 incorporates a fix for the 5S multi-sensor calibration issues. 
Better an upgraded Apple TV than no iTV at all. Still think they could make a killing in the gaming console market if they wanted too, and then jump off from there into proprietary content creation/supply market when they can. All the hardware and software required for such a device is already available.
This announcement is very good news! If they'd done it from the beginning, they could of avoided all the backlash.
Rogifan is no troll!
Too little too late...still I hope they continue to evolve the service so that it doesn't end up like Ping!