or Connect

Posts by 1983

This is an interesting product and pretty much what people were expecting for a next-gen Apple TV. I really hope Apple have got something to counter this in the pipeline - the sooner the better!
The A7 in the iPhone is clocked at just under 1.3 GHz, if they doubled that clock speed to what you might see in an Intel i5 (as used in the 13" MBPr I'm writing this with!) both dual-core 64 bit processors, I wonder how close in performance the two would be?
4.5" - Aye? The current option is 4".
I reckon this next-gen Air might replace the 13'' MBPr too (the one I've got), not just the current Airs.
Ever since I read that Aaron Sorkin was on board to write the script, I'd been racking my brains thinking who would play Steve, and couldn't think of anybody suitable (I have to admit Ashton Kutcher wasn't half bad!) and now I read here it could be Christian Bale, and it fits! I'm also surprised at myself for Bale not occurring to me either, as for a good few years now, he's been my favourite Hollywood actor! (It used to be Johnny Depp but he's been doing too many...
Due to the aspect ratio of 4K video - 16:9 and 21:9, if Apple sticks with the 4:3 ratio 8MP sensor in the next iPhone, it won't be able to incorporate 4K video even if it wanted too. It would require at least a 13MP 4:3 aspect ratio sensor to achieve that I think.
Very sad to read this. I hope the employees (including the guys in the photo) are able to find other employment soon.
The Moto 360 is a very nice bit of tech, and currently my favourite Smartwatch design.
I don't know about Safari, it's my main web browser on my Mac, but too many times lately I'm getting a Safari can't connect to a websites server message for no good reason. For when I go to the same website moments later using Chrome, the site comes up with no problems. Then I go back to Safari and more often than not the site now loads up! It's a very frustrating bug that's on Safari for iOS too.