or Connect

Posts by 1983

Apple finally taking app discoverability to a new level. I hope it'll genuinely help with this sticky issue.
Cool! I really like this.
Definitely like the improvements in iOS 8, not so much Yosemite.
The colours and the graphics remind me of Windows XP! Don't know what to make of that at the moment....whether I like it of not? I've just looked at more screen shots of Yosemite...don't like the look of the new Dock, too much grey space between the app icons, still prefer the more tightly packed and 3D effect of the current Dock.
Very disappointing - if true. Apple would need something that's very ambitious in this field, if it's to make a mark, and get one up on its competitors.
If Apple were after a music streaming service to buy, why didn't they go after Spotify instead? Now that would of been worth closer to that 3 billion dollar purchase price.
I'm not completely opposed to this acquisition, even though I'm not to keen on it either. It's just the ridiculous amount of money they payed for it that bothers me (and others here apparently) this seems like it should of been a 300 million dollar purchase not a 3 billion dollar one!
I completely agree with you. I've had a very similar experience with Siri myself, while Google Now works flawlessly about 90 percent of the time for me. I only use Siri to call up my contacts and even that simple task can flummox it sometimes.
The rumor mill has it that there's going to be both a 4.7 inch iPhone and a 5.5 inch Phablet announced later this year, but there have been no leaks at all, as far as I know of the 5.5 inch version just the 4.7 inch which is a given now. Makes me suspect that there is no iPhone Phablet after all. I'm also interested to see if Apple will use quantum dot displays in the iPhone 6 and iPad upgrades. If Amazon (or is it Google?) can incorporate such technology in their...
Is this the turning point? Will Graphene finally make it into a consumer product? I've been following this technology for many years. Every other month it seems there's some miracle claim for the stuff. But nothing ever makes it out of a lab! Maybe it'll be different this time...