or Connect

Posts by 1983

Don't care what some are saying here, that was a very good video and TC narration was very relaxing.
That reaction from Jaguar is worrying. Makes me think that in the end all of these so-called Apple partners in the motor industry will, in the end get cold feet and use Google's alternative instead. Which is a bad thing, with the exception that through my experience Google Now's voice recognition algorithms work a lot better than Siri's!
The part looks quite convincing. The side bezels appear to be the same width as the current 5s not slimmer. Also the IR sensor hole appears larger than the FaceTime camera one. I don't remember if it's always been that way but maybe that's actually for the FaceTime camera instead allowing for a higher resolution part for better quality selfies like on the HTC One M8. Anyway it's the most realistic looking leak of an iPhone 6 part so far.
This article is music to my ears (excuse the pun) and I really hope there's truth to it. I've been waiting for Apple to do something like this for years! It would be just so much more convenient to be able to download Studio Master quality tracks from iTunes using my Apple ID than what I have to do now. I'm also very glad to see that I'm not the only audiophile on these forums and that there are many others here that want this to happen too! PS. I have purchased a...
I think Kuo has lost the plot this time around!
One of Kuo's rare mistakes.
I usually believe what Kuo tells us, but not so much this time. As others have said here a 5.5 inch iPhone doesn't make much sense. If there is something to this then maybe that 5.5 inch display will be heading for a next-gen iPod Touch with the same resolution as the 4.7 inch iPhone. But that seems quite unlikely to happen too...we'll see?
Maybe sound quality could be a differentiator for iTunes. With iTunes Radio streaming at high-quality 320 kbps AAC using a Spotify like on-demand model while providing the option for payed downloads at full CD quality Apple-Lossless and Studio Master quality 24bit 96kHz - 24bit 192kHz Apple-Lossless for audiophiles, like HDtracks, Linn Records etc...
Last year I went to see the Manet exhibit in London, at the Royal Museum of Art I believe and the audio guides there seemed to be Android based with me having to manually indicate on the touchscreen next to which of his paintings I was standing via a number next to said paintings. iBeacons should be a great improvement on that sort of thing.
I don't know about this Cortana but I have both Siri and Google Now on my iPhone and the latter understands my questions correctly far more often than the former unfortunately, to the point now that I barely use Siri at all.