or Connect

Posts by wminot

Thank you!
Alas it doesn't. Any other suggestions? TYA
I made a mistake. I want to save and download articles while I'm online, to read off line, and save wi fi costs when travelling and being charged a lot of money for web access.
I have recently returned from a trip where accessing wi fi was incredibly expensive. What is the best way to save an article or a web page and read it online? I have an iPad 1.   Also if I use the RSS on Safari can read articles offline?   Many thanks for advice.   wminot
Thank you both for helping me out. I did just upgrade to OS6, and also put a lot of music in cloud to get more space. I think I'll check out the email again as I'm now having trouble with Apple password.
This is what I just received. Sender then requests password information. Your old one, and then a new one. I have xxxed out my email address. The rest is copied and pasted. I don't have an iPhone 4 which gave it away. Also the their email addresses looked phony. How do I contact Apple and tell them? TYA     From: Apple Subject: Your Apple ID was used to sign in to iMessage, and   FaceTime on an iPhone 4 Date: October 13, 2012 11:40:10...