or Connect

Posts by jpadhiyar

Well, good news for customers at least. And of course, Apple, which has had a barrier all along to get into the Japanese market.
I don't see this type of a technological solution going popular anytime in the future. By wireless charging, people imagine placing their iPhones on some pod.. that's it. As simple as it is.
What does a bunch of top guys from Apple in China mean? I see another article on that coming up somewhere.. And I sure suspect Digitimes will be ready with one more rumor by the end of this week.
Interestingly, this doesn't take into account how users feel about iPad Mini. Since the iPad Mini is more or less equivalent to the larger iPad, I feel that a lot of companies would choose the mini %u2013 sacrificing the larger screen to be able to cut costs. Still, Apple wins.
All this hype to be ripped apart in the comments here. I wish someone from Samsung's top rung sees all these comments
Probably one of the most sensible uses of gps and location tracking that will help not just the authorities but also the users. I wonder why it takes so long when technology is so easily attainable for government agencies to incorporate such enormously useful features.
Looks like a totally mixed bag of reactions here. Location Services and Wi-fi are taking a bit shot at the battery, that's clear as daylight. For users who are facing these issues after the 6.0.2, check this resource: http://www.igeeksblog.com/iphone-5-battery-life/ ... it's not a solution. Just a workaround. Also, there's a long long discussion going on at Apple Discussion forums. Try that too. New ideas keep emerging like some guy turned off Wi-fi in favor of a...
Proves Apple nailed it with their tablet gamble. Despite all the clamor about pricing, Apple's brand value and the quality it produces has driven the sales. When you talk about the mini tab market now, a clear leader would be, if not now at least in some more time, the iPad Mini.
It all sounds fine and dandy but wouldn't this add a lot of learning curve in what's a very basic affair? I guess intensive users like graphic designers, modelers and people from the fine arts would find this useful.. not sure of normal users though.
This one created a lot of heat. And to someone who called it a 'whining startup' %u2013 what makes you say that? They did a good job: they were (and are) the first to produce a device that a lot of people need. And they're doing a great job of it. The guys behind the startup had a big blow dealt to them by Apple and luckily, Apple retracted and changed the rules of the game only because they realized their folly.