or Connect

Posts by AlexN

The next disputed item will be probably the kitchen sink (it has rounded corners), rolls eyes
Nit picking: #29: patent system needs reformed -> patent system [needs reforming | needs to be reformed] #30: legal system ditto...
SJ would never have agreed to this...
With much trepidation today I updated my iPhone 4 from iOS5.1.1 to 6.0.1. Given the great squawking and clucking(tm) over the last couple of months I was expecting a bloodbath with an unusable phone at the end. NOT THE CASE AT ALL. Not only was the update as smooth as glass, but the dreaded maps worked PERFECTLY in the corner of Sydney that I live in. I even tried a route to the local Westfield and Maps gave me three options: the first of which was closest to the one that...
I just went back to the ~/newposts page and refreshed it: the old 628 number appeared while the page was loading, but was replaced with the current 500s number once loading had finished. [Edit: same thing happened when I originally posted this comment.] Scratches head again, hair falls out...
That's even odder, because I was quoting from the top of this page (of this thread). I'm using Safari on an iPad 1/4.3.3 in Oz, if that's any use. Scratches head in puzzlement...
Odd...AI's stock "widget" says 565.73 (+38.05) here; Stocks app on iPhone says 565.73, too (+7.71%). Maybe it's fixed (again)?
Thanks, Wizard . I think you're right about the pport not being on Macs - I was probably thinking of the old ADB, which in any case is a completely different bucket o' snakes from the pport. I hadn't thought about TB drivers for Linux - yet another snag. I should ask on the LinuxCNC forum. I like your idea of getting TB out into the wild, as it were. At this juncture, a Mac Mini with an extra chassis and a PCI pport card would be unfeasible financially, and probably...
We also end up buying some of those rocks back value-added by a considerable margin. (Where the financial balance might fall, I don't know, however.)
We end up buying some of those rocks back value-added by a considerable margin.