or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This is a key point Cook is making Apple may not have, but equipment from other manufactures may have. There are backdoors into may networking systems which were engineer in for various reason. You all know the government will not be happen about this especially if they want into someone phone who they arrested and want to use the evidence on those phones.   
I would venture to guess that Apple and its developers found an issue during their testing which must have concerned them. Does not mean every developer ran into the issues since some developer do not test like google does and let its user find their issues for them. Maybe this guy just hack an app together just to get into the store and did not realize there was major issue. Plus Cook probably learned his lesson after mapgate....
Thanks for the information, EMV  stand for the 3 major CC issuers and sounds like some sort of standard they may up with will include NFC, form the sounds of it, it some sort of protocal they came up with to verify the transaction, it did not say it will not include the magnetic swipe. SO maybe the new Terminals I am seeing have the EMV, but they could have NFC/RFID, but and it hidden unlike most which I see that have the PayPass symbol on them which would tell me it ready...
how tight do you wear your pants, young female wear them real tight, and when you put a phone in them it bend the phone, most guys pants do not have tight rear pocket and they tend to be off to the side so when you sit your not sitting directly on the phone. If you been the phone what it is doing is creating stress in the glass and as those stressed build it only take a small impact on the glass surface to make it break.
Everyone was so focus on last weeks announcement trying to dig up when apple was doing no one was really focus on what else they were doing. I wonder how much will leak out in the coming weeks for what is next. Cook obviously change the industrial spies to find the things they are working on which has not yet hit the rumor mills.
Analysis are nowt like Drs and Lawyers, even when they are presented with facts and evidence to show they were wrong you will never get them to admit they were wrong. Reason being they know if they say they were wrong it is calls into question everything they ever said and did. Would you want to know your Dr or lawyer was wrong.... The same is going for people who are advising you about making money. Face it, it is your fault for trusting them.   If you do not want a...
I am not say you are wrong, since I do not know this industry that well, but I can tell you all my CC today do not have a chip and they all expire in 2017 or later,I got these cards just this year due to the Target issue. If what you say is correct then I would be SOL after 2015 or the merchant is SOL is they let me swipe verse NFC. Also, I just recently saw local stores and some of the big box stores have update their terminals in the last few months and non of them has...
I will tell you this will not work as one would hope, if you want to transfer all your stuff from an Android to an Iphone expect problems. I have to use an Android for work and ever time i move to a new phone it is nightmare. Google claims to back all the information on the phone to their cloud, in principle true in reality not true, depending on phone like a motorola, they block you from syncing some of the information, specifically save states of games, of preference...
I would have to agree. I use to tell the tree huggers when they complained about the rest of us using all the natural resources and we were destroying the earth. I would look at them and ask them do they live in a house, do they use electricity, do they use natural gas to heat their house, do they own a car, motorcycle or even a bike, if so I told them they are also part of the problem and unless they are naked in the wood living off what they grew they were just as much a...
this is a good thing, it just means Samsung is wasting more money on Advertising verse developing products, yeah I know they just steal what apple does, in this case there is nothing to steal so they can waste more money on advertising.