or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I think others are saying they ran into problems. I can also say the same thing. I been to stores which have it the terminal show the icon but the casher does not know what to do. What I read is the cashier has to first process the order and then tell you to go ahead and run the card or use the apple pay. The slight difference is the cashier does not have to complete the transaction for you to swipe you card unless it set up that way, many time you can swipe before they...
No need to hide margins, they will be high, people have already figure out what the margins will be on each watch and it more than the phone or anything else Apple makes other than software. ATV has high margins too why do you think they cut the price to $69 from $99 that was all margin they cut into, you know they are not giving it away at $69.They are not reporting on it since the do not want to get in to answer questions around the health monitoring business which they...
Personally I think it is going to be while before version 2 comes out, I think it going to follow the Apple TV model. They are in data collections mode at this point. They trying to learn as much as possible before they roll the design.As it was pointed out , much of the motion and health monitoring hardware and software used in the watch was being beta tested in the 5s and then the 6. I suspect they are thing in the current watch which is being tested as well which will...
Personally I do not care if religions choose to discriminate, religion by its definition is discriminatory organization not sure why people would think any differently and they should be able to do anything they want behind their doors. However with that freedom then they should not be allowed to tell others what they can and can not do, and they should be barred from politics and lobbying for religious based laws. In this country people have come too fixated on what...
Actually there was a rumor that Apple and TWC was doing a deal where Apple would allow streaming of TWC content. TWC supposedly has streaming licenses and Apple TV would have been the delivery hardware and TWC would have sold subscription with anyone who had a cable connections. Comcast stepped in to buy TWC from doing a deal with Apple. Comcast has no interest in any of their customers streaming video content on their Internet connections. They already have an issue...
I can tell you I've been using the i6 for two months now to monitor my activity and it was at first off by as much as 50% high on monitoring steps. How do I know first I know my route and how long it was plus I was using a GPS monitor and they did not agree with the Apple motion engine. However over a period of time it got better and today it is right on. I also check to see if it matter if it was in my pants pocket or shirt or if I was holding it and today it is right on....
It is starting to happen, one by one Apple is gaining significant content that people will want to watch.
Actually they will check your credit limit for the CC you have register with itunes,I happen to have one CC with a credit limited high enough to cover any watch they sell (i had it when the wife and I use to travel lots for work so it was not unusually for us to have some pretty high CC balance when we were traveling for work) If they check your CC limit I would just have to register that card with itunes and I good to go.
Actually if you add in the fact that the product you are plugging the cable into could also be oriented in either direction the 50% chance of getting in right now goes down to 25%. I have cable which indicate which side is up (if you said one side it the proper up side) the computes and UBS docks and such can flip the connectors depending on their design. I have run into this, i go to plug in and find that the matting connector is actually flip from that I expected.With...
Yeah I could have told you this earlier today tried finding things on the apps store just as they were running into issues. Search would find somethings but not others then finally it would not find anything at all.