or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

No you do not use software libraries you bring with you from a university or another company you worked for or found on the internet. You use the libraries which the company you work for owns. In today market you definitely do not use open source libraries since you do not know what restrictions exist on those library for the free use of them. Today they are libraries which required you to freely license back any changes or improvement you make to the code you got from...
Trust me I work for some very large companies and I would tell you if someone told me they were delaying their start for a few months to get a bonus I would tell them the offer expires midnight tomorrow.  It is short sighted, since you know she going to make a lot more at Apple, just look as her pay now and what any exec at Apple gets paid.  I personally left money on a the table going to another company since future potential was better than worrying about they I could...
I am sorry, this does not sound right, is she that stupid and short sighted to worry about a bonus when in fact her future and bonuses as Apple could be far larger than the 8M she will get from her current company.    Also any options she get will most likely be based on the start date, today id lowest it has been in a while so getting on board now could mean a larger return in the future.
I know this is generally statement, but I know more in the bold text crowed than not. This is the problem with Software Type (i will not say engineer since some are programmer not true engineers) they either live in an Utopian world and think everything should be free to everyone. Or they are lazy bunch and rather steal (use) other peoples code verse actually thinking up the idea themselves, figure out how to do it, and then write 10, 000 lines of code to make it work. I...
Here is something to keep in mind when you call SME and PhD to testify about what they know.    http://matt.might.net/articles/phd-school-in-pictures/   Here is a good picture, the green area is all the things the specific PhD does not know and in case of Apple unless that PhD and what apple is doing are in their specific area of study, it is only their opinion. I also highly doubt that Apple allowed them to see the source code.  
I love these so called experts, I like this one  Autocorrect is what MS does after you miss spell a word, but you have to type out the entire word first. On the other hand predictive text, means as you starting to type out a word it giving various choice to choose from so you do not have to type it out completely or depending on the word it guesses exactly the word you were about to write. two different concepts... Then there is this one.  Can anyone name a swiping...
So how does MS determine the difference between a real personal use verse the BYOD to work and using it for actual corporate work. Today more people use a personal ipad at work than a work supplied device.
yep, but my daughter is on her 3rd iphone 4 display, and her jeans and friend jeans you can see the worn outline of the phone on their back pockets. Also the issue with putting the phone in the pocket is not an issue when standing, it comes down to sitting and the long phones dig in especially in the front pocket and most people do not put a phone in a backpack, why, they learn real fast the phone gets lifted very easily. I hear of more phone getting stolen out of a...
no the mind reading phone is being produced by MS. didn't you see their announcement about being able to predict what you want to do before you know yourself.
All those camera and 3D features will be used to better enhance sexting pictures...