or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I said it before, Amazon will turn this around, once they have everyone locked into buying from them, you will see free shipping go away and deep discounted prices will be gone, their pricing will be no better than anyone else's and they will begin turning a profit.
First that is a cool watch, I have not seen this before, but this exactly what I am talking about. Let the real watch designer do their things and let apple do theirs and in the end we get a great product.
Not true, Apple did a join design with Sony one a model long after the first Powerbooks, It came out about the same time as the performa products and it was suppose to be less feature lower cost product.
no she was given a goal to bring in so my fine revenue for the government this year and she is not going to reach her goal.
gee, there was no damages since the lawsuit was fill immediate about apples announce plans. It was not like Apple and publisher was doing this for years before someone called foul. No consumer was damage since consumers could still buy cheap books at Amazon like they always have been.   The courts and local AG's act like consumers have been over paying for years.
notice the word choose here  The spokeswoman could have simply said they are not working with Apple, But she went on to put some clarification around her statement. So they may not be working with Apple on an Apple Design, but they could still be working on their own designs if apple is doing the car play concept. 
Well maybe they are doing the car play approach, develop a set of tool and API's and work with the world manufactures to implement them into their designs. This way Apple does not need to be a watch expert but work with the experts and provide them the tools which allows the watch to work with apple ecosystem and product offering.   This could be a much better approach than them making a watch, they could do their own design but they may allow everyone else to do the...
 I do not believe that is Apple Strategy, nor is the M&A strategy to buy company to keep growth going and Wall Street happy. They do M&A for all the right reasons which to make a better product. Now Beats does not seem to follow into any of these, but we have to way a while to see how it plays out.
As person who has gone into a number of apple store and have gotten support for them, I can see why they may not get timely breaks. There has been a few time when they were trouble shooting a problem I was in a for a few hours and the person stay with us the entire time or was jumping back and forth between people help them. Now imagine if someone was helping you and they said sorry it is may break and walked away.    I am glad they stayed until the problem was solve,...
Exactly the reason I never put an single personal thing on my work systems, As much as they do not want me using their things for personal things I do not want them tell me how to use my personal things for personal stuff. I worked at one place and they use to get upset with the fact I would bring my own personal laptop to work, they did not want it touching the corporate network. Today you can be on cellular networks and do not have to touch the corporate networks. I can...