or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I realize in the internet age and things moving fast you do not have time to test everything, but google hardly test anything they let users tell them what they did wrong, but that is fine since you did not pay for it so you get what exactly you paid for. With that said, google has changed things with gmail and other things which they completely broke and if they simply tested basic functionality they would have seen it was not working. The real issue most people except...
I suspect there were issues early on and they have been solved and this is just information filtering out long after it has been solved. Their is no way Apple can ship a product with 50% yield, that is complete unsustainable. This could have been the reason it not shipping till April they have been working through various issues up to this point. Keep in mind this is part of the reason Apple does not let people know what they are up to until they know they can do it. I...
Yeah they can not cover up that Steve was a crazy man and berated people, there are too many people who have direct interactions with him at Apple who back this up and not because they were the ones being berated but that witness it. But, you do not become that successful being nice to everyone. Not sure why they have this need to paint him in a better light, we all knew what he was like and many would still want to be by his side.Yeah image some idiots coming up with...
I love this statement, have Eric define "for some time" I will tell you that some time at Google means as long as they are in business. Google buy more enterprise HDD than any company out there, they keep adding more and more HDD to store information about you, even if you are not using their service and maintain information on other websites, google is collecting and keeping that information. Once Google connects the dots about you that can provide a complete history or...
Yeah, google took some risks with doing new products and hope the would be a hit, not like Apple has not done the same, the difference is that Apple keeps their projects hidden from the public and do all the testing in house and when they realize it is not going to fly they kill it and no one knows any better. Google does their flops in plane sight of everyone. Most likely because they know they are so irrelevant outside of selling ads in front of search users they have...
I have been saying this for a while, not only was google filtering information based on what they though you would want to see, I can tell they were also promoting things which they wanted you to see. This is why I have not been really using google for search anymore. I also found that I do a search one day and find certain information only come back days or weeks later and do the same search only to find the some of a previous information was no longer being display.
Well the young people are the one buying iphones, kids today buy things they see value in and appeal to their personal needs. I think the watch is doing that for them. Older people could care less they already have a watch which tell time what more do that want. But some of the fitness crazy people are in the older category. I see far more people in the gym around my age than I see younger people.
No doubt about it, I was looking a the fitbit Charge HR and everyone asked if it was as good as the Polar heart rate monitor and everyone said it shows lower heart rate so it calculated less calories consumer and people were all upset about this. Really you worry it showed lower calories consume, so what if you exercise a bit more. Now if it over stated I can see that being an issue because you may exercise less and eat more.Face people will complain for complaining sake,...
Actually is no different apple fan boys buying apple products like crazy and they can not get enough, those fatsos are fan boys of food and they can not get enough.
I was one of those people who said I did not get it since younger people have done away with watches, but my son who never wore a watch said he could see a larger purpose to begin wearing a watch once he saw the apple watch last fall. When he said this I began to rethink the whole idea and wondered if apple could convince people to begin wearing them again.