or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This statement is so true it is not even funny. Last summer I was working with a South American company and during the entire world cup I could not get anything done. They would not respond and if they did they told me they would get back to me after the next game. This is not limited to the average worker, management was worse. They would tell me they would going on business trip in reality they were going to the world cup games. They would not tell you ahead of time they...
You first have to ask why Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj would leave Apple to work for Google who does not really make products. Apple is pushing the envelope of battery operate electronics or Tesla. I am thinking Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj could not hack it at Apple so he ran to google. Individuals like Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj would have it pretty easy at apple doing basic research. I Just find it interesting we I see people like this leaving a company especially Apple. Most time they stay...
unless Garmin and out do this, they will have an uphill battle http://www.theverge.com/2015/4/10/8381661/when-asked-for-comment-the-gopro-said-ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I am not saying Apple is creating artificial scarcity, however, there are good examples where this has worked to drive more interest in the product. Nintendo did it with the wii which help drive more demand for the product. Unless Apple comes out with numbers we will never know what is going on. Was demand higher than their production capabilities or did they under produce until the could gage the real demand. There could be any number of things going on.I order mine this...
Shipping dates are now showing July on some watches I can not believe Apple miss estimated by that much. Or this could be part of the strategy to make it look to be in higher demand. Since Apple will not share the number you know people will be making up all kinds of theories on what is going on.
Does anyone know if you can buy the stainless space black with the black sport band or can it only be bought with the space black stainless link band? This article makes it sound like you can buy any face with most any of the bands. It does not look that way on store.
That has not been my experience, again I believe it has something to do with how the transaction is completed by the cashier. Just the other day was at the store and wife pulled out the CC and I noticed it was a new HTC terminal through up my phone it process and it was done.
Are these just merchants turning on NFC on their POS terminal or installing new ones, then saying they support Apple pay. At this point I do not believe Apple or the merchant has to do anything special. I've been to stores with the new NFC terminals which are not on Apple's list and Apple pay just work. I said this before for Apple pay to work the cashier has to finish the transaction the right way for the terminal to recognize the phones NFC.
I personally like using Swype to type. It allows me to type faster with less mistakes since I do not type with my thumbs.
yes that is true, but device like that can be run at a constant rate and stop near the point you want it to as well, also you can run a constant rate to it break the change in resistance is use to determine the break point pressure. No i am not a physicist, but an engineer who use to do this kind of testing and can recognize what they are doing and why.They did it to pass the test demonstrate it was meeting a design spec. I not saying the SquareTrade test is valid either.I...