or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Actually, the reason GE never off shored their Light Bulb production was due to the fact it was completely hands off and moving off shore meant higher labor costs. With that said in China automation is illegal unless you can prove a human can not do it, and I do not believe that will change. China wants to keep as many people employed as they can. Busy hands keep people from thinking about what they do not have.Also automation only make sense when you make the exact same...
See you a better person, but not everyone had the ability to do better things with their lives. But we have a bunch of people running around thinking it bad to work hard and that no one should have to work like that that everyone should be given jobs which only requires them to think and never lift a finger. Those people are winning by the way, I recently been tour some US factories and the only people working there are very old and if you ask them why they said the kids...
If I am walking around I am not watch TV I am either interacting with others or experience the real world.
Yeah I heard great thing about Chip and Pin but keep in mind I was using a CC not Debit, so I am not sure if that makes a different. I used my CC at least 20 times while in Canada and only two places it was simple. First,checking into the hotel they ran the card on their computer and the rental car place and they too ran it on the computer terminal. I did not have to interact with the POS or do any extra steps.Everywhere else did as I said above, it was long and involved...
You know those Foxconn pictures above remind me of the College campus. Kids are force to live together and have to make all their stuff fit in a small space, and they are force to studies all hours of the day and eat crappy dorm foods, and those who can not hack it kill themselves. Oh my, i just realize we should outlaw Colleges since they drive our youth to kill themselves because they actually have to work to make themselves better.
What do you do today, did you ever think your early experience made you into what you are today and drove you to do something better.I know for me, I am much more successful than my parents because my dad made me do those crap jobs so I would not want to do them later in life. However, I worked with people who have no ambition to do anything more.I will tell you most of the people in china came from the country side looking to do something more than working in a field. If...
If you look at the Samsung video, you will notice that the force is not applied uniformly, they slow down the acceleration as when they hit around 50 lbs, going from 0 to 50 lbs was far faster than 50lb to 80lb, they did this on purpose, if they maintain the same rate of change in force I bet you would have seen something break. Just applying force is one thing, but how the forces is applied and be completely different things. Applying a force slowly spread the energy...
Actually I bet it went something like this. Apple was using Samsung display which we know, apple did some testing early on and found issues, report them to Samsung display group, in order to reproduce apple's results they build their own systems to test display. Apple in the mean time address the issue and moved forward. Samsung display group share the systems with Samsung Cell phones and they did testing and probable told Samsung Cell phone about the issues Apple may have...
I few others already point this out, your numbers are way off, due to compression and other technique 4k is not that big of a data hog. It is less then 4x of your standard HD content today. There are other issue besides this storage and such which does not make it practiable to use. Right not 4K is purely a marketing gimmick and nothing more thus apple reason not to play. It adds cost and with not measurable return for the consumer.With that said the media industry is...
Notice this video was not laced with Apple ads unlike the original bendgate iphone video which had loads of Samsung ads all over them video and any article written about it.