or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Trade dress is not always what is trademarked. When the original case happen and this whole tradedress things came up, a Ferrari case was brough up and how Ferrari sued some company for making knock off look a like Ferraris. Ferrari won on the whole trade dress arguement, The company did not use any Ferrari symbols or names or functional items of the car, they just made a car which look like and used the Ferrari red color. Ferrari successfully argued this knock off cars...
This is no different that Apple buying PA Semi which is the core to their SOC for the mobile computering business today. Apple has the ability to find gems like this which are not over inflated with hype like a number of companies which we saw big acquistion which will never return what they cost. No one seems to be interested in companies who are focus on the government as the end customer, But apple have found a few of these and got them at a deal price.
Can anyone provide the link to the Forbes information, I found a couple of Forbes 2000 lists and they all look different and Apple is not at the top they are further down the list and you can not filter by techologies company, but computer hardware or software, and Apple does not even show in the Consumer Electronic list which Apple back in 2005 drop computer from the name and declared they are no longer a computer company but a consumer electronics company. Forbes...
Most of you already commented on the trade dress, I too agree if anything Samsung copied this more than anything else. How when this was brought up initially I was wondering if it would hold up. Reasoning being I did not think Apple could claim this since the iPhone was not on the market long enough to establish trade dress. Many times you have to show over yes how you establish your trade dress. I think Apple was short on time. I did not read the findings and the judges...
When I got me iPhone 6 and begin using it to track my activities I notice it was wildly off. I've been following the same path for a long time do I know the distance. Over time it did finally calibrate and that steps and distance was right on. When I connected my watch last week and used it for the first time will using it with the iPhone 6 when doing activity I have to say it was also right on. I also checked it against another app I have been using using with my phone to...
First, when a company is in conversations about being acquired top management is not allowed to share that information with employees Apple would not allow it nor would the companies investors. Employees are always last to know.
Better question, how did he get a space black stainless steel with a black sport band. From what I have been told you can not get the space black with sport band. It is not like he bought it with the metal band and bought the sport band separately since they are back order as well. Do you all really think he was up at 3 in the morning and got the first order for the space black. Most are just shipping out and any order not done in the first few minutes show june and july...
yes it very uncommon that a company can bar another company from data they collect on their customers. But Apple has the power to negotiate these kinds of deals. Generally speaking once you sell your product in to Distribution channel and one could argue that Radio Shack along with Best Buy and such are distributors the company putting their products in those channels give up all rights to set price and control over who the customers are.This shows you how committed apple...
yep mine is currently out for delivery today. They hit the initial delivery date. Did not like waiting this long, but they are delivering on the day the initially provided.
There will not be a clean design until Apple allows the magsafe connector for the watch to be license. It make no sense to have two cable for charging. It would be nice to have one power cable that will charge both the phone and the watch at the same time.