or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This is why, you come up with some random word or phrase to use with all the questions. Now the answer has nothing to do with the question being asked and someone can not use social engineering or other investigative type of information gathering to hack into your accounts.
I said it before battery life is going to be a big issue with these devices. Grant it I believe Apple will do better than most on battery life since their power manage experience is far better than anyone else in the industry. However, the reviewer said something which I think I have the solution to. Yeah is runs low on battery and may not work as a smart device, but it should still be able to tell time for you.  Here is the solution and it already exist, and autowinder,...
It will be interesting to see what Apple does with this. However, those who are pointing at the profits that CC companies and Banks are making on people using a CC has to remember most of that revenue and profits is coming from the interest most people pay since they do not pay off their cards each month. Banks are not going to share these profits with Apple. The most that Apple will get with be some small percent of the transacted amount less the transaction fee the CC...
Everyone keeps saying the Apple stock took a tumble due to samsung announcement. in fact it had nothing to do with that some stupid analysis came out and was advising the investment communities to pull their profits off the table before the apple announcement next week since nothing they will announce will have any immediate impact on Apples earnings in the neat future and that any products base on health or home kit will not generate any significant revenue. This...
why don't shareholder of company sue companies when the through money away like google did with their barge showroom idea. Shareholders should get pissed when the learn that a Google is making bad investment like this. Yeah we all know that 1 and 10 R&D product see light of day so some money is wasted, but when companies do things like the floating showroom which is not core to their business they should have to explain themselves to shareholder.
Okay that does not make sense since Apple claimed that iOS 8 will work in the iphone 4 and they came in 8GB configs. I doubt apple will say it only works on the 16GB models 
8GB seem to be alot, so it must have aps installed beside OS and 8GB is alot of App storage. that is its collecting lots of data which can be transferred later via some means like WiFi.
 He had to say that since he attempted to blame apple for their miserable product. What I find interesting and Google has become the master of this, they put out sub par products and let the consumers test it for them and provide feedback how they screwed up and they attempt to fix it let consumers test and tell them how to improve their products. Google does not hire tester or QA people, they let you all do it for them and tell them how they got it wrong and people are...
This is what you get when you store personal things you would not want you mom seeing in the cloud and being stupid about it. Hacker are a lot smarter than your average thief. Image the work the when through to track down on the necessary information to get into each account whether on icloud or any other cloud based storage product out there.
For those techies who think these drones are cold and a great idea, think again. These things pose a huge privacy issue.   I personally never thought about since all the drone videos I have seen were of public events and such and I never saw one live action. Well last night the wife and I had one of these buzzing our neighborhood during out walk. At first, I could barely hear it and took a little time to locate it, this one had blinking LEDs making it a little easier to...