or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Actually a much simple law, no distraction while driving law including yelling at your kids which show up in the top 5 reason why people site as cause of an accident with insurance companies. But you can not outlaw having your kids in your car trying to kill one another on road trip.  Yeah kind of same differencem, but I correct the typo after you caught it. No, the reason I want to kill people on the road is because they doing things which they should not be doing and...
  That is because apple does power management far better than anyone else. Their very first laptop had better power management than some of the generic laptop on the market today. Power Management has been Apple shining star which no one notice. It is a the perfect example of when technology works so well you do not even notice it. Even today the same Intel process in competitor products do not get the same power performance as Apple and this has more to do with Apple than...
Again, people should be driving their cars not entertaining themselves while they drive. and you wonder why we have road rage and people trying to kill each other while they drive.
It does not matter what Intel is doing there chip designs are power hogs to begin with, they sited the reason for going to 14nm was to reduce power consumption by 30%, litho shrinks in the past were to get increase speed performance, well they hit the wall with that, it is now for size and power reductions. However, in Apple case they are shrinking to continue to increase performance as well as decrease power where possible.   Unless Intel fundamentally changes their...
 I tend to agree with your analysis, however, the issue in the US and I see it all the time. the average person does not want affordable housing, people want that biggest and best house around. In my area I see so many people who are house poor, they buy a house which they can barely afford and have no money left to furnish the house, so they fill it with junk. Around me they keep building bigger and bigger houses, why because their are people willing to buy them and put...
Have you been in these factories, I have and these machines could run without single human involved, but due to China labor laws, not automated machine can run without and operator involved. There are very few exception and to get the exception you have to petition the government to allow not human to be involved.
I think the process for strengthen spots in Sapphire is due to the fact the cut home in the display for the home button and the speaker. It probably creates stress points that nee to be relieved.   If in fact the iphone 6 will have some kind of sapphire display no competitor can follow quickly since Apple has exclusive rights to the technologies as well as their own patents. I yeah I forgot that never stopped Samsung.
If people have not figure it out, the US government is fining companies left and right to fill hole in the budget. The Wall Street and the banking industry imploded on itself and took all our money with them the government went after them for the rest by fining the hell out of them. Since 2007 the US government has been aggressively going after companies for any reason they can come up with.   Grant it there are some screwed up companies out there and desire what that...
Wait they are reporting and making claims on number which the industry has yet to report out on. WoW this guys are wonderful that able to tell us what happen before the companies who actually know for sure have told anyone. I wonder who is their sources are of this insider information I think someone should call the SEC for sharing insider information before the company themselves make it public.
yes it enable the mindless