or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I would buy that, that could be a fun watch app.
Not Saying Apple is not sometime using better components, however, your statemnet are not 100% true, most time Apple is using the exact same components like Memory and HDD as any other OEM out there. The difference some time is the firmware loaded on the HDD and SSD and the extra testing that Apple may require. The bottom feeders usually get what Apple and the few other Large OEM do not want.I managed this types of technologies and very familiar with standard and custom...
This the creepy part which people have no clue about. These idiots we so bold to post what they were actually doing, now imagine what Google is doing. As some said, any App which has MapMy**** you should be concerned about, they all know your daily habits. I am really getting tires of these apps which I pay for collecting information about me. Not only are they charging me for the privilage they also monitorizing the data and not sharing it back with people. If they give...
Yeah if Lee plans to use this strategy in this case he better think twice. Saying Lovine and Dre set up the elebrate business deal and ruze to get Monster out of the deal is not going to go over well unless he can find documents to back this up. Plus the only reason to cut Lee out is so those two make more, but didn't HTC have 50.1% ownership in the deal to get Monster 10% out. Yeah they sound like a smart thing to do then Lovine and Dre had to convince HTC to sell back...
The creators of the Big Brother Society would be going nuts right now trying to write and write history over and over again on who did what when.
What we all do not know is if the company is paying for the 2 months, therefore the artist and record companies are still getting their pay check. If that is the case then no issue for apple, if apple is the only one paying this can cause a problem as we have seen.But after reading more it really sounds like Apple is only agreeing to compensate the Artist during this period not the record companies. Honestly the record companies are play a game here making the negotiation...
This rumor is like the rumor of makeing the display a camera, yes it is possible,but why do it if it is not better than what we have. I would beleive Apple is investigate whether it make sense to make the display a sensing device like Touch ID, it only make sense for them to make mockup and do some real world testing. This is what Digity Times get wrong most time, they hear about Apple asking for some sort of prototype or mockup and they automatically assume it is going...
What I find funny about this is when the Artists take a stance on things like this, they are not the one making the money, we all know record label and such all collect most of the money and Taylor Swift is no different. It not like she did it all on her own without the record companies involvements. Very few artist are not tied to a very one sided contract with the record companies. In this case she is just a mouth piece for the record companies she is just helping them...
It is call Markup.
At this point I am not talking about whether is was legal or not, If you are negotiating a deal like this you do not make things public, I think these idiot though it would help their negotiation by getting the internet behind them. I would not surprise me that someone at Apple said to them well if you not willing to sign up for Apple radio then why not pull your product from Itunes as well. These kinds of things get said all the time during negotiations but you do not...