or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I have been saying this for a while, not only was google filtering information based on what they though you would want to see, I can tell they were also promoting things which they wanted you to see. This is why I have not been really using google for search anymore. I also found that I do a search one day and find certain information only come back days or weeks later and do the same search only to find the some of a previous information was no longer being display.
Well the young people are the one buying iphones, kids today buy things they see value in and appeal to their personal needs. I think the watch is doing that for them. Older people could care less they already have a watch which tell time what more do that want. But some of the fitness crazy people are in the older category. I see far more people in the gym around my age than I see younger people.
No doubt about it, I was looking a the fitbit Charge HR and everyone asked if it was as good as the Polar heart rate monitor and everyone said it shows lower heart rate so it calculated less calories consumer and people were all upset about this. Really you worry it showed lower calories consume, so what if you exercise a bit more. Now if it over stated I can see that being an issue because you may exercise less and eat more.Face people will complain for complaining sake,...
Actually is no different apple fan boys buying apple products like crazy and they can not get enough, those fatsos are fan boys of food and they can not get enough.
I was one of those people who said I did not get it since younger people have done away with watches, but my son who never wore a watch said he could see a larger purpose to begin wearing a watch once he saw the apple watch last fall. When he said this I began to rethink the whole idea and wondered if apple could convince people to begin wearing them again.
Simple, it been widely reported that HBO deal did not include apple getting a cut and their standard cut on music and Apps was 30%. HBO is not going to agree to $15 price and give Apple $4.50 of it when they get more from the cable guys. You can not compare beats they own beats so pay a licensing fee to the music companies. Could Apple be taking a cut, yes but it is not going to be 30%. When HBO and other licensing their content to cable operators they get a flat fee per...
This is why everyone else's product will suck compared to Apple, no competitor is going to do this much testing and analysis to make sure they product works correctly and brings value to the end users. The competitor will whip out their me too solution and claim they are better without the research and development behind the product. Apple has the money to do this, the others can not afford to spend the time and money getting a product like this to market. I recognize...
This is exactly what I was thinking and they may have various memory options, because DVR is needed in my mind, I would like my own Que of movies verse going and searching to watch some since I am assuming the Apple solution at this time is going to look more like Netflix and standard Cable. The issue with netflix is you have to search for content verse surfing channel to see what is on know when you are not interesting in bing watching your favor show or looking for the...
The Cable industry (or media distribution industry which is more than just the cable company) is large than people think. I am starting to think that Apple solution to the content providers it going to cut out lots of middle men. it allows content owner to do their own deal with advertisers and such and not have to share revenue with everyone in the value path that exist today. If what we heard that Apple allow content owners control over how they advertise and such and...
This assume that Katy Huberty of Morgan Stanley has even an oz of a clue what the deal will be between Apple and the content providers. It appears that Apple is not even taking a cut, they my only make money on the hardware in this case and to extrapolate that into % of apple revenue it pure speculation We all know Apple pretty well and we can see when these estimated are pure BS, imagine what they are saying about companies which majority to the investment world has not...