or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This a good thing if the major radio brand are incorporating this technologies. The after Market Radio Deck industries was on the verge of disappearing until this. We were almost at the point where people saw no value in a radio on the car since they were playing music and such from their own devices. If this takes off Apple may have breathed new lift into a dying industry.   The only issue most cars today have proprietary radios and putting in an aftermarket radio is...
because an FM or AM signal can not carry enough data fast enough, Some radio stations today broadcast data on their FM carrier signal in order for you to see what song is playing and the Radio Stations call letters. 
For those who said the picture is photo, ie the elbow and leg, look through the screen and you will see the rest of the person who is bent over and doing something to the pallet of displays glass . You can even see his face, I think people thought the reflection was the person holding the display glass. If you notice the person bending over is a guy and the person holding the display glass is a women (long nails).  I have to agree Apple heavily market the whole concept of...
     As it was pointed out, the same thing could have be said about a CPU especially a multi-core CPU, it loaded with technologies and patent landmines. If we look back in time, people were probably saying apple would never make their own process with a long list of reasons why. It completely obvious, it has all the so call experts scratching their heads wondering what this all could mean. With a $170B in the bank do not second guess what Apple is up to, they are the only...
not sure who that company is, never heard of them. but here is the one what most of the industries looks at, they put a $ value on what the brand is actually worth. http://www.millwardbrown.com/brandz/2013/Top100/Docs/2013_BrandZ_Top100_Chart.pdf Looks like Samsung moved from down in the 60th position prior to their copying efforts to now 30ths, but Apple is still #1 and have been for 4 yrs, so Apple did not come down but it help drive them up. So to be clear, Samsung...
Because it is a Movado and you pay for the name, it a fashion statement and suck as a watch, I know I own one, not that one, and you can not easily tell what time it is especially when it dark out. They have ones which are more expensive than that. So it not always about the finish hand crafted machinery 
I do tend to agree, but this is also a $2000 watch. If Apple is going after the luxury watch market it make sense since there is no way to make s cheap watch that does everything people want, and again people with money like stuff like this and it is a fashion statement. So no kiddies buy this unless your a teen idiot.  
Let see most music today has an attention span of what a month and on to the next piece of garbage.   What I think we are observing is this, when albums came out people bought the most popular music, then 8 tracks came out and people re-purchased, then cassettes, then CD and then Digital. Now people have bought all the most popular songs they like in digital content and since there is nothing new and there is no need to replace digital content people do not have to...
This lawsuit predates Google getting involved, in this case Google inherited the issue. I have said this before, Motorola originally attempt to blackmail Apple into crossing licensing all of Apple iPhone patent to get a fair deal on the SEP. This fact came out when Google bought Motorola and the FTC and EU order google not to use SEP and non SEP lawsuits against the cell phone industry which they agreed. Notice Apple keep bring this up since they need to close on the FRAND...
I do not follow the payment processing industry, so my question he is how does Square make its money, do they just make the hardware and software to allow for a credit card transaction or do they also get a % of the transaction for processing it for the account holder. I believe Verifone today how have the majority of the POS systems which process you debt card and CC get a % of the transaction.   If Square makes money this way then it maybe worth $8B if not it another...