or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I am just happy Ford will drop sync, I was thinking I would never buy another ford because sync sucks so much we never use on our current car. I think MS lock Ford into some really long term deal thus the reason they did not dump it soon and they were the last company saying they were going to work with Apples car play.
 Actually my point is more broad than race. Perfect example, my son has the skills and knowledge to be an engineer and after one semester in engineer and hanging with other engineering type he realize it was not for him and could not see himself as an engineer. I see this all the time, you can have the aptitude for engineering buy lack the desire or ability to do the actually work. Stupid politician and educator think it just a matter of providing people with the...
 You do realize they reason the video looks so bad it because most police department will not spend tax payers money to upgrade their equipment, therefore they are still using VHS recorder mounted in the truck of the car. There are systems out there today they use HD camera and HDD base DVR in the truck which will wirelessly upload the video to servers at the police station when the crusie is parked at the station. Again all police do not have this due to the cost and Tax...
you will not see these apps as consumer, you will not be able to download them from the app store. You will have to work for a large company to gain access to these solutions. This is something new for Apple, well not that new, Company who developed their own in house iOS app all internal user to down load them without going through the app store. From the sounds of company can set up a icloud server and allow internal users with the correct credential to load these apps...
Okay this is going to come off bad, but I been involve in these attempts to diversify the geek community for over 20 yrs and nothing has changed. Why?   If minority in this country want more opportunities in the Geek industries other than low paying supporting roles they some how have to figure out how to change their genetic make up to be come more geek like. Yes better education will help, but unless someone have the desire and abilities to be a techno geek there is no...
I think Apple will win since they argued on legal grounds not some side show curiosity that the media has. If the media want to see it they should have been in court and requested upfront the right to record the proceedings. As the judge said no other witnesses were recorded so SJ was just another witness and the jury can not request a play back of any witnesses.
The Apple's Lawyers should turn over this Law Firm to the IRS to see if they wrote those devices off their taxes as business expense along with all the other purchase this lady was making on a business CC and claiming they were for personal use.   The IRS will have field day with these guys they love going after law firms for tax fraud.
 Your not missing anything, I have been deposed and found that most lawyers have no idea about what they are asking and when their questions do not lead you down their golden path they get very confused.  It sounds like in the Job deposition, the lawyers were fishing and did not asked specific enough questions to pin Job down so he was able to say he did not recall. Lawyers ask questions which they make you think they already know the answer to and they do not and the hope...
Target is quietly fighting back, not sure how effective it will be if everyone does not know about. Yesterday I was in Target about to use my credit card and as usual the attendant ask me to if I want to use my Target card (which I no longer have) and I said no and as usually they said would like to apply for one, answer was no, and here comes the change normally they would say you could save 5% or 10% on this purchase if you sign up now. However, this time they said if...
I was curious what this guy looked like and it does not surprise me in the least bit and you can bet this guy had done this before. This is not unusually in the Asian supply chain communities, it kind of standard practices.