or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Again it is good to have patients, and not be one of those people who must have it now. I hope some of you learned not to push the update but when it shows up immediately.
You know why they use the competitors product, so they can learn what the competitors are doing. Think about Samsung makes and SOC, so do other companies, they work with the other companies engineers to learn as much as they can, Then they go back to Samsung SOC team and say we need it to do this and that. Indirectly Samsung SOC group gets what they need to make a better product. I worked for a company which we would not share any technically details about our products...
Actually the idea was already on Steve's mind when he hire Ron, it was not like Ron was there and convinced Steve he had to go retail with their computer products. Yes Ron did the mock up, because that is what Steve required no different than what they did with products. Jony Ive  would put a number of mocks up together and Steve would tell him which one he thought were best. Steve follows the same formula for everything and Do not think for a minute that Ron talk to Steve...
here is samsung issue, they do not know which head is running the business never seen a business with so many Co- in charge    Geon Hui Lee   Chairman Jong Gyun Shin   Co-President, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director Bu Geun Yoon   Co-President, Co-Chief Executive Officer, Director Sang Hun Lee   Co-President, Director Dae Seop Chi   Co-President Su Yin...
This going to be interesting to watch, if they were so confident they had a better product and their was demand for their product, won't consumers wait and pay the price, they had no need to do this since Apple is just copying them.
because he has not realize the success of the Apple stores had nothing to do with him, except that he was good Indian for Jobs. We all know the entire store idea was Steves and this guy just did what Steve told him to do. I bet he is not evens sure what specifically made it successful. Honestly, I am not 100% sure myself, it may a combination of things. But he is not actually grasping it himself, look at the mess he created at JC Penny.
Apple does better than most companies on testing and releasing products, however this is the reason I do not to immediately upgrade. With all the users out there doing different things there is bound to be issues like this. I tend to wait and see what they are and then decide if the issue are going to cause me problems. Thanks for the people who can not wait and must have it now.
 The issue with the HDD industry was not the fact WD factory was under water is was the fact that all their suppliers including Seagate and Hitachi Supplier was all located in Thailand. It was lesson in not having all your sub supplier located around your factory, the failure of lean manufacturing and kanban, today the HDD industry has spread out is supplier so it does not happen again.Actually TSMC has Fab is various locations, and most companies deal this issue by have...
Do not believe it, unless Samsung's and TSMC processes are the same and they are using the same lithography the A8 chips will not perform the same way and would require extra work to make both chip designs work the same way in the phones. Many companies use two or mor fabs to make chips but they usually the same companies fabs and all the processes are exactly the same. I seen issue where a company builds a part in one fab moves it to another only to have the second fab...
This is what happen when you make your own processor and do not have to worry about competing interest that qualcom and intel have to worry about. plus when you control the silicon and software you can do things other companies can not do.