or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Wait they are reporting and making claims on number which the industry has yet to report out on. WoW this guys are wonderful that able to tell us what happen before the companies who actually know for sure have told anyone. I wonder who is their sources are of this insider information I think someone should call the SEC for sharing insider information before the company themselves make it public.
yes it enable the mindless
How do you know that? I have not seen anything which indicates its limitations. Say it is able to be bonded to GG3, it may limit the ability of the GG3 to bend thus what we saw in the video 3 which not an issue since your phone does not bend. The benefit would be a display which would not break or scratch, you get the benefit of both materials. If you research GG you will find it does in fact scratch and at those scratch points it become point where a fracture can happen...
No I mean a little green or red button that they push to start the operation or stop the operation. The machine does everything else.
okay that explains what Apple may be doing, they can create what they call a Sapphire Laminate which can be bonded to other materials, ie GG3. This could very well be what Apple is doing and what the material we seeing in the video is not responding as one might expect if it was just all sapphire crystal.
Okay this does not surprise me, as I said in the other thread on this topic I would be surprised if the China government would allow this, they do not like robots doing things a human can do. China is all about jobs for peasants, not robots.   Every factory in China I saw with any sort of automation usually had a person still operating the machine. All that person did was to press a button to start the operation even though that could have been automated as well. So what...
They have not broken any laws, this group is using a very broad definition of the ADA (American's with Disability Act) which is for things like all public places mush have a wheel chair ramp or handicap accessible toilet. This group does what is known as a drive by lawsuit. These group get funds by suing anyone they can by claiming they violated the ADA. Usually have to prove a person who is protected by the ADA was not accommodated by the company to win. Most time these...
He did actually tap it when holding it in the air as well and it did not sound right for sapphire, but I agree it could be some sort of laminating process. Also they could have modified the chemistry of the sapphire to make it more ductile while keeping most of its strength so it may not sound like a crystal structure. I am also a little suspicious of Corning's comments about you can not make a sapphire crystal phone display. This could be a preemptive attack to keep their...
Do you know what this is, I do, again it all smoke and mirror on Google part, They report app down loads but do not tell you what is in fact being downloaded. I have an Andriod device as well as IOS devices. My Android device has never had the OS update in the 2 yrs I had it for work. But Google has pushed out more updated than I can count in the last two year, and this are just google built in software updates and new addition. I now have google programs on the phone...
Because the person in the video has no clue what he is talking about, he lack any engineering or scientific background or knowledge to make an assessment on what the material really is.  I am not willing to say what it is and I have the background to understand there is too many things I seeing and reading which do not add up to what I understand and know. I have been around long enough to realize they could be break throws which will challenge what I know so I leave it at...