or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Consider how well Apple does memory management, having less memory is less of an issue. Other what what others have pointed out about Safari tabs needing reloaded, I have not seen any downs side to have less memory then any of the Android alternatives. I will tell you this, the Androids with 2GB are not any fast, what you will notice with them is they just fill up the extra memory that much quicker, programs become memory hogs because they can. Kitkat has attempted to fix...
When I got paid by the hour I loved over time especially when it hit doubt pay. I suspect if you asks lots of those workers they probably love over time too since it allows you to make more money than you would have otherwise.   Yeah forced over time is not good, but they should not immediately assume that ever work does not want the over time.
I am usually pretty good at looking at both sides, however, in this case I am struggling to understand how shareholders lost value because Apple was attempting to keep employee's salary in check and did not get into a bidding war with every company in the valley to hire people.    If anything keeping wages in check helped shareholders since it kept operating costs down thus a higher return on investments. Unless these people think the dump in the stock value had...
How would you feel if your product was number on the market place and you did not make any money, I am not say you profits were less than your costs, but you actually may no money, no income so it is a complete lost. Google gave away the product so they did not have any return on money invested.   They also fail to materialize any real mobile ad revenue, they still make the majority of their money on IOS. All Google did was to help other make money. It is just going to...
 I have to agree when I saw it was okay someone actually came up with a great marketing campaign  I said this before, iphone users are hard cord power users they are always on their phone, unlike what i see with Android phone users. I can speak from experience Apple has far superior power management, yes the batter life declines over time but Apple is not as bad as all the Android phones. Because of work I use nothing by android phones and with in a few months the battery...
  The above does not work, I have been in the tech industry come up on 30 yrs and watch many companies do exactly that. They been trying for more than 30 yrs to increase diversity in the technology and engineering field at the root of the problem. I can tell you even today my son who went into engineering his class make up is almost exactly the same as it looked like when I got my engineering degree, mostly white guys which look like they have no social graces to deal with...
It has been my experience that reverse engineering software is far easier then do the same thing with hardware.  Any good software engineer can look at someone code and figure out what they are doing and why they did what they did. It is very easy to change and see the cause and effects. So these guys leaving Apple was not a big hit to developing the product further which is evident by Apple's continual improvement of the product. You never put expensive golden handcuff on...
  This is correct, Amazon is using an old saying do you want earn 100% of your own effort or 1% of 100 people's efforts. the smart person will tell you the 1% of 100 is more efficient since you never preform at 100% all the time it will more more like 50% most of the time.
bingo give that kid a prize... That is what I was think why on earth would you give your competitor insight into the business you are doing. I do not understand why companies set up store fronts with Amazon, they see all the business you are doing and if you doing well they are going to jump in and take it away from you.
Most likely Apple has some sort of non compete with them when the company was bought. As part of the buy out if they choose to leave the company they would not be allowed to make a competing product for some period of time. This is maybe why they are just now making the public aware they are at work again. They also have an issue of making sure they do not infringe on the IP that Apple now owns. They should know how to get around it but this is the reason you do not see...