or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by Maestro64

Okay do not take this the wrong way, I am coming to believe unless analysis grew up in the US they do not under the capitalist markets all that well. I am solely bases this on this guys name, he may have spent time in the US or other capital markets and maybe went to a good school somewhere, but he is obviously not a free thinker and does not understand how much a company like Apple with a Brand like Apple can do beyond what he learn in his finance classes. All these bad...
Good point and company should be held responsible for any product which is disposed of within 3 to 5 yrs. and should be fine for wasting natural resources. The problem is most of this stuff just ends up sitting in a drawer in someone home for a very long time.
Has anyone seen any of these 70M devices in the wild. Other than a Best Buy sales display, I never see any of these devices actually being used by anyone.
This is actually yesterday's news it came out a few days ago when Cisco was yanked from the list and their stock took a hit over it.
I wonder what took so long, the US government has banded Chinese made products for a long time for use in most government systems. But as someone pointed out, I think Apple was removed for the reason that the government of China can not spy on people. However, all they need to do is install remote management software that most US companies put on Company phones and they can easily watch what ever that person is doing.
You could be right, however, we also know the biggest spenders are users of Iphones not androids so 80% of users who do not use CC like the other 20%. Remember CC company make money on the total of the transactions not the number of transaction. So would you want 3% of the 20% of the people who spend 80% of the total transactions or do you want 3% of the 80% who only spend 20% of the total. I can guaranty you they are more interested in the 20% of the people spending most...
Apple is doing search, Spotlight is Apple Internet Search. I use a Little Snitch and it goes crazy with all the Internet activity as soon as you start to type into Spotlight and this is new in 10.10. Apple is now presenting information from the internet in spotlight. Apple is changing the game, it is slow and subtle and they are not relying on Google to find the results. If Apple users can rely on spotlight to find what they are looking for then they will be no need to go...
Good question, I suspect that Apple educated VISA on their solution and the fact any android phone today would store the token in memory on the phone not in a security chip like Apple is secuitry risk that Visa may not want to take on. Also Apple's security chip also auto generates the unique token for each transaction. Unless someone can hack the chip in real time it hard to get the unique algorithm use in real time.I suspect that VISA will not extend their token down to...
First Toshiba does not do DRAM they got out of that business many years ago, Toshiba is NAND supplier to Apple and both San Disk and Toshiba share the same Foundry in a JV together and Toshiba special sauce is not as good a San Disk thus the reason they now has more of Apple's business. Back to DRAM, Elpida is apple supplier of choose which is now own by Micron. After apple had a fall out with Samsung and went looking for a new Mobile DRAM supplier Elpida, made a deal with...
It is no different in sports, people are aways looking for reasons to say a new record is not valid because the person who first set it did at a time when things were different and todays record was only accomplish because a long list of things that the first record holder did have to his advantage. No one want their hero record broken that is for sure, and 20 yrs from now the next raising star will have to content with what Apple did and always be compared to them.
New Posts  All Forums: