or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Folks there is a much bigger game being played out here. GTAT is using any means they can to get what they want. No one here has and idea what their end game is. They using Apple NDA against Apple as well as they statement to the court about shutting down operations. These are all design to give GTAT leverage in any sort of negotiation which will come of this whole thing.   Keep in mind when a company asks for Bankruptcy protection they asking the courts and government...
I knew that was coming, it more of a change for any new company wishing to set up business not Apple, they being grandfather for a period of time.
Again, these dates do not add up, now they are making claims that apple held back paying in May, if that happen then GTAT had cooked the book in their August disclosure which would open them to the SEC coming after all of them at the company. Again the sale by exec may have normal plan sales of stock option (RCU) no exec today can not just decide to sell one day without full disclosure. This article is making it sound like these guys just sold without the required...
yeah i got mixes feeling on this. However, thing have moved on, we no longer need a magazine to find out about new mac products and software. You can find what you need on the internet when you need it. I use to keep all my Macworld magazine and turned down pages on things I was interested in, then when I want to look it up I would go through me pile of magazines to find the product or article. I have not look at a magazine in 10 yrs. The same goes for MacWorld yeah cool...
This is a technology that people will have to see in action before they make the jump, it was the same thing going from Cash to Checks to CC, once people started to see other going through the check out quickly with CC others wanted the same experience. Also it does not limit your buying based on how much cash you have in your pockets at the time. It is not going to be an over night things but as they see more and more people taping to pay they will want the same experience.
This is exactly what is going on. the question is, will Ireland really follow through. Ireland and Apple has had a long relationship unlike google and others who just happen to jump on the bandwagon recently. As the article state all the Irish money does not stay in Ireland it all is funnel to the Cayman Island, Apple was one of the first US company to set up it offshore business in the Cayman Island. This has been a blessing and curse to them, back in the 90's when they...
Yeah I get that part but BB made their way in to the consumer space via business and business has moved on. Look how long it took apple to make it into the business space. Companies move slowly on these things we talking years and BB does not have the Capital to wait years to get the tide to change. Also the switch at most companies did not happen at the CIO level it happen at the CEO telling the CIO to move to Apple and make Apple work. 
 4K content is still years away not sure apple is going to jump that far ahead, they tend not to lead in these areas especially if people can not see the immediate benefit. Retina are not easy to make and the bigger the display the hard it is to get a good display. 27" is big and jumping form a 10" panal to 27" panel not easy. Also Apple can not afford what happen the last time with the 27" which took 2 months to get volume production worked out.I agree, but the tend over...
So why isn't Apple not chasing the companies who leaked all the information then. There is no conspiracy, it actually makes sense for Apple to have highly publicize leaks since it got lots of free press and people knew before the summer Apple was officially doing a larger phone. This fact alone has paid off since Samsung larger phone sales have been declining for the last 3 or 4 months because people held of until they saw what Apple. This is marketing strategy which apple...
An actually pass port is paper and it bends and does not break and most people who travel (like me) do not carry their passport in their front pockets or back pockets, why it can be easily pick pocketed. Passports are usually put in a safe place or inside a clothes coat or suite pocket. Also all the things you mention about the BB doing all these things in the background keeps the processor alive which in turns heats up which uses more battery and heat is bad for batteries...