or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Interesting view, and they could give drivers the added bonus if they mount a system on their car.However, Uber cars do not drive everywhere only the most popluar points in a major city. Those camera are for street view, which does not really help (okay i understand some stupid people need street view to know if they standing in front of the right place when they get there).In the end uber street maps will only be a subset of all street used and most time they will have a...
First I do not use Uber, no need and if I did I probably think twice about it due to some of the ethical issue around Uber's pass activives. However, unless an Uber driver is using Waze with it traffic avoidance algorythems I would not step foot in a Uber car. The people I know who have used Uber say most drivers have no clue where they are driving and fail to understand traffic patterns and navigate directly into traffic. Yep the ride is cheaper most time than a cab,...
I agree I think the person does not realize how our legal system works in the US. You are not required to incriminate yourself with you own words, but courts can compel you to hand over information such as what is on yourcell phone. No different than a court order DNA test to determine if you were the one who committed a crime. Grant it, the court has to have some level of evidence you were in fact the one responsible before they grand an order to comply. As you pointed...
No months a go it was speculation on their part, and since Apple would not give them a prototype verse selling
Their investment is this"Samsung provided DisplayMate Technologies with early pre-release production units of both the Galaxy S6 and the Galaxy S6 Edge"Apple does not provide sample so when Samsung is providing them access to prototypes it an investment in ensuring a good outcome. Displaymate can not say they are not unbais. Also keep in mind Displaymate makes a living off providing the media industry information they can publish for click bait. I have said this before you...
Not true, I been using sapphire watch crystalls for 20 yrs now and switch to sapphire after breaking one too many standard glass or plastic watch faces. I tend to be hard on watches and bang them into things. Only once did I have one break, and that is becuase the band broke and the entire watch hit the concrete sidewalk and cause the crystal to pop out of the watch and only once the unprotect crystall hit the ground did it shatter.Do not believe the stories because as a...
The problem with your assessment it is all opinions.On your heavy statement as an example, There is a belief heavier items tend to have a higher intrisic value, people tend to feel that heavy something is the better made the product. Lighter implies cheaper and there is a balancing act on this as well. I use to own a titanium watch, and it was expensive but very light weight and it was the lightest watch I ever own, after some time it did begin feeling cheap, so I swtich...
Now a review from real world use verse some test designed to show some results which may not translated into a real world use case. I have the sapphire crystal watch, and I choose it for that reason, I do not want to deal with scratch crystals or it being broken easily, I have destroy more watch crystal than I like so I use nothing by sapphire today. I have used my Apple watch all the time, and there are times in sun light it can be a bit hard to see, but I have the back...
If you listen to his review on the IA podcast he was less then thrilled with thier implementation. As he stated here, it was difficult from the start, I have done Home automation dating back to the 80's and finally gave up in the 2000's when there was little to no support for Mac and expecially OSX and Lutron would not have been my go to source for home automation, Reason being, the same as it was pointed out here, they seem to make it more complicated than it needed to...
Just boycott her music so she does not get the fraction of the $0.2 apple plans to pay in the free period. This all fell apart for apple when they made the announcement it would be release before having everyone signed up. The music labels knew that apple wanted to make this announcement now and now wait any longer so they were kind of in the driver seat. Some time you just have to walk away and Apple does not seem to be good at this anymore.