or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I said this when Apple bought Beats, Beats worse competitor is itself in the way of knock offs, China has been knocking them off since day one and you can hardly tell which one are the original and which is the knock off. Unlike when china knocks off a Rolexs or even an Iphone or ipad you can almost immediately tell the they are fakes. With Beats head phones not the case, and most people can care less if they are Beats headphone as long as they look the same is all that...
Yes I would have to agree and any comments he is now making about Apple and it use of Sapphire would be a breach of that NDA.
the issue they have is our government can track their people since the date resides on servers based in the US and a recent court rules says that company must hand over information about people who are not US citizen and data resides on serves outside the US. They said the since they are a US company they must comply. So you have to ask yourself, would you want China having access to your information.
yeah I know that but the Fines Apple and now Amazon pays goes into the governments pockets. Remember as Apple did and Amazon is going to do they agreed to refund the consumers prior to the government getting involved so no harm was done. But the government still fines them for their activities. It like the find that Google paid for bypass the private search feature in safari. no one was harm no on lost money but the government collected a fine.
This is all a back lash from what our government has been doing. Our idiot in our government have no clue that their stupid idea can end up hurting American business abroad. This is what Apple all these company have come out public against the government activities. They were hoping to mitigate any downside risks but obviously other places in the world are not buying it.
My exact point. Most people can not multi-task and in situation which are not life and death, but it is now okay to allow them to do things which will distract them while driving. What see most time is something who start to drift from their lane and then all of a sudden realize what is going on and then over react to the situation and then swing back or forth or do not realize traffic is slow or stop and I am not talking about a tailgate who can not stop in time, these...
because it does not keep their eyes on the road, it force them to look at the display in the dash to do things. Today with nobs I do not have to lock I can locate and turn a nob it simple. I know everyone talks about voice controls I played with them all they do not work perfectly and when they fail to work then you have then look at the display and figure what to do and figure out what page to be on and which virtual button to push. How many times has a App developer...
More money for the government to help close its budget gaps, Looks like they now using the DOJ office as a tax collector. yep they did not raise taxes they are just fining the money out of the companies bank accounts.   Well this teaching parents to be accountable as a parent and be responsible for what their kids are doing. Some when my kid throws a rock through someone window can I get the government to sue the window manufacturers for failing to make a window that did...
 Actually a much simple law, no distraction while driving law including yelling at your kids which show up in the top 5 reason why people site as cause of an accident with insurance companies. But you can not outlaw having your kids in your car trying to kill one another on road trip.  Yeah kind of same differencem, but I correct the typo after you caught it. No, the reason I want to kill people on the road is because they doing things which they should not be doing and...
  That is because apple does power management far better than anyone else. Their very first laptop had better power management than some of the generic laptop on the market today. Power Management has been Apple shining star which no one notice. It is a the perfect example of when technology works so well you do not even notice it. Even today the same Intel process in competitor products do not get the same power performance as Apple and this has more to do with Apple than...