or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I can tell you Apple health app is not accurate on tracking steps and distance traveled and such. I also have to agree there are some very good health tracking apps in the app store. I down loaded few and have been playing with them to see how good thay are. The good one now require a yearly subscription, which I am being to hate, why must have have to keep paying for an app yr after yr just to use it. Apple own health app is about 50% wrong. Every morning I take the dog...
so true. I am waiting for the next big thing they come up with to same me from myself.
I just like how the government is taking credit for the decline. Really CA had to pass a law they requires phones with kill switch, are we going to have a kill switch on everything we own since thieves will steal about anything which is now cemented into the ground, even then they will still try.
Actually he said when is got his iphone6 he never used the touchID, not sure how you do that yeah you can keep hitting the power button on the side to wake the phone, and I assume no security, but also how do you quit or exit an app. The person is obviously touching it more than they think.Yes I learned recently you can record more than one finger which I need to do, since I have been finding myself using other fingers more often than not.
The contract are only as good as if you can prove they leaked or shared information, easy if your stupid enough to use email. But company like Samsung will never put things in writing specially when they are sharing what others are doing.Just because your Samsung friends will not tell you things, only means you have nothing of important they want. Part of the reason Samsung sale people tell you what the competitor is doing is in hopes you will share with them what you are...
No I practice the art of miss information, or load them down with so much information they can not tell what is real or not or better yet what is really important or not.Samsung is tricky, they come in and tell you that only want 10% of your business, they talk about needing to understand what you are doing in order to better serve you. They also demand to meet with the design teams, and will not provide samples unless you provide them details on the project you plan to...
I know people said it above, but I am kind of curious how you activite the phone when it is in idle mode as well as to unlock it. I know there is no requirement to set up touchID as well as putting in a password. But I would imagine your company if you are using your phone for company business requires the phone to lock.Also you know without have touchID set you can not use the find my phone and remote wipe feature that Apple has if the phone is lost or stolen.It actually...
I do not remember what BB is claiming is unique about their keyboard, Arguably you can say there is plenty of prior artwork for a keyboard not sure how BB got a patent on a keyboard, i know the Patent Officer seems to allow anything to be patent these days.
This is not question of whether or not it is happening, it is happening, can not tell you how many time I meet with a Samsung Rep only to have them tell me what my competiotrs are doing. Not only does Samsung share internallly they tell competitors on the outside what is going on in other companies. Samsung SEMI business does business with everty major competitor in the market and know exactly what they are all doing, this information is being shared internally with all...
I wonder what it cost Samsun to win the business back. The negotiations probably went something like this..., we took the memory business from you and gave it to Hynix and San Disk, How did that work out for you we took the display business from you and gave to sharp and LG, how did that work out for you' we took the processor business from you and gave it to TSMC, how did that work out for you We sued you and now owe us $1B, which you have not paid yet Lastly we kicking...