or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Actually, I use to hear people say all the time my Verizon or AT&T phone does or does not... They would never reference the actually manufacture of the phone. Even when you started up the Razr it would say Verizon or AT&T on the start up screen. Again after the iphone Motorola would put their logo first on the start up screen followed by the Service provider, Even my Atrix HD form AT&T flashes the Motorola logo quickly but the AT&T logo is on there a lot longer and more...
Another person who learned form the political machine in this country, Please quote the complete sentences, here I will do it for you  Google employees more than software engineers, and I would not believe the survey, it maybe a small population at best.  As I also said people are leaving Google as the one person on the Google survey said they are not happen with the company direction. And if Google was in fact paying all their software people that kind of money these...
To you point, most people had no clue what phone that had until the iPhone came out, since operators required their logo and name on the phones and most people would refer to their phone by the service providers name. Only after the iphone was everywhere that companies like Samsung were able to put their name on the phone so that people knew who made the phone.
Not sure it was a good idea to use the Branding as a reason for Samsung sales, I think the last time I check Apple had the #1  brand worldwide so for Apple to loose sales solely over branding does not hold water especially with Samsung down in the 60 range of the top 100 brands. Maybe he meant is was google brand helping sell more phones since they appear to be blaming google for all the coping.
Unless the watch replace the phone in its entirety kids are not going to wear them, it not that a watch is dumb today, kids see no purpose in wearing things on their wrists. Talk to some, they see things on your wrist as being like their parents. I also doubt a watch will replace a phone, people are not going to walk around talking into their watches, not cool even if Dick Tracy had the best phone watch around.
Read the rest of what I wrote, it was not one person at the ad company it was the person at the ad company who runs the show throwing his hands up saying apple as tied their hands and will not allow them to market the future things apple is doing. It obviously he know what they are up to, but apple as usually will not allow them to market which is not already in the market place. Schiller comment is they have great product in the market already and this company can not...
I can tell you this, Google does not pay well for the average working Joe, they never have, they feel it is an honor to work for Google therefore they do not have to pay all they well. How do I know this, my wife works in the recruiting industry and she works with headhunter who pull google people out all the time and they are surprised at how much they are under paid thus making it easy to poach people. I am not sure if Apple pays top dollar, but I know people who work...
Can Agree 100% on that assessment, I argue that rico racketeering charges should be brought against the US government since they are no better than gangsters. But they claim to do it for the kids.
do not buy it, ever kid I talk to and I have lots of chance to do that with teenager in the house, they kind a watch is useless device, they think you are not with it if you wear a watch, it like being your parents and since when does kids do what they parents do. I suspect they set up the question in a way to get a response they were looking for, kind like the republican party did when they thought they won the 2012 elections. they asked the question show they could feel...
It official the Samsung smart watch is a failure it is now for sale on Woot,   http://www.woot.com/?utm_expid=31924516-10   Woot is the dumping ground of unwanted stuff in Amazon's warehouses.