or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

The real question is how many people are actually using these sticks after that buy them. From what I have seen and heard, people buy them because they are cheap, use them a few time and then forget about since they are not too easy to use.
here is where you fail to understand, you never owned the content the content owners made that very clear, thus the reason for DRM, which was written into the Telecom act of 1995 which required that any copy righted material in digital format must have DRM and no one is allow to remove it. Also there is no laws on the books with required any company to license their technology to over companies.  Plus you could have put your content on a CD which infact would have removed...
I was just about to say they invented the cat phone. Lands on it feet all the time.
Looks like the Samsung's copy machine does not allow it to copy money, its just prints black pages, how that managements fault.
I love these analysis, 10% (BTW that is not a good number, that is a lot closer to 0 than 100) of the people said they are interested in the watch and that turns into 25M for a year. Which 10% of the 7B on plant earth are they talking about.   They can come up with what ever number that like since they will never be proven right or wrong since we all know Apple has no plans to release the numbers.
They should have sued the government since they were the ones that required that DRM be used on digital content. Apple was only enforcing the copy protection laws the government mandated if content owners did not want their products in the free domain.   Plus as time has shown this who law suite is a moot point, you can put any content on an Ipod or any digital player today.    The only reason they are still suing is over the emails Steve Jobs did not want itunes store...
trust me, I know this all too well in a past life I use to design product "torture" tests and the biggest issue does the test match the real world. I use to have a saying I can design a test ever product will fail and one that every product passes, but in less they represent how the product is used it all meaning less. Engineer tent to test to make products fail but many time the failures are meaningless. As I pointed out, I believe the real issue why display break has...
Wow, i wonder what rocket scientist at corning figure out dropping glass on a hard rough surface was worse case scenario, Just ask people where they drop their phone and you got the answer.   Honesty, there is more to the product than the surface that is dropped on. This is my personal observation after seen many broken display especially on phone in position of young females. Most all them put them in their back pocket in doing so the phone bend a bit, not enough to...
There has been no proof of this, the tear downs of the SoC to date show TSMC as the manufacturers. My personal belief when we hear that Samsung has 40% of the SOC business it means of all of apple's SoC business so the 4s and 5 and 5s and 5c use chips manufactured by Samsung and this would be true. Anything which apples is still selling and shipping which does not have A8 in is a Samsung chip. In about 18 months time frame when Apple is not selling anything less than an A8...
Here is the issue here, unless both Samsung and TSMC both have the same processes this is not a trivial thing, It would required lots of work on Apple part to support to different processors Litho technologies in a single product platform. If Apple is stitching back that mean it is for a different product altogether. Processors for two different fabs running different Litho technologies will perform differently and may required tweaks to the design to make them work and...