or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Just another way for Apple to pay back to the community they live in. I rather see Apple do more at De Anza College verse going to SF to do their dog and pony showes. You know the College will put that money to good use verse the Convention center in SF.
but not all of them have the same sweatheart deal as Apple has, their total deal dates back 80's as we know.  This is why EU has focused on Apple and Ireland, the other company are not getting the same benefit as Apple. 
To your point Apple never pandered to the Morons, they not making product for someone who is check list buying so they can say they got the next great things. You're correct most people can never perceive quality difference between what we have today and a 4K display. There are other things that can be before making the jump to 4K is ever needed, but those things do not require convincing people to buy a new TV.
yeah I know Levono is buying Motorola but this product were in the works prior to the Lenovo deal. Yes original Nexus were more of the design Standard that the Partners were suppose to follow, but it obvious they are not competing.
Just love seeing Google compete against its own partners. Yeah Samsung is going to be happy that not only are they competing against Apple on the high end they now have to compete against Google/Motorola. Most likely Apple will take 1/2 of Samsung high end business now it looks like Google is going to take 1/2 of what was left for Samsung to try and go after. We all know that those who are buying apple are not going to hold off or switch to google products.
I have to agree. There is not kill app driving a change, I tend to hang on to my macs until I can not bare it anymore, The last one was 7 yrs old before I replace it two years ago with the 27' imac and I see no reason to replace it until a Killer app brings it to its knees or it just dies, but all the macs I owned since 1984 never died, they were just retired or handed down or off to someone else to use. At this point Apple is just chasing more of the halo affect of the...
These people need to go away and accept the fact these companies would have never hired them in the first place it has nothing to do with the so call deal.   I think there is 70,000 people in the claim group, yeah Apple and others have not hired that many people in the time period they claim this happen over. I bet that Apple gets a million resume a year and most of those think Apple should just hire them because they love Apple. 
Yeah I can not believe people were complaining about getting something for free. U2 is a good band maybe not to everyone liking but it not like music which only appeals to a small select group of people. There could have been far worse music that apple could have given away like Rebeca Black song, Friday. Just more of the entitlement attitude running ramped in the US, now they are entitled not to have free music sent them. I wonder if these same people complain about...
Folks there is a much bigger game being played out here. GTAT is using any means they can to get what they want. No one here has and idea what their end game is. They using Apple NDA against Apple as well as they statement to the court about shutting down operations. These are all design to give GTAT leverage in any sort of negotiation which will come of this whole thing.   Keep in mind when a company asks for Bankruptcy protection they asking the courts and government...
I knew that was coming, it more of a change for any new company wishing to set up business not Apple, they being grandfather for a period of time.