or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Hey guys, i have listen to all your pod cast and I do enjoy hearing your insights, however you comments and conversations are becoming very redundant. I am not sure how many time I heard the same comment about Applepay and how merchant do not know how it works. I have not listen to this one yet but is appears you have new topics to talk about and maybe you will not go off track and say the same things over and over again.
What I find funny is there was rumor even after the launch of the i6 that Samsung have 40% of that business. This is how people who have no clue take bits and piece of information and jump to the wrong conclusion. I said this before Apple is not going to split the SOC across to company and two different processes it too difficult to make software work the exact same way on both. The same source Bloomberg who claimed apple was splitting the A8 SOC between TSMC and Samsung...
Actually STB out side the US is going to be easier for Apple, why most all of them are IP based today they send video over IP. The US Is a mix of older AQAM based video and wall as IP. IN the US Apple will have to rely on have Broadband internet connections which already exist outside the US for video. The US infrastructure sucks compared to elsewhere.The issue is more about content owners allowing streaming and the service providers turning into a fat dumb pipe with not...
Service providers can throttle your connection to the those services. Also other than kids and those who live alone and do not have multiply TV in their house, we do not want to have to go to a webpage to log in and select content to watch on a laptop screen or cable it to a larger monitor. You need a stand alone device for the rest of the world to watch content on a real viewing device.Honestly I find it funny I grew up watching TV either black and white or color with...
I think others are saying they ran into problems. I can also say the same thing. I been to stores which have it the terminal show the icon but the casher does not know what to do. What I read is the cashier has to first process the order and then tell you to go ahead and run the card or use the apple pay. The slight difference is the cashier does not have to complete the transaction for you to swipe you card unless it set up that way, many time you can swipe before they...
No need to hide margins, they will be high, people have already figure out what the margins will be on each watch and it more than the phone or anything else Apple makes other than software. ATV has high margins too why do you think they cut the price to $69 from $99 that was all margin they cut into, you know they are not giving it away at $69.They are not reporting on it since the do not want to get in to answer questions around the health monitoring business which they...
Personally I think it is going to be while before version 2 comes out, I think it going to follow the Apple TV model. They are in data collections mode at this point. They trying to learn as much as possible before they roll the design.As it was pointed out , much of the motion and health monitoring hardware and software used in the watch was being beta tested in the 5s and then the 6. I suspect they are thing in the current watch which is being tested as well which will...
Personally I do not care if religions choose to discriminate, religion by its definition is discriminatory organization not sure why people would think any differently and they should be able to do anything they want behind their doors. However with that freedom then they should not be allowed to tell others what they can and can not do, and they should be barred from politics and lobbying for religious based laws. In this country people have come too fixated on what...
Actually there was a rumor that Apple and TWC was doing a deal where Apple would allow streaming of TWC content. TWC supposedly has streaming licenses and Apple TV would have been the delivery hardware and TWC would have sold subscription with anyone who had a cable connections. Comcast stepped in to buy TWC from doing a deal with Apple. Comcast has no interest in any of their customers streaming video content on their Internet connections. They already have an issue...
I can tell you I've been using the i6 for two months now to monitor my activity and it was at first off by as much as 50% high on monitoring steps. How do I know first I know my route and how long it was plus I was using a GPS monitor and they did not agree with the Apple motion engine. However over a period of time it got better and today it is right on. I also check to see if it matter if it was in my pants pocket or shirt or if I was holding it and today it is right on....