or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

No I practice the art of miss information, or load them down with so much information they can not tell what is real or not or better yet what is really important or not.Samsung is tricky, they come in and tell you that only want 10% of your business, they talk about needing to understand what you are doing in order to better serve you. They also demand to meet with the design teams, and will not provide samples unless you provide them details on the project you plan to...
I know people said it above, but I am kind of curious how you activite the phone when it is in idle mode as well as to unlock it. I know there is no requirement to set up touchID as well as putting in a password. But I would imagine your company if you are using your phone for company business requires the phone to lock.Also you know without have touchID set you can not use the find my phone and remote wipe feature that Apple has if the phone is lost or stolen.It actually...
I do not remember what BB is claiming is unique about their keyboard, Arguably you can say there is plenty of prior artwork for a keyboard not sure how BB got a patent on a keyboard, i know the Patent Officer seems to allow anything to be patent these days.
This is not question of whether or not it is happening, it is happening, can not tell you how many time I meet with a Samsung Rep only to have them tell me what my competiotrs are doing. Not only does Samsung share internallly they tell competitors on the outside what is going on in other companies. Samsung SEMI business does business with everty major competitor in the market and know exactly what they are all doing, this information is being shared internally with all...
I wonder what it cost Samsun to win the business back. The negotiations probably went something like this..., we took the memory business from you and gave it to Hynix and San Disk, How did that work out for you we took the display business from you and gave to sharp and LG, how did that work out for you' we took the processor business from you and gave it to TSMC, how did that work out for you We sued you and now owe us $1B, which you have not paid yet Lastly we kicking...
Okay I use goodsync which looks at the library database xml file and such and if anything changes it sync the two user account, yes sloppy but it work. It sounds like this method allowd a single database file i just was not sure and though Apple change something in itune which I missed previously.I also install a ReadyNAS which has built in Itune server, it works petty well, the only issue you can not add new songs and such like you would do in itunes, they will not...
The issue with google is what is know as the filter bubble that google applies to your searches over time as the build up a history about you, Some people like the filter bubble since it directs them to exactly what they want without seeing other alternatives.I give you an example, last night my daughter was searching online for a prom dress and found some really cheap and exactly what she wanted. She just did a search on Prom Dress and the first few sites that came up...
I know and I have to agree with you, however, what apple is doing does not follow standard economic principals. Apple should not growing market share when their ASP is increasing they should in fact see declining market share, but it is not happening. As the Andriod competitor attack each other and lower the price ot gain share they all losing to each other plus Apple and only Apple is make any profits. This the issue the Market is stuck on, Apple should be loosing this...
Same here, I am on the fence still and it going to be one those wait and see types of devices. My son believes that it will be a 3 to 5 year transtion going on with this device. At first people will not know how to best use it and over time it will begin replacing/supplement the phone and may become the must have device. My son said they simple fact that he will not have to keep pulling his phone out of his pocket evertime he gets a notification/call/msg is worth having it...
HTC got it start doing manufacturing of phones for Motorola, Motorola use to have them design and build low cost phones for them and everything they ever learned about making phones came from motorola then they decide to strick out on their own and bit the hand that feed them. Motorola cut them of from a design standpoint and they had to figure it out on their own which leaves then where they are today.This is the fundamental problem with US companies doing business with...