or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

When I read that article here is what I took away, on one hand you got Kevin Lee claiming Beats headphone are nothing but a fashison statement. Then you have Dre and Jimmy claiming that Monster is just a manufacturer and distributor and the real Sound/Audio design came from Beats not Monster, Kevin counter his previous statement by saying all the design and engineering came from them. He can not seem to make up his mind which is it, a fashion statement or engineered sound...
Hope comcast spend millions trying to choose the deal only to fail. When is comcast investors going to revolt against the bad decisions.
Looks like Apple does not want to get their hands dirty dealing with India. They are going to let distributors deal with the various issues of dealing local government and all the corruption that exist there. Also I do not think an Apple Store will do what it has done everywhere else. It all about the price in India. Also imagine what as glass cube may look like there. Maybe Apple could fix up and run down landmark and turn it into a Taj Mahal.
Thanks for the information I did not know Apple changed their position on this, good to see an Indie can sell on itunes. When itunes came out I said there was no need to record lables.However, I found this, it appears someone is claiming that Apple is paying indie only 58% not the 70% claimed today. I wonder if Apple came out with this statement to clear this rumor as well as fight of any anti-trust happening since they can show they paying out more than the competitors...
I agree the lables get most of the money, since we know most artist has to sign away most of the royalities from sales to get a lable to rep them. Most artist make most of their money from live performances.However, I think Apple said Apple Music service will allow artist without a record label if they is true then actually actist will make most of the money. WIth Itunes Apple was bared from letting independents (non-record Lable) from selling on Itune. This was one of the...
Yep I am a speed reader, I actually scanned for the retargeting phase and read the highlights not the specifics you hightlighted.As I said I have not seen it this specific. Yeah drawing someone back to the shopping basket is easily done if the basket is not cleared out when you exist the website and the cookies is on the computer. I do this all the time with Amazon, but I log in and Amazon will keep in in your shopping car until you delete or buy it.I should go back and...
I can tell you at some point you made a connection between your home computer and work computer, If you have a gmail account or some other account which is linked to google in which you logged in on both computer even, Amazon.com will make the connection, Once you log in on both computer with the same account Google now knows who you are and the specific computers you are using via the MAC address and other information. In the past Google could only do this if you logged...
I just read that, I am not 100% sure it one and the same, I understand about being able to re-enage with a customer you are doing business with and this has been around away it is just their ability to show you abs about a company you have engage with. In my case it has gotten as specific as the items I did not even buy, I have seen ads from company I visited their website but the ads were not specific to anything I bought or even looked at. They have taken this to the...
Does this also mean that I will be able to block all the ads that AI hits us with. I wil tell people, if you do not think this whole privacy things is not getting serious, let me share what happen to me just today. Yes we all know Google tracks your search activily and post ads which match what you are searching. Over the weekend I was on a website looking to buy a couple of items, I did not do a search for this stuff with google, and if I did I was using Bing. I believe...
I agree this is one of the key feature of why I use WAZE, and I probably continuer to use WAZE becuase of this.I have never enountered this problem with WAZE and I have used it for years now both on iOS and Andriod.I do agree that you have to go in and purposely turn waze off otherwise it runs in the background, this is even true to Andriod. This happen after Google bought them, I think they want to know where you are even when you are not driving. They recently added the...