or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

or Apple could be using this for they own search engine technology
Not arguing it is not profitable, but MS lost money on ever console for a long time. But you will never see a 100M or 1B consoles being sold. Those are big markets these days when you consider the global markets. I know Sony and MS both sold a number of systems, but most are collecting dust these days. Go to friends house who older kids and their systems just sit them collecting dust. We have a number of those systems in my house hand-me downs from my kids cousins, and...
Fitbit is going to kill themselves. There is definite room for both them and Apple. The fact they will not integrate with health kit will kill them, possibly, since they do work with other health apps which work with health kit. I have been using health kit for a couple of months now and I like what it does and do not like apps which do not work with health kit or want you to pay extra to get the integration. I think other people will begin seeing the same thing. I...
The guy is probable going to do screwy things on the road in hopes that Apple gets blamed for it. Great theory but, in Germany they do not take too kindly to screwing around on their roads.
Gamers never want to hear this, but high end games is a sub market it is only a small group of users who live and die this stuff. Most people move on and stop playing video games. I agree apple will never come close to a game console product and I agree Wii is now really dead even though my older teens and their friends still cover over and break out the Wii and play it for hours. I think Apple is looking to land they middle ground between high end game console and...
I realize in the internet age and things moving fast you do not have time to test everything, but google hardly test anything they let users tell them what they did wrong, but that is fine since you did not pay for it so you get what exactly you paid for. With that said, google has changed things with gmail and other things which they completely broke and if they simply tested basic functionality they would have seen it was not working. The real issue most people except...
I suspect there were issues early on and they have been solved and this is just information filtering out long after it has been solved. Their is no way Apple can ship a product with 50% yield, that is complete unsustainable. This could have been the reason it not shipping till April they have been working through various issues up to this point. Keep in mind this is part of the reason Apple does not let people know what they are up to until they know they can do it. I...
Yeah they can not cover up that Steve was a crazy man and berated people, there are too many people who have direct interactions with him at Apple who back this up and not because they were the ones being berated but that witness it. But, you do not become that successful being nice to everyone. Not sure why they have this need to paint him in a better light, we all knew what he was like and many would still want to be by his side.Yeah image some idiots coming up with...
I love this statement, have Eric define "for some time" I will tell you that some time at Google means as long as they are in business. Google buy more enterprise HDD than any company out there, they keep adding more and more HDD to store information about you, even if you are not using their service and maintain information on other websites, google is collecting and keeping that information. Once Google connects the dots about you that can provide a complete history or...
Yeah, google took some risks with doing new products and hope the would be a hit, not like Apple has not done the same, the difference is that Apple keeps their projects hidden from the public and do all the testing in house and when they realize it is not going to fly they kill it and no one knows any better. Google does their flops in plane sight of everyone. Most likely because they know they are so irrelevant outside of selling ads in front of search users they have...