or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I can not remember the movie, but in the movie information was being moved about using embedded information in a picture. A person looking at the photo could not tell there was hidden information until the image was digitized and then translated was the information finally reveal. This is kind of what Apple is doing embedding information in a picture of sorts.Honestly. patents should not be granted on things which Hollywood thought up first in a movie. Like cell phones,...
Does it track everyday activity or do you have to go into the fitness app for it to track your walking and such. It is not clear if it does or does not.
Remember the DEA is not a police force and they can pretty much do what they like and are not bound by the same laws as the police. They do not need search warrants and such since they can not arrest you. They can contain you while the real police show up and arrest you. Any evidence they gather is fair game since they are not police and they can share it with police because of this.
How does google remove software from your own device without your permission. Is sounds like Google decided on their own to go into people ATV 2 and just delete and app. First what is the problem with leaving an oder version of the app out there and like work on old content so what new feature are not available to older version. Second, time for a class action lawsuit, Google should not be removing software from a device they do not own in the first place. Talk about...
I am suspect that this went something like this. Apple said if you going at allow everyone else to stream free content then you have to allow us as well, also your price to Apple can not be any hire that what you providing to others. This got turned into Apple is trying to convince music labels to turn off free stream to spotify and others since the music labels told spotify and others they they would no longer allow free streaming, otherwise they would have to allow...
Not sure who said this it was either Shane or Stephen about sapphire crystal watch. They claim they shatter easily, they will not scratch bit they will shatter and he seems to have a problem walking to to poles at construction sites the on city. I personally only wear watches with sapphire crystals reason being I am very rough on watches and got tired of breaking the glass on cheap watches. I bang my watches into every thing, I have dropped them on floors and smacked...
Apple does not control the value of the stock Wall Street and the market does if the last couple of years has proven. Notice how no analysis go jail for stock manipulation. You get in trouble for inside trading but you can write bs about a stock in hope to get the market to move a stock up our down. You can not hold Apple accountable for the crap that market writes about them. If Apple had fake or real bad quarters the market would pound down the value equal to the value...
This was exactly what I was thinking. If Apple what's to go private all they had to do was to show no profits for two quarter by giving away iPhones and Wall Street would easily tank the stock I could see them cutting it in half. But then again Wall Street loves companies which do not make money.
Exactly what I was thinking, they are going to screw it up. When things do not work you will have no idea what the issue is. Plus I do not want to use Google maps for navigation they suck. I like using waze yeah I know its own by Google but they have not screwed it up yet except for the stupid ads that now show up.
The total margin includes more than the cost of the parts and I believe cost analysis is high so Apple BOM costs are probably less, But you have to factor in all the other costs to get the real margins. The reason I believe that watch margin are going to be low is due to yield issue they probable incurring significant costs to convert parts into a final working watch. The think you have to keep in mind is the fact that watch costs are going to high enough to drag down...