or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Because the person in the video has no clue what he is talking about, he lack any engineering or scientific background or knowledge to make an assessment on what the material really is.  I am not willing to say what it is and I have the background to understand there is too many things I seeing and reading which do not add up to what I understand and know. I have been around long enough to realize they could be break throws which will challenge what I know so I leave it at...
This is business 101, which Wall Street seems to love as a strategy which will fail in the end but Wall Street could care less if Samsung is around 2 yrs from now.   When your whole business model is base on being the lowest cost and high volumes, you will always have your lunch eaten from the bottom by some other guy who is always willing to take less profits to get more of your volume. It is the classic case of race to the bottom and who can get there first. Samsung...
You know I was thinking, it was probably part of Apple Strategy to keep buying part from them so when they won their cases and Samsung maybe refuse to pay they just offset what Apple may have owed them for what Samsung owed them from their lost cases. this is standard practices between company when things like this happen. Also Apple maybe able to do that now that they have alternate sources for all their parts which they were buying from Samsung. They could take the $1B...
Okay, something is not quite right with that video. I am not saying it is not sapphire crystal, when he tapped on it with the knife it did not sound right, It had dull sound. I have my sapphire crystal watch and just did the same thing and it tings like a crystal wine glass, verse a dull dud of a plane water glass. Crystal structures have a distinct sound that make so it not sounding as if it is pure sapphire crystal. They much be doing something else here.   Maybe apple...
did not say phones, I said devices, thus all the video terminals and streaming device being sold with Andriod install we now know those numbers are also include in the numbers google has been reporting as well as low end phone which do not have data plans.
Let face it. Steve was thrown out by the original board of Apple since they were bean counters. Steve obviously was able to get people in place who did not question what he was doing, they were just figure heads to give the outside world some satisfaction that someone may have been watching over Steve. The next worse thing for some companies outside of listening to what Wall Street has to say about how a company should be run is a board it is pushing the Wall street...
I think that summed it up nicely.
It just means the average android user has yet to figure out what a smart phone is.   Also, as pointed out 1B devices world wide most of which do not have the ability to surf the web.   I have said this before, Android was a vehicle to provide mobile ad revenues for google, and as we keep seeing, it is not going it job even with it massive installed based.
In order for things not to break it have to have some level of ductility, For some reason people think things have to strong and firm not to break. However, things which are ductile tend to be soft so they mark easily, and things which are hard and not easily marked, are usually very brittle. It is a balancing act that is for sure. The question is did apple solve this problem, or its partner solved the problem.   We all know if apple or its partner patented new material...
Yeah I would tend to agree, but China never saw it that way. There is a definite break even point of automation over labor and how much you can sell the product for. China always love high complexity product with their low labor costs since labor cost were always less then automation costs especially if you could not use the automation across lots of different products over the years. GE who was one of the largest producers of light bulbs in the world, looked at moving its...