or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Here is something I heard which I believe is true about Apple's SoC design, unlike Intel and companies like Broadcom and Qualcomm, they all have to make products which work with a wide verity of application and customer and they automate much of their design. They do no have the time to thoroughly optimize the design so it all things to all people, but does not do any of it was well as it could.   Apple on the other hand only has to worry about its SoC working in Apple...
OMG, are they nuts, again M$ thinks they know what is best again and will attempt to make product which seem to know what you want. Really, how many people you know, know what they want at any given time of the day. Most people walk around in a fog and ignorant bliss. Somehow M$ is going o make sense of a human and predict what they want to do and just make it happen before they type, talk or gesture.
So Apple high paid Brand and Ad company solution was to start marketing the future idea Apple was working on.  They knew no other way other than to undo what Steve put in place which is never let your competitor know what you are doing until it is too late. Even that did not work well when you have a company like Samsung who has no issue with turning on the copy machine and cranking out a competing product in a few months. This company wanted to make Samsung and Google job...
I have not followed this closely and maybe someone here has been.   I have not seen any evidence stated that any company agree not to hire someone for any of these companies. I see that as an illegal activity since it bars you from getting a job at any of those company who agree to do that. All I have seen is the companies agree to not actively recruit from each company, in my mine that mean that Company A will not attempt to find out who is doing what at Company B and...
 Most of the items which are being decided upon have been removed from the design which make Apple possible stronger. at this point it is bragging rights and money.
As it has already been presented, Samsung tone on this is they already admitted defeat since they can not show any independent development or thought process on how they arrived at their design, their own internal documents point to the analysis the competitor and copy it. They are just trying to devalue the patents at this point, so when they loose it not a big hit to the pocket book. Also keep in mind they will also appeal the decision so they can continue delaying any...
Okay for once the Samsung hire Celeb did not use an Apple product, over Samsung, but they caught the attend of the US government. How smart are they, and this ball player can beat he is now on the do not allow list the government keeps.
what powered that blimp, Gas? how Green is that ^, okay you beat me to the punch... I would love to see greenpeace members on the naked and afraid and see how well they would do without modern conveniences
 This may be true, and people need not forget that Apple was not first to the MP3 market or the smart phone markets or even the tablet market, they just did it in a way they everyone liked better. This is why apple does not announce product ahead of time it allows your competitor to see what you are doing. I think many people believe Apple will reveal what they been up to at the developer conference, Dropping one to two derivative product on developers at that time maybe...
Actually MS is implying that if you have a program on you PC it will also work on the phone or tablet as well, Apple is not doing this, Application for the Macs are completely different and based on the different processor architecture. Now I do believe Apple plans to navigate their iOS architecture in to the desktop and laptop world, if that happen then maybe you will have true cross platform apps that work seamlessly.