or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

There has been no proof of this, the tear downs of the SoC to date show TSMC as the manufacturers. My personal belief when we hear that Samsung has 40% of the SOC business it means of all of apple's SoC business so the 4s and 5 and 5s and 5c use chips manufactured by Samsung and this would be true. Anything which apples is still selling and shipping which does not have A8 in is a Samsung chip. In about 18 months time frame when Apple is not selling anything less than an A8...
Here is the issue here, unless both Samsung and TSMC both have the same processes this is not a trivial thing, It would required lots of work on Apple part to support to different processors Litho technologies in a single product platform. If Apple is stitching back that mean it is for a different product altogether. Processors for two different fabs running different Litho technologies will perform differently and may required tweaks to the design to make them work and...
Who the hell is Mikey Campell. This is the problem that most people have when looking at Apple Patents especially ones granted prior to the product coming out, they see the patent and it makes it look like an already existing product and people assume it for the current products. They just showing an example, this could be used for any number of current or future products. for all we know they may want to use this on solar panels since glass degrades over time and solar...
oh boo hoo she was left out of the stupid text msgs, really way not call someone next time.
Just so you know AT&T does not own all the towers anymore, many time they are leasing time/space on existing towers. Also Town limited location and how many towers can be put in a town. It not all AT&T faults. This is the issue I have, I have a tower near by, but I sit in the blind spot of the closet tower. The one which I am not in the blind spot, it is too far away and the town will not allow any more towers in the area. Also the town will not allow the traditional...
yeah I believe Apple may be winning, however, companies' sometime think with their pocket books, Iphone are not cheap and many times companies can get free android under contract and that is all that matter to them. Forget about the IT support hassle and trust me we got them.
Good is only one of these solutions there are others like Mobile Iron which may company uses and Android is the predominate phone for now. I am not sure if Good is the big guy or just one of many, this may only be a trend with them.
First Obama did not say regulate the price and profits they can make, like the utilities are regulated, he only said they providers should not be allowed to say how you use your pipe. Imagine if the phone company could tell you who are and are not allow to call and which countries you can call at any given time. Also, imagine if they could filter the words you could speak while using their phone lines. Way back before someone of you could remember the phone companies...
let put it this way it only become burdensome once they realize they failed and Apple decide to walk away. It would have been the best deal ever if they were able to over come their issues. The future secret products were a huge success for Apple this company would have made out big time and no one would be complaining about this agreement.
Yeah Sog was going nuts but he lost lots money on them. What I find interesting the SEC is going all the way back to the deal announcement was made and they told them to preserve all information related to the deal. Bankruptcy court which is civil, GTAT can not be easily be compelled to preserve all records and present them to the court to  see what exactly happen when. The SEC will have a much clearer picture of what happen and when. The SEC is not required to share...