or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

How true and I beat is we go back to her chart from August of 2012 it did not show the probability of other analysis take a crap on the stock and driving from 700 to 380 in 6 months. You picture is exactly what they are doing in the back room.
Here is my theory on this.    We know the debate about the sapphire display is it in or out, or it only high end or all phones. If we assume it is in and on all phones, and it such new technologies both from fabricating the crystal as was as manufacturing it into a final display we all know that none of this comes easy. With that being the case I would suspect that Apple had plan B and C in the works just in case something happen and Plan B & C most likely diverted back...
i think you're close on this if that is really what is happening. you did not put in the cost for the sapphire display feature for those who are willing to pay.
I wonder what your house looks like. you know hoarding can turn into a disease
I have been using Quicken for the mac since version 1, I have my entire financial history in Quicken. I do not disagree that Intuit abandon the Mac users and it is a surprise they even came out with this. When OSX 10.7 came out and quicken 07 would not work I was extremely happy they put out a release which address the issue. I would also agree there are a few window features what I wish the mac version had.    However, I will tell you and this is coming from someone who...
why isn't green peace going after all these companies who are creating all this e-waste.   Hell Dell now have a table which is so bad they will give you one free if you buy a cheap-o desktop machine.
Can wait to see how he screws up a Basketball team. I said this when I first hear he bid 2M for a team which is not worth anything close to that. Here we got an owner of the team making and obviously idiot of himself only to have the NBA sanction him and for the owner to sell the team for a huge profit which is owned by a Charitable Trust. The moral of this story is if you have crap team make public ass of yourself, only to then make the team worth more and find someone...
My point was she always been on the opposite of the direction apples was heading the past year she was saying to get out since it was going down now she saying get in since it is going up. Honestly, Apple could be $200B income company in 2015 and it will not see $150. the market is not going to award a company the title of a $1T value company. Just may opinion at this point, just do not see it happening.
Been there done that, the new fertile grounds are Biotech. Apple is not moving that fast even at $100 it not going to go to $110  that fast too many shares outstanding. The good thing about having Apple it props up the investment portfollio since it now not going to rocket up and down like it was doing so it time to find other crazy stocks to take advantage of the ups and down and GT may be one of them.
100 has been a resistance point that is why the last few months when it got close it immediately pulled back now that it over it should stay unless other factors in the market which will pull it down again.