or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I think the default is part of it but I think most of it was due to the fact that Apple maps got to the point that it was good enough and people did not see value in Google maps and all its advertising.Most people could care less about all the things Google maps does most people just want to see where they are and what is around them. I know there was and still is that Apple maps does not have transit maps. Honestly how many people use that on a daily bases. If you are new...
yeah we seen MS attempt this before Window CE, yeah that worked well. Right now their is what 1% of the world phones running a MS os. There is no signs that they will gain ground here either. Window will be a destop/laptop environement for the forseeable future and Most of those 1B computer are sitting on a desk in some company sure they want you using a ported IOS app on you work computer like Candy Crush. Do you know how many Gig of HDD space Window 10 takes, so you sell...
okay why would you want to port a Mobile phone App to windows 10 a desktop world. I really think this will end up be a poor experience for users. Not like there is window 10 mobile phone so the only reason to do it is for a convertable labtop or surface product and MS things users would like this experience.   MS should just look to what happen when Apple tried to get MS developers to port their apps over to Mac, did not go well at all.
what they did not factor in is the fact there are still lots of Iphone 4, 5 and 5s in service along with iphone 6. They can not say the same about Sumsung and LG phone most of the older version of their phone headed to a recyling plant. Yeah Samsung and LG ticked up in sales since people were replacing the old andriod crap they had with another version of carp due to the fact Samsung was trying to give away phones in May and June, they did not get to BOGO, but dame close....
The issue with Panera is the fact the person at the register does not complete the transaction correctly. It is a user issue not the system, well it could be a system issue since the system allows the person at the cash register to complete the transaction incorrectly. When I go there one of three things happens, I put my watch or phone up to the POS terminal and it just works and the attendent hands me my receipt. The second thing is it works but the person make me sign...
Apple should have asked the Congressional Black Caucus what they were doing to ensure minorities would graduate with an interest in working in High tech with the appropriate degrees and such, you can not hire what does not exist. By the Congressional Black Caucus does not care care minorities are qualified to do the work, as long as they get hired. They not interesting in ensure we have a nation of people who are capabily of doing what high performing companies like Apple...
It was an unforseen consequence, Remember this all start during a time of limited text plans all allowed people not to use up text plans and send media files outside the cell text network. People like the feature and were not complaining about it when they were using imessage. The good thing was Apple address the issue quickly once it was made know. Other companies were not so forthcoming on their issues.I would like to see the justification of value of this person lost...
She was just a pawn in the high stake negotiation, the fact they are still taking about this tells me this was a game they were trying to play out in public view. Do anyone really know if the artist are getting their pennies for the first 3 months. they claim apple turn around, but are the artist getting the money or are the lable getting the money. People are just assuming they are.
Yes this could be true as well, that is what Happen with Matel and the China supplier who used lead base paint and got caught in the US. China shut down the supplier and the owner supposedly killed himself because he embassed the China Government. Yeah right. The fact that the government is making this public tells you they are sending a message about something or many things.
This does not always mean much in china since China usually forces product made in China by foreign company to be shipped outside of china. The fact that Apple is now selling lots of product in China the game has changed. The Government does not want to hurt Apple's business in its own country, their is more value now to promote Apple over a local knock off which is only sold in China, Now it may be different if those knock off were sold around the world. China is very...