or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I have had my itunes library on an external drive for a long time before itunes allowed it, but is required work around to work, I did this since I have two different people using the same computer and we shared the same library and the same itunes account. In the past each user had to have its own itunes library and could not share the content account the user folders. To make this work it required some work arounds. Does anyone know if this method will work on two...
Personally I can not say what makes Apple's store so great. Most likely it is the products and less about what the store looks or function like. However, we know Steve had a hand in the stores appears and Steve knew what people wanted. At this point I willing to say the stores really do not need to change, and why would you need seating, it just means you will have people just hanging out these for no other reason than it is an Apple store. I hate going into some...
First, obviously Uber learned nothing about the Apple experience and board members. Why on earth would any company today allow any Google person on their Board, it obviously allows them an inside view of where those companies are heading. I was any company today and had ties to google I would be worried. Second, Uber will not last, it is getting head winds and running into all sort of issue from crazy drivers to selectively over charging customers as well as State and...
Just means more loses for Amaizon investors to deal with. I never seen a company finding more ways to lose money than Amazon. However, their lose is my gain, like the cheap prices and free shipping.
I will tell you why you do not like Bing, because google does a better job or suggesting searchs entries than bing, but that also means google is going to direct you to websites which they want you to look at first.Since most people have not clue how to use a search engine google has made it easier for them. However, I have been using bring for over a year now and it actually better at showing you what you maybe really looking for, verse those who pay more to get in front...
Here is the other point, Apple patented the entire process of doing this. yes company can put in a finger print reader and the security chip and process a payment. however, apple got this all covered under patents and if anyone attempt to copy exactly how they are doing it, there will be another war which Apple will win.
That is intersting fact, the UK just now sees more transaction with plastic then hard currency. Once in a great while do I actually see someone pull cash out in the US, everyone is using plastic of somesort. Every once and a while I see someone write a check as well. I supect the cash and check writers were put on some sort of budget and no long have a CC, when someone can not control their spending they usually cut up the CC and make them deal in cash. Just so you know...
Hers is my perdiction, and we all see it before.   All these other solution will fail not because they are not a good idea but because you will have a bunch of companies with too much money than ideas running around trying to buy what they could not figure out for themselve since the feel they are behind and can not catch up fast enough with out buying these stupid start ups with over valuations which the investors will make stupid amounts of money. When the big...
The only reason it is going to be free is the fact MS already knows comsumers will not be upgrading hardware when Windows 10 comes out so the only way MS will get anyone to use it is making it a free upgrade. Yep, MS is in the death spiral. Apple killed them when they did the free update since they still make money selling hardware which MS currect mostly gives away. When you whole business model is based on making money on selling Software and support services you can not...
How much taxes did you paid last year, I bet you are in the 50% of people in this country who pay little to no taxes. You know the top 50% of the US income earners pay 98% of all the taxes the US collects. This is data published by the IRS, they know who is paying and who is not. The only people I know complaining how much taxes anyone is paying are those who do not pay or pay very little in taxes.