or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

4K content is still years away not sure apple is going to jump that far ahead, they tend not to lead in these areas especially if people can not see the immediate benefit. Retina are not easy to make and the bigger the display the hard it is to get a good display. 27" is big and jumping form a 10" panal to 27" panel not easy. Also Apple can not afford what happen the last time with the 27" which took 2 months to get volume production worked out.I agree, but the tend over...
So why isn't Apple not chasing the companies who leaked all the information then. There is no conspiracy, it actually makes sense for Apple to have highly publicize leaks since it got lots of free press and people knew before the summer Apple was officially doing a larger phone. This fact alone has paid off since Samsung larger phone sales have been declining for the last 3 or 4 months because people held of until they saw what Apple. This is marketing strategy which apple...
An actually pass port is paper and it bends and does not break and most people who travel (like me) do not carry their passport in their front pockets or back pockets, why it can be easily pick pocketed. Passports are usually put in a safe place or inside a clothes coat or suite pocket. Also all the things you mention about the BB doing all these things in the background keeps the processor alive which in turns heats up which uses more battery and heat is bad for batteries...
To your point, Apple is consuming lots of displays of varying sizes, the factories must be cranking them out like crazy. This also why Apple does not use the same supplier for all the display types they spread the wealth. I am not sure why retina display on an imac would take priority over and ipad or laptop.
This images tells it all, there is already complaints about the i6+ and Samsung's S4/5 and Notes being too big for your pockets. Imaging trying to put a Passport in your pockets.  Most pockets tend to be long and narrow not wide and shallow, Not even sure why they are comparing to glasses since most people do not put them in their pockets. Think about putting the BB in you back pocket, talk about bending and bendgate and broken displays. Yes there is a group of people who...
You are correct, as a person who has negotiate deals like this I personally have seen where the other side as well as my side ignore their SME's as well as their legal team when they said their was too much risk and just turned around and sign a deal. The CEO and the board has the final say so, and it would not surprise me there are people within GTAT and possible Apple who felt there was too much risk and people ignored this. I still believe Apple was smart enough to have...
To this point, the SEC will only look at when GTAT knew things were not going to turn out good. They will look to apple and its communications with the GTAT about various things and if the CEO sold after learning things were going to turn bad. Even if it was a plan RCU sale which most people believe these were planned sales, and if he went ahead with the plan sale knowing things were bad and did not provide an update to the market it could be considered insider sales...
yeah they just enforce them. so when the come a knocking you better comply.
Actually his tone has changed a bit, with Apple he looking for a return which is greater than what he would get elsewhere and he now believes the issue with Apple has nothing to do with what apple is doing but what Wall Street is doing to apple. He trying to get them out of the way. Most time he walks into a company and it is the people running who have no clue and is holding back the company.
The courts will not do that, there a few things the courts do not mess with and this is one of them. Most likely the court will not allow the content of the agreement and what is protected under an NDA to be made public. This is civil matter which is not necessarily open to the public. The lawyers and possibly the government will be allowed to see what is in the agreement since most NDA agreement have provisions to allow information to be share with Company Agents...