or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Every time these companies come out with their cost estimates I have said they are completely wrong. Glad to see cook slamming these idiot. I personally know the cost of many of these parts and I can not believe how wrong these supply chain analyst are. Not sure where they get their cost from but unless your buying from these suppliers the suppliers will not tell you the costs.
Okay so this guy took some measurements, but failed to explain how it will affect the end user. So what the sapphire reflect more light that is true for all sapphire crystals, it does not mean it affect how the person uses it. I love how we get these people who publish numbers and say it worse, but can not say how it worse to the every day user. It like saying two car have two different 0 to 60 times but the mass majority of driver will never see the difference since they...
I use to use the same thing pissing on the Microsoft logo
The question is what happen when the Sprint and T-mobile has increased or peak demand needs. Does those Google users get throttle back. When you piggybacking on someone else services you usually get knock off when the primary user needs the service. I also wonder if Google will force you to their website when you do a search. I like when you access a hotel wireless network and they first force you to their website to agree to their T&C or pay a user fee. I bet google will...
I am not sure why any company would want to jump in to the Cell phone business, either you are in the race to the bottom or you have to figure out how to cut into a large portion of Apples business. As of right now Apple users are not looking for a better solution, as most would agree the iphone and iOS does 90% of when most all consumers with money want. It was not like when Apple jumped in, when consumers were all looking for a better solution than what was available at...
The analysis actually makes sense and of all the possibilities presented to date this holds the most credibility. I personally was going down this path since all the other paths mean Apple failed and failed bad. Tim Cook comes from the supply chain side of the business and if their plan was to have as many customer have their watches on the 24th means they fail, it not like Apple does not have enough data on its customers. I know Apple know about all the computers, phones,...
To your point, most time it takes see how others do something completely wrong before you figure out how it should be done. Apple has a great track record of looking around and seeing all the poor conceive ideas or products and realizing how it should be done. Trust me I was one who first did not get the whole watch things and could not see how people would want a watch like this. However, I am also smart enough to realize I am not the norm and just because I can not see...
The more I see the more I am convince I made the right decision to buy. Here I was thinking I need to take my phone to the gym, but i can load a play list and pair it to my bluetooth headset and I am set to go, no longer need the watch while I am on the equipment. Can not tell you how many time I left my phone on the treadmill or it fell out of my pocket while on weight equipment.
I do not believe this you can not have an SOC architecture on two completely different Fab lithograph. It will make the hardware design too complicated as well as the software to deal with it. This is why all companies award processor solutions to one supplier at a time. Notice where this is coming from, analysis who is trying to pump TSMC. if the industry believe TSMC is losing the business their stock will drop.
I guess you enjoy consuming what you are being forced feed by a company who thinks they know what is best for you. Not saying any government solution is any better.