or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Yeah it is like Steve saying Apple will never make a PDA, they made the Iphone. It is all in the naming you know.
I am really curious how Apple solved the one handed use of 5.5" Display phone. I am not sure how many of you played with a 5.1" Samsung phone, I recently had the chance to use one and could not believe how they claim you can use it one handed.   What they have do is calibrate the reach of thumb by moving it back and forth across the display then is shrinks the actual display to the reach of your thumb. What you end up with is a phone with a 5.1" physical display that has...
Okay I want this now, I am so tired of replacing or charging my batteries in my keyboard and mouse.
Not that I do not disagree with that statement, however, what I seen China do is they actually copy stuff they are already manufacturing for other companies. They use the exact designs of what they are making for the non-China company, in most cases remove the original manufactures names and make the same product for themselves and sell in under a different name. If the trade name is important when selling the product they will keep the name, Beat headphone is a good...
Just an FYI for you, there are trade off with NAND, yes Samsung maybe faster but most likely it will be at the cost of endurance of the NAND over time. Samsung plays the performance game, they do the bigger, baddest and fastest thing really well but what will be the long term reliability and performance be like. I can guarantee you will begin to see the performance of the SSD go down as you load it up and use it over time.
that is a great website, I never realize google had so many public failures, I know you have to through a lot of ideas at the wall to see which on stick, but most successful company hide more of the idea flinging and do not let them go pubic. I think googel gets away with it since it is just software, image if they were a hardware company than threw this many ideas out in the wilds of the public and have them fail like this. The will be backup up lots of garbage truck at...
What I find funny is this, everyone wants to believe the reason you can not use electronics on the plane is there is this belief they will some how interfere with the electronic flight controls of the plane. This is not true and has not been true for a long time, there is not case of a planes systems being interfered with buy consumer electronics, there is some pilots belief it has happen but no documented case of it actually happening.   A quick history lesson, it has...
it was all lies, it was an attempt by whomever to keep Samsung stock pumped up, since Apple will not confirm any rumors or facts it allow those people to malipulate stocks like Samsung. I said it before it was all smoke and mirror to make everyone think that Samsung still have future business with Apple. At some point as it just happen Samsung could not hide real facts. You can tell all the stories you like but when the Dollars do not add up no story can cover that up....
This should be no surprise when you have Samsung giving away phones and it is about the only phone other than the Iphone that is usable on the web.
Apple is a case study on what is wrong in the current Stock market environment. If you look at what we all know about Apple and its competitors and how these Analysis twist the number or create stats which tell a story, and they are getting away with it with a company which is as so above board and open, image what these guys are doing in other industries where the information is no so easily obtained.    This is what you have companies like Amazon, Facebook and Google...