or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

So the CEO of Roku complained that apple was losing money on ATV, do you all think that Amazon is even breaking even on this one. Do you think Amazon will ever tell anyone how many they sell. How often do people see the Kindle Fire in the wild, I actually see more kindle reader than I have ever seen Fires or FiresHD
you realize why Apple did not do this, the over head is too great to support all the form factors and all the various processors types and such, yeah it would be nice and this is MS attempt to say you do not have to give anything up if you on your phone or computer in your office. It all thing to all people which will be it will such for all people on all things.
I have used them and when you live in a house with other people trying to talk and have a conversation and a dog barking and tying to use a voice search and command feature it is not perfected. Plus, and I have point this out before, it becomes socially unacceptable to talk to your electronics. It is no different than people walking around talking on a bluetooth headset, people look at your funny and at time they have no idea if you're speaking to them or someone else....
WOW, you made the assessment based on a press release, don't you think you should at least wait until you actually used it. How many times does companies like MS have slideware that people buy into only to find out it does not work as claimed which it better than anything else out there. Remember this, engineer who make these product think they are god because they can create things, so by definition it the best thing ever.
They are setting Apple up to be shorted again, they setting goals which they have not clue about, so they can short the stock when it does not meet their made up expectations.
Generally speaking, people do not like speaking to their electronic devices, yes if you live alone it perfectly fine. but most people become board with this feature and tend to go back to what works well. They do not say whether you can play content or control the box from an iphone or even an android device. This is actually the feature I see people use, they do their selection or searching on the iOS device than have it displayed on the ATV.
The copy machine is alive and well in Redmond
What Greenpeace is now on apple side, what did global warming finally arrive and the US is covered in the Glacier again. I think their chart would be better if they showed nuclear as green, don't things that have been radiated glow green and Clean renewable should be blue to represent clear skies, also since solar panels only work in clear skies. there is no way to know how these companies get their power, unless they see their actual electric bill which Apple does not...
Actually, it is a good thing, if he was then it open him up to questions about the specific patent in question. This way they can not ask him question about it, and Apple can bring in their own subject matter experts verse getting Schiller opinions on the patents. His purpose in the trial is to explain the harm Samsung did with creating confusion in the market place. You all realize that Samsung has not paid Apple a Penny from the last case, they are still trying to appeal...
it could allow them to put the technology into their own SOC thus eliminating another component on the board and allowing them to make smaller products.