or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Yeah I would tend to agree, but China never saw it that way. There is a definite break even point of automation over labor and how much you can sell the product for. China always love high complexity product with their low labor costs since labor cost were always less then automation costs especially if you could not use the automation across lots of different products over the years. GE who was one of the largest producers of light bulbs in the world, looked at moving its...
Sorry but Motorola will be closing that factory in the US. I believe that announcement was made a few weeks ago. Yes Too many option is costly to the manufacturer, give consumers too many choices and they will never make a decision, just go to a paint store and watch how long it takes people to pick a color to paint their walls. Paint is not a big deal since they mix it on the spot, paint out of the factory is all white.
There is nothing in the video that anyone can say with any certainty the material is Sapphire. This could be any type of glass available on the market. It is pure speculation at this point by anyone but apple to say what you are seeing in the video. it does appear from the video the person is trying to bend the glass more than it is willing to bend, thus showing it does bend, and even if try and to get it to yield any further it will not break, which in itself is...
Fox must have finally convinced the China government to allow robots or automation assembly systems. In China as far back to when they first started manufacturing stuff for the outside world outlawed the use of any automation which a human could do. China is all about putting people to work, not making it more profitable for companies.    I can not see Foxconn replacing a large majority of the workers, since i would say the government is still against whole scale...
It the predecessor to the health-kit in action. Learned what was bad for your and trying to keep you form harming yourself. But Apple Maps does not have the corned in these kinds of errors I seen Google Maps do far worse and the interesting thing I have been using Wazes for over a year and it was very good until recently and it looks like Google Maps error have creeped into an otherwise decent product.
They will become part of the Borg Collective  
Well this change screwed me over this weekend. I was updating all my devices IOS and OSX to the latest versions and this came up, it requirement me to verify my AppleID and icloud accounts. Since I have been a long time Apple user my Apple ID have never change form the early days when you needed an ID for the discussion communities as well as registering your Apple products. I had a simple ID which did not include an email address it was just my first initial and last...
Looks like big metal puck on your wrist, it has the minimalist look of a Movado, but fail to look like it has any quality to it.
I have made updates to Google Maps weeks ago and they still have not fix them. I still do not understand how they get business locations wrong. My tomtom find them but my android phone running google maps can not see to find places which have been at the same location since they open many years ago.