or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Now that the SEC has stepped in on this mean the management may have done some insider trading.
 That is exactly where I mind when when I read this.
wait, if M$ is giving away their product which they make money off, how do they expect to survive not like they are making money off their hardware sales. This tells me that iwork for OSX and IOS must be making a dent in M$ business.
notice is it only available in China, all these knockoff will only show up in China, if they attempt to sell outside china Apple will step on them. Apple most definitely will not allow them to be sold in the US, the whole trade dress thing will come into play and there is enough case law on this in the US to allow Apple to stop their imports. In china Apple does not seem to care about the blatant copying since nothing is protect in China and the government will not step in.
yeah this is going to get ugly, and this is probably what GTAT choose a local court who had very little experience with dealing with big companies. Most likely if they filed in NYC or Delaware who tend to be more corporate friendly this probably would not have been an issue. GTAT what to use apple need for secrecy against them to get what they wanted which was out of the agreement and made whole.
how do they keep you from storing other files there. Also just zip/stuff all your photos with a password to keep it from prying eyes or automatic systems.
Actual I think the immediate acceptance by this crowd just goes to show they are not ifanboys but good product fanboys. 
maybe he paid cash for part of it.
What, he did not like his specially assignment, playing with robots anymore
yeah and he will be fired promptly since their customer will be happy.