or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Looks like Apple is going to pull a Itunes with Maps, When Apple allowed Itune to be used on PC the usage jump. Apple allowing Maps across the board does not threating any of Apple business it only hurts google and the fact that you can Map on your desktop and then send the map to your iOS device is great I use it all the time. If other web users can do the same via an icloud account this will only drive more useage for Apple. Google is getting attached on all fronts,...
Okay the S6 is rumor as not selling well and their distrubution channels are full so they began offering insentives for people to buy them. They think they will solve the problem by making a bigger one which on a limited group is currently buying today. Yeah Samsung has not figure out what is wrong. But then again they measure success on how much they are loosing while trying to stay on top of the Market share heap.
You know I was thinking the same thing.Things like the Apple keyboard does not have an onboard power supplier or converter, therefore, the power going to the electronics have to be maintained at a mininum voltage from the battery, otherwise they do not work. This is why the Apple keyboard and mouse get flacky as the battery voltage gets low. I personally switch to rechargables but I had notice the keyboard says the battery is dead even though when you check the voltage it...
Actually that is what I thought that the newer chip&pin POS terminal were also compatiable with contactless payment, they are not I seen mecherant near me who have update to the newer chip&pin system which require you to insert the card into the POS terminal but they did not support Apple pay they did not have the NFC in them. I saw the same systems in Canada when I was there not all the new terminals support NFC.
I have travel to Canada recently and had not been there in a long time so this was my first experience with chip and pin everyone keeps saying if better and how the US is so far behind the rest of the world who switched over to Chip and Pin. As a person who used the CC swipe method for a long time as well as the Debt card with pin methods and now recently the chip in pin in canada, I can say Chip and Pin is a pain to use it take so many extra steps, Apple Pay is now the...
If they are using traditional water cooling tower system they may chlorinate the water to keep bacteria from growing. Remember Legionnaires Disease, it was caused by water cooling systems having bacteria growing in it.http://www.oxy.com/OurBusinesses/Chemicals/Products/Documents/SodiumChlorite/The%20Treatment%20of%20Cooling%20Water%20with%20Chlorine%20Dioxide.pdf
buy them before they are gone if you really want a keyboard. Really though, the patent is that specific that BB keyboard is only good for phone of screen sizes smaller than 7.5"
MS already sealed the faith of this release with the last part after "Install." They are telling people to "Enjoy" yeah we now know that will be the last thing people will doing. When you have to tell people to enjoy what they I know others have been playing with Windows 10, but MS those early Beta users claimed Window 8 was a must have, but after it finally release no one really wanted it. The last time MS has everyone wanting one of their new OS release was Windows 95,...
Yeah they are going to get ever old lady plus those acking old or as a lady trying to get their hands on that $100K.
I have to agree, I worked in technology for a long time and seen may fair share of bleeding edge technology and been involved in the evaulation of them. The marketing folks just want to say they have it, and engineer fight to convince them it is not ready yet. The best way to know the difference between a technolohgy, marketing or a product company is how they use tech and when the deploy it. Apple is a product company as you pointed out Apple has always balanced all the...