or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

At this point I am not talking about whether is was legal or not, If you are negotiating a deal like this you do not make things public, I think these idiot though it would help their negotiation by getting the internet behind them. I would not surprise me that someone at Apple said to them well if you not willing to sign up for Apple radio then why not pull your product from Itunes as well. These kinds of things get said all the time during negotiations but you do not...
Well, learn new things every day, yeah why would I use this since most places who I place orders with send me emails when it ships, and msot all provide tracking information. Why install something that tracks your orders.
First, not a very good idea to make your negotiation public especially with a company like Apple. This Band must be idiots to make any comment like this public it will not help their postions at the table any better. Next, being worry about a 3 month free peroid is short sited, however, when most music suchs so bad these days which most people do not listen to it more than a month or two it sound like this Band realize no one will pay otherwise since they would have moved...
The with 4K streaming is one not eveyone is upgrading their TV they bough in the last 4 yrs, Second is the pipeline to your home. Not everyone has clean pipe, most people are still getting their feed via the sewer pipe which is fill with crap and obstuctions. If apple put out a streaming product which was 4k and the pipelines to everyone home was not up to par and their TV were not capabity all you would hear is complaints and law suites that Apple Advertise 4K and most...
Actualy I am not suggesting that, i know that will never work in india. My really point is that fact that Apple's ethics about business will not allow it to deal directly in India. They putting in a middle man and let them deal with the on the ground issues. Let put it this way, Russia is highly unethical, and Apple will set up shop there, but seems to have avoided doing so in India. Even China is an ethical mess but Apple seem to find a way to do business there and not...
Just another example of the VC world dumping a bad investment on the investment world. Not saying Fitbit is not a good product, I see lots of people wearing them. But what is their long range prognosis. You can bet that Fitbits investors were looking at what Apple is doing and figure they better get out now before it all falls apart. This segment is getting crowed very quickly with a lot of Me Too guys getting into this space and they all kind of look alike. Even Nike saw...
I did not know the NSA was also known as slice intelligence. They are now reading everyone's emails and providing market intelligence on what people are buying. Really I want to know how this company is reading people's emails. It must be all those gmail accounts.
This is no surprise, he was sent to Nokia to prepare it to be bought by Microsoft. He did his job got a big pay day when Nokia was bought and is now getting another pay day to leave now. This is how things work in the world of M&A.
When I read that article here is what I took away, on one hand you got Kevin Lee claiming Beats headphone are nothing but a fashison statement. Then you have Dre and Jimmy claiming that Monster is just a manufacturer and distributor and the real Sound/Audio design came from Beats not Monster, Kevin counter his previous statement by saying all the design and engineering came from them. He can not seem to make up his mind which is it, a fashion statement or engineered sound...
Hope comcast spend millions trying to choose the deal only to fail. When is comcast investors going to revolt against the bad decisions.