or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

The fact the lawyer asked this questions show that people are starting to realize Google may not be a good thing.
I never understood why the media and others do not go back and follow-up with these people and ask them to explain why they were completely wrong and why should anyone trust anything they have to say about the future.   It is like those people who run around saying the world is about to end and everyone need to prepare themselves for judgement day, that day has come and gone how many times in recent years and no on going back and ask these people to explain first why...
All it means is there is a group of consumers who do not buy on price alone, they put value other things, These people buy what they value not what is being sold. Too bad for Apple this group of people is not that large. But these people do spend lots of money thus the reason Apple has so much money in the bank.   it also mean that people learned their lessons with PC, so they no longer want to deal with this PC issues. If apple allowed OSX to be clones and put on lower...
Does BB honestly think this some how impacted their ability to sell more BB. Usually when you are award an injunction against selling more product, the Patent holder usually has to show it has adversely affected their own sales.   Hell, they did not stop Samsung from selling their copycat products and Apple show they did in fact affect their sales.   I guess in some twisted way BB think by getting this product off the market they will get back those few people who...
This is what I have been saying and some people said that it was not possible. I believe Apples next move is put their own processors in to their laptop products. They do not need Intel at this point. I would not be surprise if they did not have a OSX port for their processors already.
My Kids school will not allow them to use wikipedia since it lack any facts and two the kid when they find out what others in their classes are researching would go on to wikipedia and edit the information to include random stupid things which most kids would just copy and use in class.   Second and I wish I could remember who the musician was, I hear and interview he gave and he talked about how he went on his wiki page that fans set up and began correction information...
Battery life is key and until someone solves that problem any solution is not going to be desirable. if you have to remember to charge your watch all the time and that changing period changes depending on how you use the device any given day then people will not use it.   It not like a laptop or cell phone which we all know need to be charged up or plugged in every day, watches do not have that end user experience and they will need to be a serious paradigm shift in how...
Read the rest of my post, I actually believe Mark Z sold them a bill of goods and does have other plans, but we will see but these devices are not a $2B market in any time horizon. I wonder if they will have the same issue as the google glass with people getting headaches after wearing them for a period of time.
Amazon video is not that good, the few I have watch do not even live up to Netflix quality, The video would shutter all the time and the quality was noticeable bad. I only got it since we signed up for prime to get free shipping last fall for xmass gifts. Otherwise it not worth it, but it was it was essentially free, if we stop paying for prime I will not miss it.
Can you edit on a plane or where you do not have an internet connection? I wonder if they through they through.