or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I have travel to Canada recently and had not been there in a long time so this was my first experience with chip and pin everyone keeps saying if better and how the US is so far behind the rest of the world who switched over to Chip and Pin. As a person who used the CC swipe method for a long time as well as the Debt card with pin methods and now recently the chip in pin in canada, I can say Chip and Pin is a pain to use it take so many extra steps, Apple Pay is now the...
If they are using traditional water cooling tower system they may chlorinate the water to keep bacteria from growing. Remember Legionnaires Disease, it was caused by water cooling systems having bacteria growing in it.http://www.oxy.com/OurBusinesses/Chemicals/Products/Documents/SodiumChlorite/The%20Treatment%20of%20Cooling%20Water%20with%20Chlorine%20Dioxide.pdf
buy them before they are gone if you really want a keyboard. Really though, the patent is that specific that BB keyboard is only good for phone of screen sizes smaller than 7.5"
MS already sealed the faith of this release with the last part after "Install." They are telling people to "Enjoy" yeah we now know that will be the last thing people will doing. When you have to tell people to enjoy what they I know others have been playing with Windows 10, but MS those early Beta users claimed Window 8 was a must have, but after it finally release no one really wanted it. The last time MS has everyone wanting one of their new OS release was Windows 95,...
Yeah they are going to get ever old lady plus those acking old or as a lady trying to get their hands on that $100K.
I have to agree, I worked in technology for a long time and seen may fair share of bleeding edge technology and been involved in the evaulation of them. The marketing folks just want to say they have it, and engineer fight to convince them it is not ready yet. The best way to know the difference between a technolohgy, marketing or a product company is how they use tech and when the deploy it. Apple is a product company as you pointed out Apple has always balanced all the...
Actually Outlook had an unsent feature for a long time, it only works inside the same Outlook mail server and as long as the user receiving it did not open before you unsent it. The problem with the outlook solution is most people believe if you hit unsent it will pull it back from everywhere even outside the company and other Outlook Mail Servers within the same company, no it does not work that way. I have used this with no issue and even after sending something hours...
Okay lets not forget even in the US University and School are exampt from copyright and trademark infringment, they get to use any copyright or trademark item under the fairuse provision of the law. They can freely copy and use copywrited items as they see fit. Why do we care they a Chinesse University is doing what any US School could also do.
Wow if they are going to do unlimited for free I'll even love them for a time. This will just be the 4th backup of all my pictures and video. I wonder if I can encrypt my photos and so google can not analysis them and figure out what kinds of ads to show me. Do not think that google is not analyzing photos, they are and have the ability to determine with some level of certainty what is in a photo. I done searches on Google looking for a photo with a subject in it and...
Well Jawbone would have to show Fitbit was aware of these employees intentions to take Jawbone's data and bring it to Fitbit. Obviously you can not stop someone from bringing what they have in their heads, but Jawbone has a bigger issue with the employess then with Fitbit. Most likely this will end with the employee being fired and Fitbit paying legal fees. The other question would be what the exit interview consisted of and was the employee told about which information...