or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Here we go Google is going to create fragmentation in payment systems, this only good for Apple. We know apple worked on Apple pay for years they were in conversation with the CC company since touchID first came out, thus the solution we have today. Everyone else is rushing a solution to market which is be completely screwed up. But most people are sheeps an will follow. However, I suspect that Apple attract a large majority of users who are willing to do thing...
Google may not need to do a deal with the cell phone company, many of the towers today are not even owned by the cell phone companies. Cell phone companies rent time on the towers or rent space to put their own equipment on the tower. For the last 15 years cell phone companies have been either selling their tower or working with third parties to rent time and space on towers, this is why you see so many towers with so many antennas on them. Local government did not want...
Actually, I will clarify this a bit, every phone call has the "potential" to be monitor, in real time. This is nothing new. Since the existence of 7ESS phone system the government can log into the system and listen to any call they like. Grant in the past it required a warrant and a call to the phone company to gain access, but they do as the feel fit now since they were granted limitless warrant as part of patriot act.
Okay, Google is going to bite another hand that feeds it. Google will give away free cell service as long as they can monitor every aspect of your life and advertise to you like you never seen before on your phone. Yeah this will work great you know any deal they will do will include a clause this allows any bandwidth they are allocate can be yanked at any time if the cell company needs it for their customers.
Well we know how this end for Motorola who attempted to do the same thing. Everyone is seeing Apple profits and now they all want a cut of those profits
Well not a good analogy, since Gillette uses marketing to convince people more blades were better than one when in fact it not really true. Their whole business model when they could not grow share anymore was to sell increasing number of blade per shaver which worked for years, but today they have serious competition there as companies who offer single blade razors again and letting people know more blades are not better.I never had a straight razor shave done but people...
here another one of his stupid predictions, however he was 50% correct if you think about it http://www.forbes.com/sites/ericsavitz/2013/03/06/apple-and-samsung-sell-them-both-says-berenberg-analyst/ and this moron is trying to be Carl as well he sent a letter to TIm Cook telling him how to run Apple. Honest this is another guy trying to convince apple to make cheap phones and give them away in...
correctionStu - "Then we can say Bill was wrong, it should be $200 and fire Bill so we do not need to share the profits with him.
Okay do not take this the wrong way, I am coming to believe unless analysis grew up in the US they do not under the capitalist markets all that well. I am solely bases this on this guys name, he may have spent time in the US or other capital markets and maybe went to a good school somewhere, but he is obviously not a free thinker and does not understand how much a company like Apple with a Brand like Apple can do beyond what he learn in his finance classes. All these bad...
Good point and company should be held responsible for any product which is disposed of within 3 to 5 yrs. and should be fine for wasting natural resources. The problem is most of this stuff just ends up sitting in a drawer in someone home for a very long time.