or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Yes it is safe in the cloud, and the cloud is safer thany lock inside some company's IT room which is not support to be connected to the internet. I think the thieves that hack Target got in using Target's third party HVAC maintenance companies computer which was also connect their internal IT network. He is also missing the point, the hacker are not steeling or hacking your phone, they doing whole sale theft, they hacking the data bases where all the information is stored.
Just remember one thing, they signed the contract and you have to assume they had legal representation when they signed it. They will be hard press to prove that Apple was not acting fairly, also no one said an agreement must be fair or equal. They would have to prove Apple breach the agreement or was breaking some law or was not acting ethically. They appear to be claiming apple was breaking some law about bankruptcy court and putting other creditor at risks. Again they...
This is direct attack on Amazon. Crack are starting to show in Amazon business plan and I suspect with Alibaba showing profits unlike Amazon Wall Street will have to take notice and begin hammering Amazon. I bet they Amazon lost money because of the fire phone, they put out lots of capital and it not making any return.    Apple is out to bury its competitors without directly competing with them. Partnerships like this and path the way.
no, battier preforance has not significantly change in the last 10 yrs, it is small improvements.
This is the point I have been making all along, The power up time is going to be the gating factor, No one have solved this problem you. For those who use watches daily, we all use to getting years of use out of our watches before even thinking about having to replace the battery. Even is you have some sort of auto winder or kinetic energy storage solution you gets days out of the charge up.   Yes people will buy this, but they will be disappointed in having to take it...
This is exactly what happen and Apple road this train for so long. Then Video camera stop using these 1.8 drive I knew it was just a matter of time and the number of units sold each quarter drop below the level where it made any economical sense for Toshiba to keep the drive in products for Apple. Yes a SSD could be put in its place, and you can do this yourself if you want to keep your classic alive. At some point if make no sense to keep selling something that very few...
Yeah they do not want it because it allows you to go country to country and use a local carrier as you like and not pay extra fees for roaming. In the past you just need to get a SIM card from each countries provider in order to use local services, today you give them the phone id and you are set to go.   Apple is just pissing everyone off these days. The service provider just do not like being at the bottom of the experience. They want to be in control not Apple.
That is the exact issue you only played with for a few minutes, it is not until you spend some real time with trying to do real things do you realize how many issue it has. All Android phone work great when you first get them then they become an unrulely mess over time and start doing stuff you do not want and becomes blotted over time. I have resorted to installing and app which monitors flash and DRAM memory usage to clean it out all the time. Every week it comes up with...
I would agree since any thing new coming out of the music industry suck the songs have no value beyond the short listening horizon. I have not bought anything in a long time since I own what I want to own. The music is so bad these days and the radio and such over play the few songs which with have a catch beat which drive most people to listen. People listen to a song for a period of time and move on and never want to hear that song again. This is the issue today, you do...
Yeah agree it depend on the bank who issued the card, but if you have a card issue by a banks they support it then it does not matter where you do the actual transaction like in Germany, the German banks my not have any say so. My point was that just because EU and Gemany support chip-&-pin does not mean you could not still use it with Apple pay it is just another level of security, Noting I have read so far indicates they ApplePay and chip-&-Pin are not compatible with...