or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I know others who have gone through the same thing or are still dealing with the kids today. My in laws have a 57 yr old Daughter still living with them today because of doctors where able to save her. You spend you entire time saying what if and it very hard and it hard to watch her get worse and worse yr after year. I really issue is the fact too may people place too much importance on things like this and think it will solve some problem and when it fails to do that...
Yeah my dad used 2 pack of smokes a day from 16 to 55 and quit and 5 yrs later the doctor gave him a clean bill of health and he is 85 today. There is a theory out there which say if your genetics where such you were predestine to have a disease then things like smoking and other bad things will only accelerate what was going to happen anyway. There is really no way to provide this since you can not test people and make them smoke and see what happens. On the noise thing,...
You can look at this way, those kids are only alive today because of medical science, which is also the reason we now have higher rates of older people with medical issues which again medical science is keeping them alive. We are seeing more people today with various medical issue then we ever had in the past. Nature has it ways of keeping species gene pool healthy and humans have been messing with it. Fixing one problem creates another problem, however, if you in the...
 The key here is kids will do what you want unless let them do what they want. We took our kids ever where and never had an issue, the learn to adapted and are well balance and easy going today. As some one said parents are nuts, and they read too much. We raised our kids without our parent close by, however, we were lucky to have friend who was older and have a number of her own kids as well as grand kids and she use to yell at us for being nuts and straighten us out...
I am sorry another device which added to the stupification of America. Really you need something to tell you what your baby is doing or about to do. They only do few things, They are usually a wake, eating, sleeping or go to the bathroom and it not this then they are sick and you need to deal with that immediately.   You know humans have been having kids for 1000's of years and they have done fine without things like this. You know if you just pay attention to your kids...
This only make logical sense to go to the bigger batter with more volume to utilize. 2100 sounds about right since it the same size Motorola use on their 4.7 Atriz and Razr phones. The only what they could go bigger is to grow the thickness.
I think this has more to due with the recent press announcement that Samsung made about future profit outlooks than anything else. They realize they are on the downward slide and if they do not repair things with Apple they are going to hit bottom hard. Apple was the largest purchaser of parts in the world and Samsung use to be the lion share of that business. Well that is all changing and Samsung had to decide what is more important. They seeing the whole Android play is...
The US advise (never banned) that companies in the US not buy Chinese made networking products due to back doors designed into the product, this is nothing new it dates back to the early 2000's.
And you all think the US government does not have a similar Ban on certain product made outside the US. Hell the President is not allow use anything but a blackberry.    The US government has list of products which all government agencies are allowed to buy from they can not buy anything which is not on that list. This is standard operating procedures for all government agencies around the world.   What we have here is another example of media creating FUD to get some...
As someone pointed out, with today's cell phones you are unable to get reception at cruising altitude. So what does the government need to ban the use of cell phones, they are useless except for the things you can do on them without have cell service. This is more about the government claiming they fixing some sort of problem that exists. Most likely they got complaints about people using phones during take off an landing.    Also there are some international flights...