or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Google is now attempting to create the environment shown in the movie Minority Report, where ads pop up as you walk by a store which are gear towards you specifically. They will know who your are, your search and buying habits and now your locations and market the hell out of you.
The last time I checked people from India are not on the list of discrimated minorities in the US, actuall no group who willing and legally immigrated to the US are on the list. I have worked in Tech for a long time and it takes a unique person, it is not all about being book smart either, It takes the ability to solve problems and attention to details which most of the populations has no desire to do. I said this before on this subject. I been involved in many attempts by...
I am still waiting to see how Apple and other companies are going to make minorities who are not intersted in being an Engineer or any kind or sort into an engineer of some kind. You can not hire what does not exist today. What this sounds like is Apple is targeting those few individual who fall into the minority category which also happen to be an engineer and hiring them away from other companies.
I do not believe she sent that independently of the negotiations. How did she know what the elements of the negotiations were unless someone told her. They probably told her knowing she would go to social networks and voice her feelings. Her record company used her to help their negotiations. The fact they came out now and makeing this statement backs this up, they doing damage control with apple and possibly her. There is no reason to make this public.
The real problem Apple has it the fact no institutional buyers is going to over buy Apple, they are too afraid it will fall and they do not want to be caught holding the bag. There are far too many example of a company like Apple falling to the waste side that Wall street is invest on habit not logic or reasoning. As fas as they are concern is Apple is at the top and there is no other top for them. Until some other company starts catching up they do not care. With that...
I suggested that Apple buy Greece then sell it to the US as a military base to fight ISIS this would be the quickest way to bring that $200B back on shore without having to pay taxes on it.
I agree Apple can not stop them, the rules are still valid about not directing people out of the app to a website (there is lots of other reason not to allow this other than the money), nothing in the rule says you can not email them and say they also have the option of signing up on the companies website and paying there. There are other services out there which has a web presents which you can sign up on and pay you fees and also use an app to access your account.I...
To put it in perspective, they hacking into Apple in hopes to gain information on what Apple is doing and sell it to Samsung. If in fact they are hacking for profits as the article implies. Next they are not going to explain the tactic especially if they threat still exist and Apple or any other company would not disclose what they taken or breached, They only time they would make a public disclosure is if information which belows to others was breached like your personal...
Yeah I was going to say researching cheating that is.The thing I find funny, and I attend college before there was portable computer technology other than a calculator. Even then you were only allow to bring yourself, a pencil and a calculator if required to the test, nothing else was allowed everything else would be provided by the professor. I keep hearing today how schools are cracking down on using things like phones to cheat. The rules have not change only you and a...
I love the double speaking going on here. Sales of the S6 were so bad that it was equal to higher cost of the 6 edge. Demand of the edge was not more than expected the had allocated so much resources to S6 they could not respond to the little demand for the edge and then they had to back peddle on the S6 just do the could build some edges. Samsung is trying to make it should like they plan to seek 6M S6 and 1M edges but it was more like they got hit with orders for 3M S6...