or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

yeah the scale has now tipped in Apple favor and Samsung has to decide weather future opportunities are worth the ongoing fights. We all know Samsung tactics and they were only able to pull off what they did because of Android, if Google never put android on the market, do you think that Samsung would have sold as much as they did. It would have been Apple, BB, Nokia, and a bunch of other phone companies putting out some variant of mobile Java products. Google Enable...
First the guy in the video is an idiot, He makes a statement he like when technology gets thinner and bigger, really? he like both extremes at the same time.   I am beginning to think that Apple is changing its strategy. We all are seeing too many of this leaked stuff, there is no reason to have these mock-up out in the wild since Apple never cared if phone covers were readily available when they launched a product. Why all of a sudden create all these mock-ups and...
Can not speak for that guy, however, I do have direct experience and work for a international company which we have lots of business outside the US and one of our customers is the US government and its various agencies as well as many government and telecom companies around the world and some EU counties and companies are very suspicious what we do with the US government and make it well know if they have a choose they will give business to EU companies even if our...
wait reports do not put words in people mouths... To that point may not be an exact quote, but the intent is probably close. We all know Apple act as if they had the idea first, and we all agree apple usually does a far better job than anyone else even when it was not their idea.
But wait books are commodities and you should be able to buy the same book from any writer or publisher and everyone should be paying the same price not matter what.   Hatchette should just give in and let Amazon sell their product otherwise they may go to the writer and convince them to sell their book under another publisher, or worse they find their own writers and have them write the same books for them.
All I have to say is Ives took some liberties in this statement  Apple use a titanium stiffener in the PowerBook Duo back in the early 90's and they did this before any other company. It was use to make the plastics thinner and to deal with the heat issue that Plastic do not conduct heat away form electronics all that well. He makes it sound like he was the first to think this up. It was thought of long before the titanium Powerbook, the reason it was not done earlier was...
okay this went down the proverbial rat hole quickly. Someone makes a funny commend and then science and logic stepped in.
Actually it may be not a bad idea. The issue that confront Tesla right now is the in ability to make lots of cars at a lower cost. Yes I see Tesla showing up all over the place, and I love the design.  However, unless he can get more companies making more of parts he will never get the economy of scale they need to bring the cost down. Right now everything in that car is unique to Tesla so so he barring all the costs. Today in the automotive industry every company are...
What other company could you follow and learn so much about our screwed up government and legal system. These battles Apple has gotten into or are in the middle of is definitely a learning opportunity.   In this case I did not know that treats exist which required mutual agreement to protect people personal information.
Not if you send the email to a gmail account. It looks like apple will encrypt it if some how they know the recipient is using a Apple mail client. Once the email ends up in a gmail account google is free to read it. I am just curious if you use a apple mail client to retrieve your mail if the actual mail file on google servers will stay encrypted until you retrieve it. This will just keep it from the prying eyes of your ISP, meaning that when the government ask your ISP...