or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

First, and this has happen in the past, and long before this happen, if you want to slow a competitor down hirer their best and brightest and offer then ungodly money to make them leave, it not about what the person is worth but what it is worth not to have them working for the competitor. No company want to be in a pay escalation war to try and keep good people. So I so not believe companies where trying to keep wages down, but keep them form skyrocketing because of the...
The conversation was more about Comcast blackmailing Apple, something along the line of if Apple does not pay like Netflix then Comcast will throttle any streaming content from Comcast customer to anything Apple.   Remember USSC stuck down network neutrality, service provider can not allocate bandwidth as they like.
I personally do not believe Apple which close a deal with Comcast. To put in perspective for those who are not familiar with how the whole cable industry works. Comcast is like Verizon when the iphone was in development, and TWC is like Cingular(AT&T). TWC is forward thinking and willing to do new things, they were not stuck on this how they always done things in the past so they are willing to give Apple's ideal a chance and see what happens. Worked out well for AT&T as...
Most likely this is already in use, they talked about this with Maverick
Consumers are idiot face it, higher numbers are always better don't people know that already....   Apple has never played the specmanship game, yeah it cost them in the 90's since consumers mostly did check list buying, they would buy the product which had the most amount of features in the check list at the lowest cost. Apple change the game in the 2000's to it all about the experience not about the bits and bytes, MHz and GHz and the list goes on.    Only Geeks worry...
The Fools and his money are soon parted....   Really how many time do people have to be told, never ever click on any links in an email, go to the actual website and long in. How hard is that to remember.
I did not read all the responses, but for those complaining about Apple doing this, I hope your realize the only reasons this worked is someone figure out a hack to the hotspot preference file which required you to use external file editing tool to go in and change the settings to make this work. Apple just fix something this should have never worked in the past. I was looking at this hack since it did not require a jailbreak and buying a third party app.   With that...
As a person who worked at some large Technologies companies over the years and I can tell most all companies try their best to hire a diversified work force. You may have a few hiring managers who have a particular preference, but in the whole for the last 20 yrs at least I have seen lots of efforts to do what is right which is to hire the best possible people no matter their background.   With that said you can not hire what does not exist, simply put companies can not...
You are correct as soon as I saw it i thought of the Auro product which was designed for the rich and famous but they hardly sold any, They must have pull the design out of moth balls since the Auro was suppose to do what the watch does today. As you pointed out no spec on the product and battery life is key, if you have to charge it up every day it is a deal breaker even once a week could be trouble some.  But I will say it again, watch the kids and what they do, they do...
But most good games which utilize the game center require you to spend money, and we know Android users do not spend money. So iOS user will not have any one on the android side to play with. This is Google attempt to pull developer to their side.