or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Google is now becoming its own worse enemy, Google hands off approach and let the systems smarts do all the work make this state a gem  I am just surprised how long it talking people to realize they own a product which they have no ideal whether apps they want to use and buy will actually work on their devices they own, an god forbid they update only to find out the apps they love no longer work on their new hardware. I been saying this for years, most bad review on Google...
You know Paypal have Ninja's watch over your personal information and they claim they never share your personal information with any on line merchants.   Are they serious, if you click on paypal to pay an online merchant they send them your name your address so you do not have to enter online. Yeah they are not sharing your information. I only use paypal when I buy stuff form an online merchant which I do not do regular business, since I do not want them have all my...
wait there was windows 1 and 2 so they are already at 10 and should be going to 11.
 I hope the CIA looking security does a better job than real CIA did for Obama
okay funny, but people should invest their time in something more productive, I wish I had that kind to time to make movies with that level of production quality.
I am a in the wait and see on the naked wrist population. However, Unless you look like one of those folks with Jony, you and I together know very little about fashion. It amazes me what people will wear, so I know I am no fashion critic and will not criticize at this point.
it is more than machines it is probably the know-how which is sometimes far more important than the actually design since anymore can take your design apart to see what is in it. This is a smart move on Apple part
lately I've been tending to agree with you. Apple is competing at a level with the their completion can not. This is great strategy, create your own playing field and make the competition compete at your level, do not allow them to drag you down into the mud. Apple Strategy is so sophisticated that most fail to understand they what they are doing. The only issue is that Apple is no going to sell 10M watches but something less they are definitely sell to the high end of the...
jony is the only one who looks normal in that picture....
That about sums it up, it is just a dog an pony show for the people the EU. The EU is in a world of hurt right now and if they attempt to take action on Apple there will be such a ripple effect that they could not afford it. They are basically warning Ireland to change their evil ways or else. I also pointed out the fact the deal with Ireland and Apple predates the EU, thus they have not aurthority over the deal. Now if Ireland enter in to a new deal then there could be an...