or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Or they hidding what they are really doing, ATV is in that other category and it came out last year what Apple shipped 25M ATV that is not a failure but allow Apple to fly under the radar for the most part without letting the compeition know how much success they were really having.
Remember Cook argee to play nicely with Google going forward. Google can not ignore the fact IOS generate them more revenue than their free to use andriod solution. I am beginning to think Apple may have agree not to punt Google and Google agree to slow it developement of Andriod and not provide features which would drive high end consumers to Andriod. The two companies seem to be playing differently lately so it will be interesting to see if Google is default search in...
Yeah some personal preferrence going, but I call it sensory over load. Once I hear the command to turn I do not need bump on the wrist a few seconds later. I also realize that when the phone is one navigating it will indicated an incoming text msg and the watch also taps you as well. Normally if you're on the phone the watch will not do this. I am not sure what it is about navigating that is pings you on both devices.As I said I used WAZE most of the time and they have a...
Your correct many TV have the Sales Demo mode, which is usually in a hidden menu which I found on my TV. I also agree that Sony lost some of its rating, but most who rate is low are not necessarily rating it low because of color accuracy. Very few reviews have I seen someone pull out a color analyser and look at the color compared to a standard.I learns this a long time ago when I did lots of video testing, the quick and easy way to look at a TV or Monitor and determine if...
I have to agree the whole handoff need some work. I been using the watch for 2 weeks now and for the most part it handles things well, but there are some quirks about it. The recent one was I was using Apple Maps for directions on my phone, (Normally I use Waze) and I getting turn by turn on my phone but the watch was clicking like a turn signal letting me know I need to make a turn. Honestly, I do not need both devices telling me I need to make a turn. The other crazy...
Actually I do, I have worked for hardware and software tech companies for more years than I wish to admit. The fact one of the primary functions of the watch is heart monitoring it should have been checked before it was release. This is not some odd use cases which some time get miss and it takes user feedback to find out about.
Thanks you early adopters who can not wait to be the first to install an update, you saved me from being fustrated that something was no longer working, which work well before. Not sure how Apple QA missed this one, this seems obvious to and easy to check. I guess Apple did not allow people to use it for a little while before handling it out to the rest of us.
Now that I disagree about kids just need to be focus and dicipline and this is definitely missing.However, my kids' school used computers to the kids advantage. My kids have lots of skills which most people never get until they work. They know how to use spreadsheets to analysis data and they can use Power Point to make presentation, My kids have more time standing up in front of people doing a presentation than I did after working for a number of years. They have some...
I can see this, schools do not want to be bothered with maintiain computers, they generally are technology neophites. My kids usually ended up helping teachers use the technologies in the class room. Most kids who grew up on technology know this stuff better than most of the people teaching them. This is part of the reason kids no longer respect the average teacher especially when kids know more than they do when it comes to technology. My kids come home all the time and...
I have to agree and if you know anything about TV and how they are sold on the wall of TV and why Samsung does so well. The best analogy I can find it is like bugs to the bug light. Samsung turns up the brightness and color saturations which makes their TV standout in the crowed across the room and people are just dawn to the petty bright colors.This is hard to compete with, since most people have no idea what makes a good TV picture. They think brights and boldest is the...