or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Actually I use maps all the times, both paper street and topographically maps as well as electronic. I look at them and look at where I am, then go on may way to where I need to be. I could care less what the it looks likes before I get there.    I am not saying it does not have a use, but people need to stop becoming reliant on these systems because they are not always right and or available all the time. When you find one things wrong with data systems like map programs...
I suspect that 22% in the US is based on Amazon website sales compare to other similar product they sell on their website. No Table supplier has called out how much of their sale was US only.    Their claim maybe true is all you are considering it what Amazon sold themselves in the US. Other than this they can not make any claim like this since they or anyone else has the specific data to make the comparison.
I really feel bad for all you people who have to rely on a mapping program to find your way and better yet, you need pictures to know if you on the right street or in front of the right store or restaurant. Are you completely lost if your battery dies? Yeah most guys hate asking for direction, but it is not that hard to find a location, you all know streets have names and building have numbers.   I will tell you and I have seen this with Google maps a number of time,...
Did anyone notice he talked about Street View, How MIT back in the 70's demonstrated the modern day Street View from Google. He even said how stupid it is to walk down a street on a computer, but it will be something that will be done in 5 or 10 yrs in reality it was 20 yrs. What people do not understand he had total grasp of what the future of the computers was going to be. Most people have no clue until the stumble onto it.
Like everything companies do, they come up with lame reasons to make changes and try to make it sound important, but in reality it like trying to explain why woman skirt lengths go up and down from year to year.
yeah waving ones hands around while watching TV is the next new fad that everyone is going to jump on. I sorry is one of those technologies which look very interesting and people get a kick out of giving it a try, however it is totally impractical in every day use. Yeah the whole Wii and xBox motion is fun, but I do not think people will want to wave their hands around just to change the channel.
When is Samsung going to put up their own employees, they have hired guns who through their own research are making conclusion. Really, they have not clue what the inventor had in mind when they wrote up a patent. If the want to make claims that apple step on their patents then bring forward the people who's name appears on the patent and have them explain how a Samsung patent was copied, They can not therefore the reason that Samsung is making ever attempt to invalidate...
they must be sitting on a stock of iPhone4 usually we see availability dropping as we near a new launch. Different tacked this time around. So the 3 series will die off now, 4 will be come the low end phone.
True, but you have to factor in the price you paid for apple, in may case it was very lows so the return on invested capital with these dividend is pretty nice return on top of the unrealize capital gains. To you point it not worth buying apple at $600+ to reap a $2+ dividend. There are investment at $10+ per share paying 10%+ in dividends a years. So if you want a very good return on you money do not buy apple at this point. Apple is priced for the guy who have millions...
I can not wait for my first of many checks, can not retire on them but ever little bit counts.   For those who do not understand how this all works, first you have to be a holder of the stock for a longer period of time than a few days before an after other wise people would all try to buy and sell dividend stock before and after the dividend payout day all the time. If you only hold it for part of the period you get a prorated dividend. Also for those who think the...