or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Google can not compare themselves to when M$ was betting Apple, simply because M$ made far more money than Apple did during those times, Not only did M$ sell more OS they also made more money then Apple so that is a win. Today M$ still sell more OS than Apple but one big change which is Apple makes far more more money, Google on the other hand gives it away, and they can not say they make more money on Ad from Android systems. I believe Google said last summer that over...
But again Wall Street narrow minds only care about unit shipments, they do not care if you making more money than anyone else, they want to see large unit ships even if you have to give a $ away with each shipment.
As Jragosta pointed out this is not a simple matter, however, if the judge is ordering the deal made public is not good for business, since companies would not enter into deals if their is a possibility that the details of the deal can be made public at any time just because another company feels the details of the deal could be material to them suing a company.    In this case Samsung should have to show that this is material to their case, and the judge should...
I am not believing the iPhone 4 is sold out, i think it is the service providers forcing customers to other product when they come in and ask for the free phone, they tell them they have none in hopes they buy one that they actually have to pay for. The Service providers are not pushing apple products they are pushing everything else only when the person demand an Apple product do they give it to you.
It just goes to show that only Steve was able to handle these personalities. The current executive are not smart enough to put someone like Forstall in his place. Notice these issue did not exist when Steve was around. Also as soon as Tim Cook was put in place he immediately put in a layer of management between him and people like Forstall, why, because he does not know how to deal with these overly creative technical people. Steve did since he was just like...
As the CEO don't you think he should know not believe, Either how know or does not know, obviously he had no clue or no faith in what his engineers are doing. He has no balls, either come out and say M$ is going to screw the partners or not. 
The Truth is starting to come out, It appears that half of the memory is needed for the OS.   http://news.yahoo.com/lawyer-sues-microsoft-over-surface-tablet-storage-193841596--finance.html     LOS ANGELES (AP) — A California lawyer is suing Microsoft Corp., claiming the Surface tablet he bought doesn't have all the storage space the company advertised. Andrew Sokolowski, a lawyer in Los Angeles, claims that he bought a Surface with 32 gigabytes of storage...
I doubt India will help Apple to grow, they are not in a position to buy high margin products like the rest of the world. Part of the reason that Motorola is in the shape they are is because they tried to compete in India and could not since their cost structure is too high. They tried making low cost phone for the masses and failed to competitors who had much lower costs. Apple's cost structure is now far higher than Motorola ever was. Plus as it was clearly stated Apple...
As I said before, if the new A6 chip incorporates other functions from other chips which were removed from going from the A5 this is mute point. Also was it a 20% increase above the A5 or was it a 20% increase about what Apple originally baked in to their product cost estimated for the A6 products. Someone throwing out a 20% increase number with no reference point is totally meaning less. This is just another attempt by the markets to manipulate the stock value. Anyone...
If any of you watch the Men Who Made American I was thinking that Gates and Ballmer reminded me of Carnegie and Frick. Carnegie was the genius and caring business person and Frick who he hire was the Intimidating business bully, the only difference is Carnegie was smart enough to fire Frick before he lost all of Carnegie money.