or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This just another reason why using android is more complicated than an iOS device. Plus the microSC card sales allow service providers the ability to bilk you for more money. (Most sheep consumers are not smart enough to know you can buy microSD else where and walk out with a card sold by the service provide at 2x to 3x the cost) Plus Google has made it know they are against more storage on mobile devices they want you putting everything on their servers so you have...
This is a joke,   The FTC should ignore this request       When consumers is too cheap to buy something and they willing to take free stuff you get what ever crap they are willing to give you. Consumers have no right to demand the latest technology when they are not willing to pay for it.
My son had his hand me down iphone stolen, why, because he did as others here have pointed out, he left it unattended in a place which he knew someone might take it. We did use find my iphone and knew about where it was located until they removed the sim and he did figure out who took it. But the School and the Police where it happen refused to do anything about since as they point he did not witness him taking it so they could not accuse another kid of something with out...
As a person who has been using hands free systems for almost 10 yrs, it does not mater what the systems you use they all are distracting to some level. I personally used ones from Motorola as well as the ones built in to cars as in the BMW system as well as the SYNC used by Ford. Oh yeah I have played with Siri as well. I speak from lots of personal experience and I am a very good defensive driver and I can tell you any system you use which uses voice prompts still...
I am not sure why people even follow these people, anyone who believes that most of these Celb actually spend a sec making comment to their so called fans are living in another world. What most likely happen was some handler of the guy using an iphone does his tweet for him, wrote the statement not realizing (because they are stupid idiots working for a celb) the iphone reference would show up. The Celb hire idiot who are willing to work for almost nothing just so that...
He is starting to sound like Balmer.   He sounds like a disappointed child who's friends decided not to play in his sand box he decided to piss in. Now all his friends took their toys and went to play in their own sand box.
The problem these company had when they get so big is they have suck a large fix set of assets they are trying to cover, the only way is to ship more product so they can spread the costs over a larger numbers of shipped products. but some time you can not stop the death spiral.
This is perfect example of a cock fight, Samsung is just trying to show their is bigger than everyone else, and in typical fashion most women will just say it is too damn big and to keep it away from them.
What this judge said has been said many times in the past with lots of different companies. This is nothing new. Yes using the courts is definitely a business strategy and suing your competitor is just one tool of many a company can pull out of the strategy tool box to win the war over who gets the consumers dollars.   Yeah Apple does not want to settle since they are hoping the Motorola purchase will become irrelevant in the big scheme of things and will be gone as...
A bunch of BS, they act like Foxconn only makes Apple product and Apple uses more than one Contract Manufacturer. Foxconn makes products for 100's of company so having a few seeing a few % decline and add up to 19% easily. Someone is yet again trying to manipulate the stock.