or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

That website was right that X86 and ARM processors used different technologies all together, but claim that it could be low power change that apple deployed and VIA may have used in the X83 chips, as everyone know X86 Intel technologies are power hogs that is also why apple chose not to use the Intel parts on the iProducts.
yep, very true, and happen to the wife card and after the gas station purchase the CC company shut our card off, which piss the wife off since she was traveling at that time. Thieves just found a new way to check if the card number is valid anymore and apple is the target. The only question is if a number of different itune accounts use the same number within a short period of time. Not sure if Apple does a cross check to see if another account is using the same CC number....
You are assuming the claim is about what Apple license from ARM, it could be any number of things in the processor they are claiming IP on it may have nothing to do with the ARM architecture.
so why isn't the AG checking into why my card information got stolen by a waiter at Chili's. Sound like the AG is using his power to for personal gain here. sounds like conflict of interest.
Actually studies have shown most people of average intelligence can read through some horrific typos and bad grammar and still understand what is being said and communicated. Unlike making math mistake which the majority of populations make most times and there is no way to know for sure it was a mistake or not. Why is it a few people demand that people spell correctly and not make typo or use some sort of grammar convention they like verse chastising people for making a...
ah come on do not pick on the guy, this is all he can do is pick out someone obvious typo, if he did not do this he would not being any value to the world.
maybe they are attempting the Microsoft Xbox model of selling hardware below cost and hid this fact under other revenue streams and hope to make up ist lost in online services and software sales.
Here is how these networks work, and they been around for a long time, these so called "market research" groups will contact people and ask them to be subject matter expert in their area of knowledge and answer questions. They will tell you, they are not looking for you "to share information that you are not allow to share." Many times most of the questions are very benign and are generally industry information like who does or could use a particular technology, who are...
Yep this is true, it not about interfering with the plane anymore, it about getting everyone attention and having them focus on the crew and what they are telling you, plus most emergencies on planes happen at take off and landing and they do not want you playing with any electronic device. Recently I have seen them take people's phones who continue to use them after the announcement to turn them off, they usually say you will get it back when you are allow to use them...
Yeah everyone is arguing whether people of a certain age know what airplane mode is, and they missed the whole idea that the only way find-me works is you have to have cell service at the time when you log onto Mobile me and ask it to locate the phone, if the phone is off at the time it says it can not find the phone. I played with the feature a number of times so I seen how it works and does not work. I never seen it report it last known power on location, I tested this...