or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

It sounds like Samsung just bends over further than TSMC. The only way Apple will stay is if the pricing is extremely better, or they ran into some technical issues with TSMC. With all the margin pressures apple is seeing price would be king. It will be interesting if Apple began moving away from Intel on the MacBook to the A8, now that it is 64 bit.
Well you can what Bing is now doing, They are paying you for the number or searched you do, so for every 100 search points you acquired they will allow you to select a gift card from one of their premier ad partners, like Amazon, Home Depot, Best buy. I kind of like credit card they pay you back for using the card. I personally never paid a single penny of interest on a credit card but I get lots of money back every year. If Bring wants to pay me to use their free service...
the above is real reason behind the statistic, if you just looked at the % you would think something is really happen in retail and Apple was stealing market share. In reality the stuff at Best Buy is being sold at lower and lower cost so thier total sales are down, but in reality they may have sold more stuff but it was so cheap it looks like their sales were down. We all know Apple does not sell cheap stuff so of course their numbers would be up for every addition person...
I have to agree.... Kind of a good idea here, but I still do not think these things will take off. It has that who Dick Tracy look and Feel to it. It is like this how they future should be, but it fails to meet the expectations.
Looks like we got some Samsung paid bloggers showing up here trying to sell their products to the community, Mods time to delete the Milk Maids account.
Didn't Opra give way stuff on her show yoo, I think it was G6 from Pontiac, anymore seen a new Pontiac on the road lately. In Marketing 101 which is obvious that Samsung Marketing department never took this class you learn you never give away what you can sell, and you never drop the price, the price is always the price otherwise you devalue your product. 
Those product are hideous, it is just another product which does not know what it is. You all heard of the car planes right, have you seen any on the road recently.   One things Apple does well is not trying to be all things to all people. These convertible products are just another desperate attempt to keep PC's alive just a little longer since none of these companies have figure out how to operate in the post PC era which is about to roll over them.
I still stand by my statement, since what you pointed out if only try for a POS which also accepts Debt card since you have to punch in a number. Not every business accept debt card and if they do process a debt card it done as a credit card and you need to sign. The simple solution for apple is not to accept a debit card, only CC and make people sign. To you other point, yeah you can get a paper receipt at apple, I have done so myself, Believe it or not they have printers...
I am not sure what the motives are behind this, why single out Apple, ( we know instant and free press) but no company today has anything in place to deal with the situation called out in this law suite. Ever company in the America has the same issue if a visually impaired person wants to pay with credit or Debt card. The real issue is in the fact the CC companies required signatures over a $25 purchase they should sue them, it is their rule.   However, this lawsuit...
Yeah touch screen and all are nice but not in a car while you are driving.   Certain car controls need to stay as manual knobs and buttons. I drive my car and never take my eyes off the road to change the heat or the volume on the radio and the list goes on. I can reach over and feel for the right control knob and button and I am done. You can not do that with a touch screen, you have to look at the screen to know where to press, this is when accident happen.   Lastly...