or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I am not sure Samsung ever specially said how many phones they ship. I believe in their public statements they tend to be vague. It is usually the industry analysis who put specific numbers around all this and they maybe the one who over inflated the numbers to make Samsung look better. Apple has been the only one who has consistently published their numbers. They never show how much they made on a particular phone.
I feel bad for George Crow since he obviously designed the Analog board for the original Mac. It had a such high failure rate they redesign the board so many times it was at revision P before they finally fix the diode on the video flyback circuit from blowing up. Which was in the Mac Se model years later.    He obviously failed at making a lower cost product that just worked.
I was just about to say the same thing, if anything it shows that Samsung failed to capitalize on copying Apple. But who to say IDC data was correct in the first place.
Folks get two programs Saft which allows you to block any and all advertising hitting your web browser. Second program is Little Snitch and block all things google. I do not block the actual google.com but all it derivative service this they use to track you like google analytics which the use to analysis your habbits on the web.   I surf the web and search without google having any feed back from my computer and I do not see their target advertising which is fine...
Beware of Stats, I say this all the time.   Notice how they said only 9% were returned in exchange for an ipad, What they are saying is of all the returns the user actually did an exchange at best buy for an ipad. It does not mean the other individuals who return the Tab did not in fact buy an ipad, They just do not have any information what they bought. Also, many times places like Best Buy will say an item is broken to make the return process easier. Best Buy is...
Really you think that is secure, I know people who answer those security questions no matter what the question they exact same way. Why again people are lazy and like Honan, it was his fault he got hacked. People have to stop putting too much trust in these systems and need to no put their information out on the web.   Yeah Amazon may everyone think their one click purchasing was helping consumer since they stored all your information on their servers. Well it was to...
It just means that Apple was smart enough not to put thing in writing especially when you know there will be discovery request for any email pertaining to Samsung. Smart move on Apple part, never ever put things in writing when it can be avoided.    Emails have made lawyers jobs so easy to prove their case these days. Never understood why people over document and carry on hallways conversation in email and IMs.
Plain and simple and I said this before to all those who think there is nothing wrong with putting their life out on the web. This is what happens, it is not Apple or Amazon's fault. It was Honan fault, he made it easy for them to hack him. Hacker are smart people so if you put all your information out there and they can located it and piece together what they need.   This should be a lesson to anymore who thinks it okay to put all their personal information out on...
The problem is HTC got its start in the Cell Phone business via Motorola, HTC was Motorola ODM for low end phones HTC learn everything about phones from Motorola. The interesting part of this is HTC numbers began to drop off shortly after Motorola cut them off a an ODM for them. HTC is just another coping machine, they have no original ideas of their own they just refine what others company are doing ahead of them. With Apple on the attack they do not know what to do, as...
As the Apple Turns, new soap opera if they were still a fashionable thing to watch