or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This is what I have been telling people it feels like. The recent Toshiba commercial with the guys that says it is unethical  to use unproven technology on people, it is the perfect image to think about when you think of Android
Assuming if the icon looked the same and was in the same location on every software release and hardware release. Which is was not. With Android you our in a perpetual experiment to see if they can make it slightly better.
 That is all that matters, but yet again Wall Street will award the 80% who are fighting over the 25% profits. It makes no sense why Wall Street likes high market share at low margins.
Honestly, this person has way too much time, and he did say he is a pro, meaning he is a pro at trying every new product on the market. I too am a pro but my time is worth more than the time it take to keep learning new products and how to use them. I have switch from one product to another and I measure success on how long it takes me to learn how to use it. So if I can pick it up and use it immediately without learning anything about it then It was a very successful...
Because most analysis only know what they learned at Business School which Market share is the only thing that counts even if you are selling most of your products at a lose. So 80% market share of a very large market at Sub 30% Margins is good or 20% market share at +60% margins is good. Anything in between is bad. In the case of Samsung, they loose money on some product which drags down their margins as a whole but since they do not report out the specifics it had to...
I not making any claims about their conclusions, but the analysis which is based on the numbers is right on, this tell the story why wall street is not happy with Apple at this time. Weather it is fair or not does not matter at this point.
Another Moron making up numbers, these guys act like they know something that everyone else does not, No one will know the numbers until Apple announces them. These guys are assuming a decline due to other things happening in the market which may or may not apply to Apple, however, Apple has continue to grow in a down or declining market. 
Exactly, most major company have a large % of institutional investors, some tell companies how to run their business and others do not. If anyone notice when Job's died the stock started to rocket up, it went up 150 points in no time and Apples fundamentals did not change before or after he died. So why did it take off, Wall Street hated Jobs, why because he told them all to F-off and did what he thought was right for Apple and did not care about ratios and metrics Wall...
I would agree that Apple is owned wholly by the short term mind sets, however, unlike many company who are in the same situation Apple tend not to listen to Wall Street about how to run their business. I too worked for companies who got jerked around by Wall Street telling them they did not like the various ratios and such so each quarter the company had a new plan to fix the ratio. They spent more time fixing ratios than selling products to their customer and it kill the...
This article will explain why Apple is being Hammered, It is purely based on the numbers forget the fact that Apple is putting more money in the bank than any other company. They just to do like the fact Apple's margin are dropping, If you compare Apples number to any number of company they are doing far better, but they are not number in market share on phone or PC, Table yes, but there is concern they may not hold up either. Wall Street type only look at Market Share...