or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Hate to tell you two, Brand is all about recognition and how well known they are for what they do, why else have a brand. Also this is about worldwide recognition not US, and all the companies on the list have worldwide presents and are known. This valuation is based on some buying decision based on the brand alone. If they are presented one over another how likely are they to buy just because of the name. Coke has been at the top for so long because anywhere you go in...
 Actually those guys are analyst who happen to have a media outlet, but their analysis which they product and large mutual fund manager buy and other large institutional investors buy which helps make buy and sell decisions. We only hearing what these guys publicly state you are not seeing their full analysis of a company like Apple. You have to ask yourself if this the public view what does the private view look like. They have to be the same since their customers are not...
 to add to this MS is about working harder not smarter too, ie doing more
 You know your right, today no CEO runs it company, wall street does. Another person ask if Apple has to legal talk to analysis and the answer is no, they are only required to make full public disclosures of its action and provide the financials. The only reason CEO have to talk to analysis is to promote their company and stock. However, Cook is doing no different than Steve, saying very little and not responding to the FUD unless the buying consumer who really pays apples...
 In this case it not Samsung pissing people off it is the service providers they are the one who force this requirement. This is another reason Apple is better they do not succumb to the service providers requirements, Apple listens to the consumer since they are the one paying their bills.I think the correct term would be underemployed since the Obama administration has not yet agree to pay for smart phones yet
I am assuming they are using your CC Zip Code to apply this rule to content. Personally I think sports are biggest rip off, Not only do they charge a fortune to go to a game, the hit you with huge cost on food and stuff (yes sport teams get a cut of this) and if you want to buy a team shirt that will break the bank. Then they want you to pay to watch them on TV and if the game is not sold out they blackout the game in your local area.
 I get your point, but I was kind joking, most time decapping a part and looking at you can not always tell who fabricated the part unless there is artwork on the die pointing to the FAB. Or it FAB with technologies no one else has like copper on silicon or something similar. How it every easy to count how many I/O a device has that is extremely had to hide. Lastly the parts have to be probed and tested so Apple will have to tell them how many I/O it has so it can...
I said it before the analysis are wrong on purpose. The Wall Street type can not wait to make money so they force the market to do thing that does not make sense. When Apple was rapidly growing they made money, but when it began to slow they still want to make money. How, by short it and driving the stock down. Stock prices usually fall far faster than they ever raise. If you need to make money fast short a stock and tell a bad gloom and doom story about the company and...
Did they get that right   So Apple makes a 64 bits processor and Samsung phone business had no clue was was happening across the street in the Fab.
No different than ZUNE they were committed to the bitter end when the market switch to phones and now tablets.