or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I just like how the music industry is trying to say we have to have a license to store our content that we bought on a server some place. This is just another attempt on their part to say the end user who bough the song does not really own what they bought. I glad the courts did not agree with them yet again that the consumer owns the music they bought and therefore can copy and store it how ever they like. If the music industry never want people to make a copy they...
I have to agree, any google program is phoning home all the time. If you go to websites that fully integrate google programs, servicesand adware you will see little snitch go crazy asking to access all sorts of google services on various ports and such. I pretty much have block google service except the the search site itself. Hell many time when I when I use google I use an anonymous proxy service so google can not track it specifically back to me. I love the ad that...
honestly, it is not different than people going to VZ or AT&T to get a free phone this country is so filled with people who feel entitle to free things. What did he expect you tell people they can have free things of course they will take it. I bet the response that MS will give these people is a long small print contract to get the so called free phone, probably requires them to product 10 apps for MS, kind of like the music industry, for the free tour bus, all they can...
I find this case interesting, since Lodsys is claiming the developer are using their IP, however, Apple is the one one who licensed the technology and put the hooks into iOS such that developer can access and I am assuming that Apple's licensing agreement most likely has a clause which allows them to extend that license to their developers, this is pretty much standard licensing language in IP contracts. The fact Lodsys is choosing to go after the developers who most...
well blew that out of the water,,, wonder how many analysis got it wrong yet again
A better discussion, who do you think they can find, really does anyone name jump out as a logical choose. Who in the technology industry does people highly respect and could this person get the people to follow his direction. Face I can not think of anyone who has so many success in a row as Steve has, even the failure he may or may not have had are not even noticeable.
Hogwash it Steve's way of saying no comment, just like you others have no clue to what he is making no comment to
You beat me to it... Yep VZ in its all controlling nature went down a non standard LTB path, so it just limits them yet again...People the government does not need to fix this, people just vote with your pocket books, The only reason that VZ is as big as it is, because they bough up competitors in their space over the last 15 yrs. They give away cheap crappy phones with two yr agreements and most of the people on VZ could care less about everything everyone here is...
glad I already bought my cables from monoprice.com so I do not care at this point what they do.
I said this before, it is apple strategy to take Samsung out of the cell phone business. Samsung component businesses many times has access to new design ideas of competing company long before the products are release and do not thing for a minute this information is not being share to the Samsung phone and other business units. I have worked with the Samsung and they ask lots of questions and one which are not relevant to the component they selling and sometime they will...