or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

I curious what is considered prior artwork, if you can invalidate apple's ipad patents based on an stage prop then most products patents today would be invalidate. The Cell phone inventor from Motorola said his whole inspiration for a flip cell phone came from Star Trak, that is why once they made it small enough it was called the startac cell phone.
Really, people missing walking directions, come on are people that lame you can not figure out how to walk down the street to get from point A to B. Honestly, I can not believe how lazy people have gotten. It is so bad that people no longer know how to read a map and find there own way. Of better yet know now house numbers work and our most large cities are laid out in a grid street numbers increase on one direct and decrease in the other. I hope those who use walking...
okay to feed the troll... This is patent application so this means the idea probably predates anything MS came up with since we all know MS did not even begin the copy machine until the ipad came out. Remember the filing date Aug 2011 is not the invention or idea date that could be a year or more back in time. Patent Applications take time to put together. At least this one was granted fairly quickly.   Actually I would said this is the idea that MS was hoping for but...
Trust me there is no directive that comes out and tells store manager or employee not to sell the Iphone, However, what you need to look at are the incentive plans for selling phones, what phone gets the SA more money in his pay check each week. Employee are rewarded for moving phones and depending how many they are sitting in the back room will dictate what phones are being pushed on any given day. Not sure if Apple forces AT&T to take so many phones each month....
Folks the ruling is about Verizon asking Google to ban the apps from their user, it does not say VZ still can not charge you for tethering. There is enough information especially with AT&T they are using the intelligence in the network switchs to know if someone is tethering and all they do today is add the tethering cost on your next bill. I also heard that VZ has been doing similar things. This ruling just mean VZ can not force you to use their Tethering...
Folk, any dates on these Apple prototypes, I think everyone including Samsung assumes they are from 2006. If I have to venture an educated guess these prototype or mock up go back to early 2000's not a year or two before the introduction of the iphone. They do these long before they ever commit a hardware to a cad drawing. These ideas along with the actual GUI was mocked up 3 to 4 yrs before they actually began making the design and this is what Apple will use to show...
Any  analysis on that list which is above the top 10 should be fired by their company, many if I could not tell my company within 10% of the the actually number for any giving quarter I would be fired. Everyone outside the top 10 the one which cause the stock to widely gyrate.   I always suspected and still believe these analysis do this on purpose so the stock bounces all over the place. This way they can make money on the ups and downs. The SEC should really look...
and it will not allow for the same level of functionality 19 pins can not do what 30 pin can do. I suspect one of the things not support is video through the connector,
I like how everyone is looking for the secret to Steve and I know many people who read his book looking for some sort of insight into why he did what he did only to be disappointed. For  some reason Steve really had the ability to understand what was important to people and what matter. Honeslyt, I do not think he understood it so well himself, otherwise he would have been able to explain exactly what he did and why he did it. The problem with most companies they do not...
The interesting piece of this, google can tell which platforms and application are access its servers so they probably saw the increase usage of this program hitting gmail and peeked their interest. If people were really migrating away from mail to this program Google was probably to see that and take it. Because Google rather access your mail via their website verse down loading to your email tool.