or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

Exactly, It is just another analysis trying to manipulated the market again. I am not sure why the SEC is not looking into these people, since we see it time and again they come out with this bad information and trying and profit from it. The SEC should just go after a couple of these guys and make the back up their claims with facts. Since they are not reporters they can not high behind the first amendment or confidentiality of their informants 
I am sorry, I do not understand this statement the government made, I am assuming the government made this since I do not trust most of what I read anymore   How in the hell did Apple disrupt or change the e-book market prior to get into this. Does the DOJ remember they put a stop to what they believe was anti-competive practices before it even got started. The more I read about this the more it does not make any sense, the DOJ is using some really flawed logic in this...
This case is about how much Apple has to pay Motorola. There is no doubt that Apple owns Motorola FRAN payments for the IP. The only question at this point is how much. Apple has been saying that Motorola has been trying to blackmail them into paying more than they should.The Judge deciding not to allow Motorola to stop shipment of the Iphone because they could not decide how much Apple had to pay is not the way to do it. Plus it is not in Motorola's best interest to...
As we have all learned, Bill Gates have more confidence in Jobs than most people. Gates made a bet on Jobs, but was not in charge to really cash in on the bet. Ballmer had no faith in Jobs, or Apple, he had no clue what was going to happen. So 20% return was better than nothing or the write down if Ballmer was actually right. The question would be if Gate stuck around longer would he held the position.   Yeah hindsight is 20/20, but I had faith and knew Jobs would...
I personally always believe that Ellison sues google not because he truly believe Android was stolen from them. But because of his friendship with Jobs, I can see them having a discussion over a glass of wine and it going something like this.    Steve - I hate google and page, they stole the iphone  and page stayed on my board and never said a word about making a phone. Larry - Steve, I think I can help you with that problem, Steve - How is that Larry - Well,...
I have been thinking this myself, I was wondering if Apple planted this entire idea in hopes it competitors all jumped on the idea only to waste money time and resource on a non-starter product. When in fact Iwatch was something to do with TV not a piece of body jewelery
Look Apple now has the Android partner fighting one another... Jobs wars wages forward. This will give developer and such even more reason not to get in to android fray.
Well many of you already said it, who cell phone buying decision is based on the camera, the people using the phone as a camera are the same people who bought Polaroid's and Instamatic Cameras in the day, all they were interested is in the instance gratification of taking a picture they could care less it was an actually good quality picture.   So many phone companies are looking for some thing to grab hold of to differentiated themselves from everyone else. We have...
Remember this when viewing statistics and this is all statistic since it is not based on any hard numbers, most all of them are being extrapolated.   "There are 3 kinds of liars in the world, First you got the everyday liar, followed by the damn liar (this guys going to hell for his lies) and at the top of the stack of liars is the Statistician."   Basically stats are just all lies, and you can cut and slice numbers how you want to get them to tell a story you...
well you sure what you mean but Apple spend very little on Lobbing the US government. However, I would say this is more like a perfect example of what is mean when you say you got friend in high places. Apple and it leadership has always befriend the white house unlike other companies out there. More time than not who you know helps more than who you pay.