or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

You beat me to it... Yep VZ in its all controlling nature went down a non standard LTB path, so it just limits them yet again...People the government does not need to fix this, people just vote with your pocket books, The only reason that VZ is as big as it is, because they bough up competitors in their space over the last 15 yrs. They give away cheap crappy phones with two yr agreements and most of the people on VZ could care less about everything everyone here is...
glad I already bought my cables from monoprice.com so I do not care at this point what they do.
I said this before, it is apple strategy to take Samsung out of the cell phone business. Samsung component businesses many times has access to new design ideas of competing company long before the products are release and do not thing for a minute this information is not being share to the Samsung phone and other business units. I have worked with the Samsung and they ask lots of questions and one which are not relevant to the component they selling and sometime they will...
Honestly folk this streaming audio over the internet is just re-inventing the radio or satelite radio on whether you get it free or pay. Pandora is having problems since they only offer 1 minute of ads per hour of listening and ad companies are not paying them much for ad placement because of this. This world has turned in to pay fees for everything and people are more than happy to shell out money on this stuff. So add up how many you pay for TV, Phone, Cell...
Here is a point a number of hinted at but did not connect the dots. This could be a strategy that VZ is using to stop the AT&T and T-Mobile deal from going through. Everyone said they would switch if VZ changed more than other said switch to who since it could be only two provider in the near future. then others said the government or phone guys should step in and stop this all form happening... Kind of interesting how this all works, I personally think this is VZ lame...
That is exactly it, he maybe 100% correct but the difference is Steve was 100% all in on OSX they had no other choice. HP is not going to wait years to recovery the investment. At some point they will pull the plug if they do not see some reasonable return.The question, is HP going after the all encompassing consumer market or is their plan to bundle this with the enterprise business solutions similar to RIM is doing with their play book.
I bet parents are not going to like this, these days parent friend their kids on facebook so they can keep an eye on what their kids are saying and are up to, beside parents being on facebook is kind of creepy, I bet unless Facebook does the same thing kids will move so they can put the parents into their own group and hid them away.
Actually, I have not read their website, but I suspect they want Apple to pay the full tax on that money. Today US companies are not required to pay federal taxes on money made outside the US as only as the money never comes onshore. What Apples is lobbing for is the ability to use the money in the US without paying the normal capital tax. I would imagine that Apple is sitting on Billions in their Cayman Islands Bank. Because it not in US bank it makes it hard for Apple to...
They are assuming Apple can address the supply issues, if they can not that alone may be much more serious issue for them. However, not having people to sell to is a completely different issue and usually not a easy problem to fix in the short term, ask RIM and the others about that problem.
In the past the pro allow me to make lots of money on Apple stock, today it is too hard at such a high price. Ever time one of these idiot came out with a prediction it caused me to either sell or buy depending on what they were saying and I just waited a bit until their prediction was found to be wrong and the took the appropriate actions at the time. Their prediction use to cause Apple's stocks to take wild swings in the past 10% to 20% or more and it was easy to buy and...