or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

It just means that Apple was smart enough not to put thing in writing especially when you know there will be discovery request for any email pertaining to Samsung. Smart move on Apple part, never ever put things in writing when it can be avoided.    Emails have made lawyers jobs so easy to prove their case these days. Never understood why people over document and carry on hallways conversation in email and IMs.
Plain and simple and I said this before to all those who think there is nothing wrong with putting their life out on the web. This is what happens, it is not Apple or Amazon's fault. It was Honan fault, he made it easy for them to hack him. Hacker are smart people so if you put all your information out there and they can located it and piece together what they need.   This should be a lesson to anymore who thinks it okay to put all their personal information out on...
The problem is HTC got its start in the Cell Phone business via Motorola, HTC was Motorola ODM for low end phones HTC learn everything about phones from Motorola. The interesting part of this is HTC numbers began to drop off shortly after Motorola cut them off a an ODM for them. HTC is just another coping machine, they have no original ideas of their own they just refine what others company are doing ahead of them. With Apple on the attack they do not know what to do, as...
As the Apple Turns, new soap opera if they were still a fashionable thing to watch
so when does Samsung show off the design process and process they go through to bring new phones or product to market, many years and Millions of $ they spend doing concepts and research to being the prefect product to the masses.   If Samsung can not show an equal level of design and process, this may put the pin in their balloon.
I curious what is considered prior artwork, if you can invalidate apple's ipad patents based on an stage prop then most products patents today would be invalidate. The Cell phone inventor from Motorola said his whole inspiration for a flip cell phone came from Star Trak, that is why once they made it small enough it was called the startac cell phone.
Really, people missing walking directions, come on are people that lame you can not figure out how to walk down the street to get from point A to B. Honestly, I can not believe how lazy people have gotten. It is so bad that people no longer know how to read a map and find there own way. Of better yet know now house numbers work and our most large cities are laid out in a grid street numbers increase on one direct and decrease in the other. I hope those who use walking...
okay to feed the troll... This is patent application so this means the idea probably predates anything MS came up with since we all know MS did not even begin the copy machine until the ipad came out. Remember the filing date Aug 2011 is not the invention or idea date that could be a year or more back in time. Patent Applications take time to put together. At least this one was granted fairly quickly.   Actually I would said this is the idea that MS was hoping for but...
Trust me there is no directive that comes out and tells store manager or employee not to sell the Iphone, However, what you need to look at are the incentive plans for selling phones, what phone gets the SA more money in his pay check each week. Employee are rewarded for moving phones and depending how many they are sitting in the back room will dictate what phones are being pushed on any given day. Not sure if Apple forces AT&T to take so many phones each month....
Folks the ruling is about Verizon asking Google to ban the apps from their user, it does not say VZ still can not charge you for tethering. There is enough information especially with AT&T they are using the intelligence in the network switchs to know if someone is tethering and all they do today is add the tethering cost on your next bill. I also heard that VZ has been doing similar things. This ruling just mean VZ can not force you to use their Tethering...