or Connect

Posts by Maestro64

This is company to watch. In stead of apple making an investment in a wearable product like Samsung did and have it fail. They can just keep and eye (watch) this company (for all we know they could be an investor with first rights to buy) and see how well this product does on the market place and see how consumers react to it. If it fails then Apple learned something and it does not look bad for them. If it is a hit then Apple can buy them and it looks good for...
Just wait someone will do a survey and find they the majority of people buying apple product do not take a shower or change their cloths.
My prediction is that M$ has now enter the era of revolving door CEO, it will be no surprise to me to see no CEO last there more than 2 yrs. This guy will be given a short period of time to turn things around, and he will fail, and they will move onto the next person.   Ballmer only last as long as he did due to his long history with the company and probably being friends with Gates, and it is easy to run a company which money just pours in and you really do not have to...
The problem Apple has now is they can never spend the money fast enough, unless they attempt to buy some stupidly large company and blow it on a company which it is not worth it. Wall Street tends favor stupid decision on purchases, The like the model of buy the market since most company can not grow into a market.
First I think a partnership with Paypal is bad idea, they are not the most consumer friendly company.    If Apple got into the consumer credit business they have plenty of money to make that happen this could be another review stream for them. maybe wall street will like that. Visa and Master Card have been doing well.
There was no doubt Google bought Motorola for the Patents, they attempted to cover up that fact, but the regulation bodies over seeing a sales like this put lots of restriction on Google so they were force to try and make a go of it. They were also force to sell the home business as soon as they could find a buyer. Keep in mind who's idea it was to buy motorola is was the same idiot who have been told to go play with robots for a while.   The patents have really become...
Folk Google losses on this were pretty high, The paid 12.5B and with the looses that Motorola continue to have while they owned it push that number to about 15B, so with the sale of the Home business and not the cell phone business Google is in the hole about 10B and they will never make any of that up with the licensing fees on the fee patents that bring in cash for them.   Apple need to do the same thing buy companies with a negative ROI and then dump and the stock...
I knew this was coming, my prediction was they would shut it down in 2 to 3 yrs when the purchase, I figure by some time in 2014 they would be out of the cell phone business, I figure they would just shut it down since I could not see anyone stupid enough to buy what was left.    Thanks Icahl for officially killing what was once know as Motorola.    I will give Lenovo credit for doing a good job with the IBM think pad and taking it forward, however they have something...
Not twisting the facts, As I said if you enter a large market and your numbers are small since you just started out and then the next year you sell more but still small in the large picture, your % growth can look high and people get all excite when in  To make the example more realistic, apple sold 26M and 10% growth and Lenovo sole 3.25M and grew 325% since they previously only sold 1M. but the total market grew say 20% or 20M units and Apple capture 2.6M of the growth...
yeah miss that math mistake okay sold 3.25 the next year