or Connect

Posts by whatever71

And what about the many worldwide cases that haven't gone in apple's favour?  Surely they too would add context to the uk decision rather than putting comments which imply the england verdict is the odd one out?  And are the English judges baffoons because they ruled against apple or is there something I don't know that you do?  Agreed though that Apple should have bent over & took it once & for all which they may have finally done. Another question for you that is off...
  Trading standards would possibly have something to say about apple & any other company using the word best to describe their products :)   Oh,english humour (note, not humor) in use there before anyone goes off & comes back with websites advertising their products as the best.  
man, you don't stop do you?  You need to go back to the reason for this thread.  What you keep going on about is noise - the english court required apple to do something simple - they were to redress the balance after implying that the english decision was wrong.  You are siding with apple making the comments about irrelevant german case & american case which as we all know stands a good chance of being overturned - this clearly shows apple playing with the facts.  I'm...
Yes Tulkas, but you're saying that the legal result is wrong & apple were blatantly saying the same.  Get over it, apple lost the appeal fair & square & have now semi-complied with the newspaper ads at least.  Interestingly there's some sites speculating that even that could cause a problem with no easy identification that the ad was from apple! As for attacking the person, take that up with the global moderator that inspires all on here to do just that.  Aah, I feel the...
  The german court tried to find that samsung infringed but they had no jurisdiction to do so.  So to put a statement on the apple site but not explain that regardless of what the german court believed, it was irrelevant anyway again shows how apple were playing with the so called facts.
  I think you'll find that the telegraph link is irrelevant as the english court decision hadn't overruled that when the article was published on 24th July.  Note the key comment on the english ruling - community court & the ruling was binding throughout europe.  So yes, apple were using false information.  But yet again you'll simply ignore the obvious.     Just a week after the UK court originally said Samsung's Galaxy Tab 7.7 didn't infringe on the iPad, the German...
Tulkas, are you being serious here?  Can you take off your blinkers just for a few minutes & think about this?  Which bit of a statement on the apple site along the lines of.. and samsung willfully copied our far more popular ipad.. isn't giving the finger to samsung & the judges?  I'll even say please take of your blinkers if that helps.  I doubt that samsung had to convince anyone; the apple site & press coverage it got would have done that perfectly well.  The lack of...
Blimey, just ended up on wiki looking at lords.  Seems you can be hereditary or given the title due to the Life Peerages act.  That's how Seb Coe became one.  Generally though it does look like a hereditary & inbred thing!
I think that's exactly what the judge expected & required.  Just a simple statement as to the findings of the English court of appeal.  I believe the appeals process is exhausted - as far as the original case was concerned anyway.  Or do you mean apple should appeal against the notification decision?  If so, surely you can see that with the amount of press this is receiving all that will achieve is harming the apple reputation & perception more?   Hmm, as for becoming a...
  Unfortunately djsherly, it appears that the majority of posters on here simply don't get it; or are that arrogant that they genuinely believe that what apple did was perfectly acceptable.  It's laughable; why would any sane judge accept a snidey, sarcastic comment as following their instruction?   They knew that what they were doing was exactly what the court presumed a professional company wouldn't do.  If anything I'm surprised it took the court this log to haul them...