or Connect

Posts by hwjunkie

Apple WILL go bigger, screenwise. They have to, and they will. So why don't some of you just pull back their "I am God, I know it all" rhetoric a bit? Because you will find yourself in the situation, where you will have to defend Apple's decision to go bigger... to phrase it in a "I am God, I know it all"-way.   But this post will be deleted by then of course, like other ones I keep seeing disappearing... Good thing the guys from the counter-blog keep a copy of...
Look at the new post. He knows that AI knows about the blog.   Is it true that in this forum posts get deleted? That would be incredible! enature? Censorhip and Apple. They go hand in hand.   Maybe he is not impartial or intelligent in your opinion. But he definitely shows that Applefans are not either. Look at the quotes. Look how almost religious those quotes are. Apple is always right. Every other company always wrong or worse copying holy Apple. Is this really how you...
  I got this from work a while ago. I saw a bunch of them around a workstation, literally laughing their asses off. Yes, asses were lying on the floor. So I wanted to know what this is about, and found this. They were reading quotes aloud and laughing... and I laughed too, but then slowly started realising, where these quotes were from... geeeeeez....    Worst thing about all this: there was one Andorid guy, and four iPhone guys in that group, and having a blast reading...
Wow guys... so this is where the appleinsider-comedy Blog gets all its material from.   I got mailed the link and thought this was all made up, but you guys actually say this shit. There is an entire blog made out of your insane ramblings! Holy crap, you guys really are giving us a bad name in the world out there. 
    I must say sr2012, your post was one of the best written ones I have seen on this forum in a long time. No hate ridden text, just observation. And I like that you are not above getting your information from different sources and also try out modern android devices.   I for one, am going for android in 2013 when it comes to a tablet. I am soon going to need one, and after looking at the competition, there is no way I will hand out my cash to Apple, for what I am...
That is your opinion. I know this, because you are wrong. 
I am not trying anything. Its a forum and we are discussing things. You are super agressive, and now you're calling me a liar, because you do not agree with my opinion? Wow. 
  You don't really seem to know what you are talking about. People do not decide between iOS and Android according to "I text more or less". There are other factors that are a WAY bigger difference. The OLD iPhone costs as much as one of the most advanced and spread smartphone right now (S3). Anybody who does not like iPhones only because of brand, or other extremely subjective factors, will not hesitate for one second to pick up an android, after comparing what those two...
Have you guys heard of this? I was considering to buy an S3 (so many people here just badmouth anything that has no "i" in front of its name, I didnt want to be one of them) to see how this thing really performs. I have tried it out on a few occasions... and it just blew my iPhone away. I had a hard time to keep a straight face when my friend wanted his S3 back haha..   BUT now I heard about this Sudden Death! My friend was laughing at me, for paying twice what he did, to...
You are very aggressive. I don't understand why. This is a forum, is it not? I dont even want to get into your last response, just in general... what is the point of being aggressive on an internet discussion forum? You are a moderator, are you not?