or Connect

Posts by rayapple

Sorry if this is a stupid question.... I just got a 3G iPhone and I am giving myself a headache trying to figure out why it isn't working. It seems to me that when I plug my new iPhone in to retrieve data from my old iPhone that it reverts to a first generation iPhone.... the apps and all.... Even better I can't get my purchases apps off of the old iPhone onto the new one....... please someone help........
and that my friend really pisses me off..................... Its a money move from apple and I hate every part of it!
It's up Steve's backside!
Well here in Philadelphia Verizon is the best............... just incase anyone is wondering!
Good for you! Would you like a cookie?
I felt the same way about the 3 product comment......... like you I spent my entire afternoon refreshing my feed. I was sooo excited about todays keynote...... never again!
Cingular Sucks!
I must say the iPhone looks cool and all but..................... what about a widescreen video iPod minus the phone............... I don't need a phone I need a freaking iPod............... I bet they hold up production on the video iPod so everyone orders the stupid phone....... Is anyone else mad?
When can we expect the new line of video iPods to be released? My old iPod just died and don't know if I should wait for the full screen video iPod??
Anyone interested in buying my 3 week old 20 GB iPod Photo???