or Connect

Posts by spiers69

Does anyone know if this can actually be done with Toast? And if so, what's the feature called? I have Toast 6 Titanium
seriously, i could kiss you. thank you so much. with Acidsearch & pith helmet. my safari is thoroughly PIMPED! it's sweet-as. thanks again. When i originally posted this, i was just dreaming... i never thought id actually get a solution.
Hey all, im pretty happy with Safari (especially with the addition of Pith Helmet), but i'd like to add to it. Just as there is currently a vert useful Google Search Bar in the upper right hand corner, can i add my own somehow? i'd really like a search bar that will search the Discogs.com database (see www.discogs.com for exmaple), as i use this site frequently, probably moreso than i use Google. So, if someone knows how to do this, or can point me towards an...
There are none?
how many have tried installing Rockbox on their iPods? personally i wont be doing it as mine's still within warranty and i dont want to muck about with it. But it looks pretty interesting. Has anyone got first-hand experience with it? i read that it's a bit of a pain to install it on an Apple-formatted iPod (or an 'AppPod' as ive seen them referred to). does installing it on an older 5G iPod enable the search function? and for those who dont know what it is,...
Hey all, i wanted to know if there's an application for producing mixed CDs - resulting in a seamless (ish) mix with tracks (any of your chosen songs). Currently i use Jam 6.0.1 and it's not too shabby, BUT it only allows for cross fades. With the right songs and enough fiddling around it can produce pretty good CDs, but i want something that allows a little more. For example, somethnig that will allow you to fade the song that is being mixed out to a certain point,...
i want the search function to be on ALL 5G iPods!
thanks for that. I've still got a few weeks before i really need to panic about the applecare. can anyone clarify whether it is 1 or 2 years added?
are you positive on that? that's what i originally thought, but now i think it's only an additonal 1 year added.from their site:iPod AppleCare"Get up to two years of world-class support via phone, email or web — plus long-term peace of mind for your portable digital music experience.A$99"Computer AppleCare 'up to three years of world-class support — and provides you with long-term peace of mind."source: http://www.apple.com/au/support/products/while i'm here, can anyone...
hey all, here's what im talking about: http://store.apple.com/133-622/WebOb...lm=M9404FE%2FB it's the AppleCare protection for the iPod. Does anyone else recall this selling for AUD$60 previously? I swear it did. Has the price gone up, or was i always mistaking the US$60 version for the Australian one? And also, the graph is quite misleading. I was previously under the assumption that it ADDED 2 years to your one year warranty (resulting in a 3 year...