or Connect

Posts by male82uk

From the looks o the picture and the text, could this not be the rumoured apple tv with a touch screen and iOS system etc? Rotate the image and see the size of the icon in relation to the finger. The icon looks bigger than on an iPad unless the finger is tiny!! Just an exciting thought
That didnt work as it wouldnt log me out it just kept being blue screen with intermittent spinning grey icon. any other ideas?
HI everyone i need some help......... I am running a macbook only a couple of months old so i go the cheap as chips dvd for SL Installed it and things seem fine except the fun that office 2008 wont load at all (gotta love MS) Now though i can not authenticate myself to change accounts in preferences even though i am the only user and i am the admin user. i click on the lock and it simply saying "authenticating" then goes back to "click lock to change settings" this is...
This is a welcome surprise cos i found no other people who had problems like this.However the network hasn't had any changes around the time of 10.3.7 update. We do work primarily on a PC network running NT and smb server access to numerous servers however things haven't changed there still. The fact that i can open up any other program while it is trying to load finder with no problems confuses things. Opening an internet browser would work but no page would load at...
quote: Originally posted by male82uk the update seems to have done very little as i was hoping that it would clear up the problem that started after 10.3.7. This was the fact that all of a sudden it took ages to start up (about 2minutes for finder to load properly) but alas it still takes ages!!! Any ideas?? Try running Font Finagler. It helped dramatically for me. I've just looked at this and i feel i need to expand on my problem. It seems to be that upon...
the update seems to have done very little as i was hoping that it would clear up the problem that started after 10.3.7. This was the fact that all of a sudden it took ages to start up (about 2minutes for finder to load properly) but alas it still takes ages!!! Any ideas?? or do i just wait for tiger? and hope that the runmours of the release are true and just be patient!
[QUOTE]Originally posted by AppleInsider [B]Apple today announced that music fans have purchased and downloaded more than 250 million songs from the iTunes Music Store. The crazy thing about that is that using the price in the uk for a song that would be £175 million!!! thats one hell of a money maker!!! i bet Bill Gates is kicking himself now.