or Connect

Posts by ElFig2012

There are also battery issues Even disabling background app updates and Bluetooth off, in one night standby from 100% to 74%...with iOS 6 was 87%...
not surprising that there are waiting times, everyone wants it ;-)
Apple.com website still announces IOS7 will be here shortly,,,,I guess they also have to update :-)
When i posted my opinion yesterday I mentioned stock price falling, you gave some rather flat comments on that, now you see the reality.There is not enough price space between 5C and 5S, here in Europe we will pay more than 550€ (around 650$) for a 16GB 5C.This is bordering on ridicoclous ! and yes, we are talking plastic ....whatever the 'geniuses' at Apple may call it.What use is for instance the 64bit CPU for us end users? all we care about is speed and longer battery...
i'm very disappointed, no Mac news, Icloud video storage (like fotostream), Apple Tv, Macbook Pro...nothing, and i find i horrible that the Iphone 5 just disappears from the upgrade line, the 4S stays, 5 goes out...where is the logic? Meanwhile stock is falling down and also NO livestream of this event.. Does Apple not have the technology to stream this event ? I was all very 'cheap' and 'fast' done, with Costello as closing act. Tim Cook has lost my trust. The time of...
Every day since 2 weeks now I read every time good news about Apple on this website. And every day, with almost no exception, I see the price of AAPL stock go down...today 12 points ! I'm seriously in doubt about the future of Apple, looking at their WWDC conference I'm no longer confident that they have the "touch" that Steve had in his time. I wonder if you guys feel the same way,,,,
Meanwhile stock of Apple is still going down...
They did not "achieve" to fix de IOS 6 ITunes Match bug that user cannot delete there songs on their IOS devices like in IOS 5.x, even their own Helpdesk confirms this, nothing is being done to fix this. For my part, Apple is loosing my confidence, they launch product updates and sell like crazy, meanwhile the stock is going down like crazy also.....in my view the only thing that Apple can save is the launch of the Apple TV set or ITV. It would not be the first time that...