or Connect

Posts by AgNuke1707

I haven't found anything yet for $0.69 ... This reminds me of when you deal with a bank - takes you no time at all to take money out of the account, but when money gets credited back or deposited, it takes 5 - 10 business days. Took no time at all to roll out all of the $1.29 tracks, but shit, those $0.69 tracks will just have to wait awhile. It should be a crime to charge $1.29 PER TRACK on a band's new album that has been irrelevant to music for nearly a decade ......
No way - I had no idea that Apple was selling parts of a garage ... and for $79 at that. Anyway, since you were probably trying to say that it's garbage, I assume you have some basis on which to make that statement other than your own blind hate. This just in ... only a Google tit-sucking fanboi would have any interest in Android ... it's utter trash. Why? Because I F-ING SAY SO!!!! See how easy that was???
Maybe - maybe it's people that just want a "hobby" Mac, maybe it's people (like me...) that wanted to hook it up to their TVs as an HTPC - I think the mini is unique in that it can literally go ANYWHERE. People have put them in their cars, stacked them into server farms, etc. I believe that Mini is just Apple's hobby computer. It's why I'm not surprised that it took so long to only marginally update ... as an entry level Mac, it's great - it allows customers who wouldn't...
FINALLY, FINALLY, FINALLY!!! Basically a square, non-portable MacBook, which is fine with me. I would have liked to have seen the 2.26 GHz as standard, but oh well, at least the $599 model has a freaking SuperDrive now. 5 USB slots will definitely be a help also... It was a long wait for what I'm sure a lot of people will regard as insignificant feature bumps, but to hell with them! I'm getting a new mini!!!!
I have NO idea what you just said...
Ummm - you do realize that both Tupac and The Notorious B.I.G. are dead right? So your assertion that Eminem is the greatest rapper alive NEXT to Tupac and Biggie is inherently flawed. Greatest rapper EVER next to Tupac and Biggie would be a better way of wording it... Secondly ... produced by Dre or not, Eminem's been on the decline for a while now. It's natural - it happens to everyone. He's still relevant, but not as much as 50 Cent or Kanye - but anyway, I...
1) It will once you've visited those sites - once you do, then there will be a snapshot of the page instead of the lock icon 2) Go to VIEW > CUSTOMIZE TOOLBAR... then insert the home icon into the toolbar... 3) I agree - I like it much better 4) Download Foxmarks for Firefox, create account, upload them to the cloud then download Foxmarks for Safari and pull them from the cloud - or at least that's how I get my bookmarks synced between the two. Not sure if you mean the...
Sorry, I wasn't clear. What I meant is that it's highly unlikely for an Average Joe to buy a Mac Pro in the first place because it's way more than they need and the bad economy adds another reason why Joe isn't going to be getting a Pro. Because of this, I think Apple will hold any updates on the Pro until WWDC, since that is the audience that is more in the market for that computer than Joe. My prediction on 10.6 though - Apple intro's the new MP at WWDC, alongside a...
No way Snow Leopard is coming by the end of February - someone would have spilled the beans by now. They always do... I do think Apple will probably have an event sometime between now and the end of March to introduce new iMacs and a new Mini . It's kinda hard to tell right now because Apple's most recent advances have been made to push their notebook line. The Mac Pro probably won't see any update until WWDC. Your average Joe...
Normally, I'd agree with you. If you buy a phone, it should be your choice of whether or not you want to purchase a data plan for it. However, Apple built the iPhone from the ground-up as more than just a phone / iPod. The intro keynote from last year shows that it's also an "internet communications device." Meaning, Apple wanted the internet to play a central role in the phone. If you're not using the internet with a Blackberry or an iPhone, I'd almost ask, why buy the...