or Connect

Posts by AgNuke1707

Hey there, So about a month or so ago, my Finder started crashing on me at really strange times. Usually would happen when I was trying to right-click something, or change a folder name, etc. It doesn't do it all the time, just on a whim when it pleases. It doesn't mess up anything I'm doing, just relaunches the finder, so it's not fatal, but annoying. I scoured the Finder.crash.log file and it's all greek to me. I'm hoping someone can help me decipher what this is...
This is actually what I use my iMac chin for. I have about 6 hanging htere right now. Also, the Apple remote hangs mostly in the chin region ... and the big Apple logo is on the chin ... isn't that also where the power brick is? I dunno ... it'll be interesting to see what the design looks like, but leave it to Ive and his buch to do something completely sexy
I completely agree ... this is totally annoying, especially if you have a large number of TV shows from a season or something like that. It doesn't even autofill the information for you like it will in the music tagging menuCan't you just select "movie" from the drop down menu? This will pull it from the TV show library an re-file it in the video libraryI don't have any podcasts so I really don't what's up here...iTunes files anything with a .m4b extension as an...
Ah, my bad ... I thought your post was mixed iTunes and Front Row. I don't buy TV Shows from the iTS, so I guess I can't really help.
I had this problem too. Turns out that the 7.1 update started ordering TV shows within a season according to the episode ID instead of by name. If you take out your entry in episode ID, you'll see that they'll order by name again.Double check your video info. Make sure it's selected as a movie. This should pull it out of the Music folder and put it into the TV Shows or Movie folder. Of course, if they're music videos, they WILL be listed in music. I never quite...
Such as? What would you like it to do? As I have stated elsewhere, I WILL NOT buy an ?tv until they support PS3 and Xbox 360 games, includes a DVR, a Blu-Ray drive (although HD-DVD COULD entice me also...) and a 3.5" 500 GB HDD. Oh yeah, it also has to double as a waffle iron and cost less than a hundred bucks. DO YOU HEAR ME OH GREAT AND POWERFUL APPLE!!!!! YOU'RE ABOUT TO LOSE A CUSTOMER!!!!
Apprently, with iTunes 7.1 TV shows are now sorted by the Episode ID. This is why my episodes got all mixed up in a season. Kinda weird to all of a sudden change that, but oh well. I also have a problem where in the movies tab iTunes will cut off the the information for the last movie in each row if I choose to view all of my titles at once ... not a killer, but still strange that it would be overlooked...
I'm willing to bet the remote will be getting a click wheel very soon... It would also make navigating large libraries on FrontRow a little better and be more analogous to the feel of the iPod.
What, I can't play my PS3 or 360 games on it? That's bullshit ... I'm going to wait for Rev. 2. When the ?tv has an optical drive, DVR, PS3 and 360 support, and can act as a waffle iron, then I might consider buying it ... but only if they drop the price to $99.
I had a different problem. The TV shows I had ripped into iTunes were sorted by show, and season and episode like this: Under "INFO" Name = Episode 101 - Death has a Shadow Under "Video" TV Show = Family Guy Season = 1 Episode ID = Death has a Shadow Episode # = 101 iTunes used to put all of one type of show together, then arrange by season, then arrange by name (which had an increasin episode number), now, I just get it to group shows and seasons and it jumbled up all...