or Connect

Posts by AgNuke1707

What, I can't play my PS3 or 360 games on it? That's bullshit ... I'm going to wait for Rev. 2. When the ?tv has an optical drive, DVR, PS3 and 360 support, and can act as a waffle iron, then I might consider buying it ... but only if they drop the price to $99.
I had a different problem. The TV shows I had ripped into iTunes were sorted by show, and season and episode like this: Under "INFO" Name = Episode 101 - Death has a Shadow Under "Video" TV Show = Family Guy Season = 1 Episode ID = Death has a Shadow Episode # = 101 iTunes used to put all of one type of show together, then arrange by season, then arrange by name (which had an increasin episode number), now, I just get it to group shows and seasons and it jumbled up all...
Yeah, that's the one place I didn't check ... thanks for the head's up, and yeah, I had already tried unchecking the proxy to turn it off, clicking apply now, and locking it to prevent changes, but to no avail. We'll see what I turn up in the logs. Thanks...
Too true ... 2007 is only a little more than 2 months old and we're already complaining that it's "the year of HD" all over again. I think with all of their record profits from the last few years, Apple has the cash to wait out more than a quarter to release new products. I think they have the time to release Leopard at WWDC with the major kinks ironed out. The wait to release iWork / iLife '07 is pretty good evidence that Apple is going to change the software and how...
This is my grandparents machine, but he swears that he hasn't installed anything. I'll see him in a couple of weeks to double check, but I don't think that's the problem. Any other ideas???
Hey all, I have a problem getting Safari to connect to the internet. The computer is a G4 Mac Mini going through the built-in modem, using EarthLink as the ISP. Firefox still connects to the internet and I can still get e-m ail off the server, but the Safari browser isn't connecting. The problem is that some application keeps setting setting the Wep Proxy (HTTP) with a server address of 127.0.0.1:8080. I've tried to turn this off, and it doesn't seem to help. If I...
What makes you think that Apple is going to RAISE the price of the iPod since you know ... they lowered it to $249 / $349 not too long ago. Even with the touchscreen, you're probably not going to see a price bump unless they absolutely have to. I don't think the public is going to take a price increase one of the most popular consumer electronics devices very well...
Oh, okay ... so are they saying Apple is off the hook ... for now? I've almost forgotten what it's like to have a good rumor about an upcoming product, however, I am up to speed with Apple's legal department!
So after reading the patent, I'm actually more confused as to what they patented. A playback method for MP3? That's kinda strange. Especially since the patent was filed in 2006, and wouldn't they need permission from the creators of MP3 to do anything with the codec? SUE THEM Alcatel-Lucent!!!! SUE THEM!!!!
And so it begins... Wow, if Apple didn't have to fight a new lawsuit every three days, just imagine where all that extra money could go. If I'm reading this correctly, they're suing because of the decoding chip / method? Who knows, but would it be safe to say if SigmaTel was the chip-maker, and they got bought out, that any patent agreements would go with the sale? Also, if SigmaTel is no longer the iPod chip maker, then why in the hell would they be suing in the...