or Connect

Posts by gugy

Some people complain that with such a big monitor you'll have to turn your head slightly to see the edges of the screen when working closely to it. Well I rather prefer to do that than cycling through windows, move palettes, use expose or hide applications to find what I want. I do design work. Visualization of applications like storyboards in Photoshop and graphics in Illustrator will require such a large screen to see the "whole" picture. Plus, I would not mind to...
Most graphic designers probably will not afford to purchase a 30" monitor or 40" if the price is in the $3k range. But there are many that will. print designers, web designers (the majority) don't make in comparison as much money as broadcast designers and video editors make. If you work on the big cities (NY,LA,SF,Miami,etc.) these same designers will have more money to spend on a large monitor. Many designers are using Imacs, but is their choice. Is true that they can...
Well, many people do like graphic designers, 3D and video editors demand real state screen. They now are using dual 30", but they would use a single 40" if they could. But the real idea behind a monitor like that would be for content viewing. Steve jobs said this is the year of HD. So people will suppose start creating content for the same and they will want to see it in the big screen in their living rooms or offices. Right now many people are paying top dollar for...
Pretty funny! Well I hope they are right!
Macosrumors says: http://www.macosrumors.com/20050129A.php "On the Apple Displays front, conflicting rumors regarding timetables persist. However, we can confirm that Apple is working on a display in the 40 to 44-inch range which pushes the upper limits of Dual-Link DVI technology in terms of resolution while also managing a surprisingly good price tag." This will be amazing for graphic professionals and video editors. I think the 30" is already great, but some...