or Connect

Posts by gugy

It doesn't surprise me that many people think Ireland is wrong. I am one among them Now seriously, I like your point macjello. I do believe AppleTV is the product Apple has to focus in order to get into the living room and not a display with Apple brand. The market is saturate with great displays and the competition is intense with low profit margins. I much rather have Apple focusing on the experience of watching TV and getting the content you want. That's where they...
Thanks for proving my point!
oh oh, someone is getting mad. No worries dude, I'll stop replying in respect to the other folks here. This is getting old and repetitive like your posts anyway. Cheers
Not that one papa....
sounds like a good plan....papa...
yes, I do, I like being sarcastic. Let's keep beating the dead horse man....
I would love to don't get mad and start cursing people Ireland. Life is beautiful.
I am thirsty already
Walter,yes, you do man.I like you list of reasons why Apple would hardly get on the TV displays market.Unfortunately some people "wish things" that they would personally love to have rather than take the time to look at the feasibility and the economics involved in certain market segments.I do hope Apple will invest R&D on the AppleTV box in order to make it more interesting and appealing to the mass market. That's where I think would be interesting to see Apple use their...
good, I am glad you are LOL now instead of cursing people over. Maybe you are growing up after all.