or Connect

Posts by tilt

Is it possible to use any VPN client to connect to any VPN server or should the client and server be from the same company? To clarify: my employers / clients use different VPN softwares, so I have to install various VPN clients on my laptop to be able to VPN into their systems. Can I make do with one VPN client, say VNC or something or do I have to have all these VPN clients? Told you it was a stupid question Cheers
Well, I have the 160 gig Classic, filled up 123 gigs with around 24000 songs Cheers
I had the same issue a while ago and Apple replaced my camera under warranty. Cheers
You know what? Instead of my going through the dictionary for words beginning with H ( I am on page 15 of 68), you (or anyone else here), please give me words and I shall tell you whether the H is silent or not. That is much easier when I am totally sozzled! Cheers
One more - Heir, pronounced "Air" Cheers Still not gone to bed, still drunk!
I haven't gone to bed yet and I am still drunk, so please bear with me Cheers *edited to correct 'ned' to 'bed', I am still too drunk!
One more word occurred to me - Honour! Cheers And BTW for the Americans in this group, Honour is spelt with a U. It is not Honor! And it is certainly not Alooooooominum" it is AlumiminIUm, pronounced "alumi NI YUM" Cheers
OK, I am just back from the bar and I am not exactly sober but I shall attempt:HonestHourShit, I cannot think of any more right now, give me a few hours! On the other hand maybe these are the only words that have a silent H at the beginning!And BTW, when you're spelling orally, the letter H is pronounced "aitch" and not "hetch"Cheers
Yes, I am talking about RP English Cheers
No, the misunderstanding was mine! You were just being laconic Thanks again! Cheers